Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

As interesting as these look, they are not worth $30.00 plus shipping. Beside, I would be much more interested in auxiliary equipment such as the tractor, tender, and personnel transport from the series, as well as a slew of figures like maintenance crews, standing pilots and ship's crew in uniform in 1/60 scale to populate a nice display diorama.

I don't know if I would pay 3000 yen for that. If it came with the side covers and the cover behind the neck then I would but for 2 little pieces... I dont think so.

I do think that these 2 extra parts are essential.

....... That's some parenting, strapping your infant to the outside of your supersonic vehicle in a tiny shipping container with nary an air vent in the backdrop of a war.

....... That's some parenting, strapping your infant to the outside of your supersonic vehicle in a tiny shipping container with nary an air vent in the backdrop of a war.

lol, milia would just remind you that zentran babies are tougher than their human cousins.

Well I guess it was only a matter of time before someone stepped in and started making accessories for Macross valks. Seems like it's a popular thing to do....just look at all the TF accessories.

Hmm... Not sure. They need a license I suppose?

I agree with Exo, for the price that is not enough parts/stuff. If it included the double seat (VF-1D), side covers, and some other bits, I would be more interested, maybe Max's tail fin missiles, a Mars base Misa rescue figure and hand, a pack of extra pilots to put into the seats, etc... Through out some more ideas folks. Ooh, clip on launched missiles for the Fast packs and pods, complete with smoke trails, have your valk firing off an Itano circus.

BTW Agent, rewatch the first or second episode of the TV series, there the seats slide out of the VF-1D. :p
That's not exactly what I was talking about. It did not make any sense that the head appears smaller than the cockpit in battroid mode.

Its like pushing a water melon into a straw.

That's not exactly what I was talking about. It did not make any sense that the head appears smaller than the cockpit in battroid mode.

That's exactly how it was because you live in your own world to think that you should sit in the head to maneuver the machine.

Seriously, are you sure you are watching Macross and not some other Robocraps?

Its like pushing a water melon into a straw.

Please... The head of all VF is just a camera with guns. No one sit in there.

I don't think he means anyone is inside it. I think he means its size makes it impossible for egress from the top hatch. However, to rebute that, I would say that the head is larger than the seat, so it works.

It doesn't make any sense that the cock-pit is bigger than the VF-1's head. I mean, the pilot is supposed to be in the head.

nope. He means the "cock-pit" is supposed to be in the head.

Max and Millia's baby pod. I can't remember it being that small though, i need to marathon again.

I though the pod retracted out of a storage area in the valk while in fighter mode, it did that when they broke into the mother ship of the zentradi to show them the baby.

It doesn't make any sense that the cock-pit is bigger than the VF-1's head. I mean, the pilot is supposed to be in the head.

ok, if this is what you believe, then explain why roy didn't instantly die in DYRL when his VF-1S head got smashed in? Didn't you notice that the zentraedi soldier was punching at the valk's chest area to try to get to roy? I think you need to watch the tv series and movie again like 5 times.

I though the pod retracted out of a storage area in the valk while in fighter mode, it did that when they broke into the mother ship of the zentradi to show them the baby.

Actually IIRC she only used the "baby pod" for launch, when she took Komiria into battle she was sitting on Millia's lap, or possibly behind her seat before the reveal, but definitely on her lap in the following battle.

They took the baby to show the Zentradi that their DNAs are so close to humans that they can reproduce... which also meant that Millia HAD SEX!!!

This is exactly how I remember it (Diversion distracts the enemy) Max and Millia brake into the mother ship everyone is angry/surprised then Max said and i quote "Millia take out the baby" Millia takes it out of the pod and she saids "Behold the power of protoculture with the power of protoculture this was created inside of me" then the zentradi say its deformed you think its a disease then in fright they run off.

what if the pod broke off and they baby was lost in space forever

That's EXACTLY what you meant dude. No backtracking allowed. Just admit that you goofed up. :lol:

He's talking about the seat in the cock pit of the plane is bigger then the head/turret of the mecha

He's talking about the seat in the cock pit of the plane is bigger then the head/turret of the mecha

actually, no he's not.

actually, no he's not.

okay then agent I guess I have to agree to the head honcho and say you had a brain fart, but its okay everyone makes mistakes.

need you be reminded of the baby toss scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6lTu55aB-4

Actually IIRC she only used the "baby pod" for launch, when she took Komiria into battle she was sitting on Millia's lap, or possibly behind her seat before the reveal, but definitely on her lap in the following battle.

ok, this is what's messing me up. I remember the part where she' busts into the zentradi ship and holds up the baby but I don't remember any pod, just her flying around with the baby in her lap.

anyways if were talking about extra parts, I want a set of firefighting missiles.

missile-firesuppression.gif

ok, this is what's messing me up. I remember the part where she' busts into the zentradi ship and holds up the baby but I don't remember any pod, just her flying around with the baby in her lap.

anyways if were talking about extra parts, I want a set of firefighting missiles.

missile-firesuppression.gif

Same but I would like to have two instead of 1, this is what a set should consist of. The chairs the are retractable both the 1 seater and the two seater, also the baby pod a generic Valk escape pod, so you don't have to buy two just to use that gimic, firefighting bombs two of them and a crushed head to add the look of its head being crushed like to Roy Fokkers Mecha in DYRL. But there should be 4 sets 1 for each different valk the, 1D, 1A, 1J, and the 1S of course each part painted differently for each type excluding the, seats, the firefighting bombs the, escape pod, and the baby pod just the head is different.