Crap, I spaced on these 2. Have been on pain meds because of a back problem which make me sleepy. I might be able to get the wings of light alone though for my original Destiny. I wanted to snag the full package one though and a set of the wings of light, but I can settle for just the wings.

Biginjap have some more wings of light but it's 10000

http://biginjap.com/en/completed-models/13325-metal-build-destiny-gundam-wings-of-light-option-set.html

Got my order in Thanks!

Looks like the November batch might have a larger production run.

Pre-order hasn't stopped yet.

Very good to know. Anyone care to share how they were able to get orders in? :D

PM if you want to keep your methods "need-to-know" only. :ph34r:

(N-Y) has it as unavailable to order.

-b.

Got my order in Thanks!

Nice , either this batch is huge or the first one is just a test amount. The site didn't seem to crash either .

Nippon - yasan might not get anymore and Biginjapan is staying with their 40000 yen pricing and getting sold out .

Anyone willing to share their source so I can place a order in too . I not familiar with proxy service but any good recommendations on which one to use to get this item?

Nice , either this batch is huge or the first one is just a test amount. The site didn't seem to crash either .

Nippon - yasan might not get anymore and Biginjapan is staying with their 40000 yen pricing and getting sold out .

Anyone willing to share their source so I can place a order in too . I not familiar with proxy service but any good recommendations on which one to use to get this item?

Yeah this is kinda lame, was hoping to pick one up. Why is this exclusive? Does Bandai not know how popular this piece is by now?

I have a friend in Tokyo and he gave me his login and pass to get the order processed. I had the site crash several times when I was placing my order, but I think it may be because as soon as the clock ticked to 19:00JST I was refreshing and adding one to cart.

Yeah this is kinda lame, was hoping to pick one up. Why is this exclusive? Does Bandai not know how popular this piece is by now?

For real!

But I've learned to get really comfortable saving, or reallocating, my money in situations like this.

I have a friend in Tokyo and he gave me his login and pass to get the order processed. I had the site crash several times when I was placing my order, but I think it may be because as soon as the clock ticked to 19:00JST I was refreshing and adding one to cart.

Very cool of your friend (buy him a drink or something :p) and good luck that you got your reservation in.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Very good to know. Anyone care to share how they were able to get orders in? :D

PM if you want to keep your methods "need-to-know" only. :ph34r:

(N-Y) has it as unavailable to order.

-b.

they have ordering services in japan for a fee. pm'd

Bandaionline have mb destiny full package for $381 with free ems shipping .

And the wing of light for $96 free ems shipping .

http://www.bandaionline.com/metal-build-gundam-seed-destiny-full-package/

http://www.bandaionline.com/metal-build-wing-of-light-options-set-for-gundam-seed-destiny/

I need to do some research for a good proxy service to use on the future , so I can buy these web exclusives , any good recommendation would be appreciated.

I have a question about the Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Z Plus Red. Is the red of the toy tomato red (image a) or rather a pinkish/magenta red (image b). From looking at images and videos on the web I can't determine which color the toy has. So any input from someone who saw the toy in person is appreciated.

tamashiiwebshouten_th0001_1_1230109546.j

(image a)

front.jpg

(image b)

The Official preorder deadline for the November Batch of the Metal Build Destiny Full Package is 02-08-2016 (23:00 JST) http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000102569/

So after looking around and some suggestion, I ended up using a proxy service call Whiterabbitexpress

It's easy to use and you can get instant quote from their website so you will know how much you'll be paying upfront without ever needing to wait for a reply.

They also reply back pretty quick if you have a question. You will be paying in USD and not yen. Their price is not the cheapest but they been around for a long while.

After service and fees My MB Destiny Full package ended up around $277.60 before shipping , which is like 32431 yen. Pretty close to how much Nippon-Yasan was charging.

All it's left now is to wait for the item to get release and then pay for the actually shipping (no extra fee)

This is my first transaction with them but so far they have been excellent.

If you use my referral link you can save $5 on your first purchase. B))

https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/?ref_id=LAtmfKw5digGgG6fu

Dont' forget to "pre-approve up to $7.02 per-shop for domestic shipping" This speed up the process so they don't have to ask again. Shipping from Bandai to them is like $5, so they will only charge around $5.

Almost forgot , if you just want the Destiny Wing of Light option pack it's $75 before shipping, but If you use my referral link , you can take $5 off. :p

Edited by F360

@F360 that is a good price. It is a question then if they can get the toy or not. I used your link and placed the same order. Do they also charge upfront?

Yeah they do charge the item and the fees upfront and the final shipping later when the item arrived. They message me after I place the order asking if I'm ok with the November release date , and once i confirm it , they email me that they went ahead with the order and will email if there's any issues and that if there's no email then there's no issues . It's been a couple if days since I place my order so I would assume there's no issue . Should be fine .

Thanks for using my link .

I have a question about the Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Z Plus Red. Is the red of the toy tomato red (image a) or rather a pinkish/magenta red (image b). From looking at images and videos on the web I can't determine which color the toy has. So any input from someone who saw the toy in person is appreciated.

It's been a while since I've seen one but as I recall it was somewhere in the middle, not as red as A but not as washed out as B. He is a bit floppy and parts will fall off from time to time but I think its the only way to get a Bst version so if that's what you are after go for it.

I've been meaning to show you this site, which will give you a good idea on the colour.

http://gamu-toys.info/gangu/gff/mc05/mc0501.html

hope it helps :)

I have a question. For the GFF Metal Composite #1005 A1/C1 (bst), where can I got to get the best price for this? The best I have found is around $250 from Amazon. Also, is the regular GFF #0017 A1/C1 (bst) the same size? Just as good without the die cast, or not worth the $80 I have found them for? I would really appreciate some help better understanding the differences on what looks like a totally awesome figure! Thanks!

Twich

In what way is it frustrating? What scale is it in? I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be a bother. I would really like to get the GFF Metal Composite, but the price is pretty steep. Thank You

Twich

In what way is it frustrating? What scale is it in? I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be a bother. I would really like to get the GFF Metal Composite, but the price is pretty steep. Thank You

Twich

The GFF is 1/144 and the GFF MC is 1/100. So in Macross size it's a Yamato 1/60 VF-1 comparing to a Hi-Metal VF-1.

The Plastic use on the GFF is a bit gummy , so if you look closely it's no longer sharp. , They do look every nice when you put them on the display shelf .

here are 2 links with a GFF and a GFF MC., look at the close up shoots and you will see the huge differences.

https://fudoushin.wordpress.com/gff/gff-zeta-plus-blue/

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2009/gff_metal_composite_msz006a1c1bst_z_plus