Wow, Heine is still there after 12 hours, But proxies can't get it due to the order limit.

It is unlikely that NY or retailers will offer it as the 2 unit limit prevents them from saving shipping costs.

Usually I think they bulk order 24 at a time or have some wholesale order to save domestic postage costs, and then they profit from the 500 yen margin.

Edited by calubin_175

I got in on the NY order for the Heine during what I thought was the first wave and it was cancelled.

something new

Hi-Res Model: Gundam Barbatos

Looks like a preassemble frame with Armor attachments similar to the Takara dmk 01 Optimus Prime

seems like it has diecast parts too.

attachicon.gif1447933958091.jpg

attachicon.gifgundam barbatos hi-res model (4).jpg

attachicon.gifgundam barbatos hi-res model (2).jpg

via Gundamguy

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2015/11/hi-res-model-gundam-barbatos-gunpla.html

Forgot to refresh this page and I saw the post before my last after that one posted. Is that a new toy line? Is this considered a kit? I think they should have just made it a Metal Build :lol:

Edited by Loop

I got in on the NY order for the Heine during what I thought was the first wave and it was cancelled.

Forgot to refresh this page and I saw the post before my last after that one posted. Is that a new toy line? Is this considered a kit? I think they should have just made it a Metal Build :lol:

Not sure about a whole new Line, but it showing 2016. I guess it's consider a Kit, since you have to attach all the armor plates on. But I can say the same for the GBP armor on the valks. :rolleyes: j/k

Either way they picked a good MS to start that line.

Not sure about a whole new Line, but it showing 2016. I guess it's consider a Kit, since you have to attach all the armor plates on. But I can say the same for the GBP armor on the valks. :rolleyes: j/k

Either way they picked a good MS to start that line.

It's a kit :p look at those runners

12244470_10153914535843072_7343830330424

No mace again for this 1/100, are they expecting it to have weight issues if the mace were to be in 1/100 scale? So far only the HG and RD have the mace.

Overall, the HI Resolution one looks more medieval like due to the gloss and gold coat finish. I don't think it is encouraged to be painted as the runners the colour runners already have a metallic finish, but the white could use some paint if it is not gloss.

After comparing with the 1/100, the Hi-Revolution has a style of its own akin to Metal Builds designs.

Edited by calubin_175

New MB SF column: http://tamashii.jp/t_kokkaku/87/

Interview: http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/interview/20151120_728800.html

Metal Builds are too pricey for me to get multiples :(

Who knows, we might get an event exclusive version at next year's Tamashii Nations 2016.

Perhaps a Prism Coating :p

Edited by joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

New MB SF column: http://tamashii.jp/t_kokkaku/87/

Interview: http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/interview/20151120_728800.html

Metal Builds are too pricey for me to get multiples :(

Who knows, we might get an event exclusive version at next year's Tamashii Nations 2016.

Perhaps a Prism Coating :p

yeah , that would be cool getting that special metallic coating.

Well, has it been proven that QC issues are more common in the Asia distribution batch compared to the Japanese batch? I know that Hong Kong people are super paranoid about it to the point they price the two differently.

Someone did a comparison with SHF figures and they are identical. Some people have reported QC issues but so far mine has been decent from the get go. Really depends on the individual's luck.

There are minor nicks on most of the figures but that's no biggie anymore, at least to me. I've had my fair share of both Asian and Japanese releases and they vary in quality, with the SHF Mark 45 coming to mind. Different batches have slightly different shades of paint etc, but production-wise, the same factories handle the different versions, as far as evidence goes.

Right now the Japanese version is slightly dearer, but as above, I'm pretty sure if you get a bad one, it'll be regardless of version and more to do with the minimal facks given by workers.

People who work in Bandai should know how batches are distributed.

I believe that they allocate minimally to Asian batches for Metal Builds.

Sadly, I cancelled my HLJ one, and just realised that my remaining 2 out of 3 left are likely to be Asian stock as it is from an Aussie EBay seller. My other one is from Yahoo Japan Auction.

Edited by calubin_175

payment request came from hlj

Paid, now just need to decide if I want to ship it now or later.

Monday seems to be a Japanese holiday.

HLJ charge came in for me also.

I think I will have to ship during Dec when I can afford it. :p

Paid. Requested shipping of the MB Strike Freedom, Bandai DX VF-19 Advance, S.H. Figuarts Iron Man Mark 45 and Darth Maul.

Toys!

-b.

Looks like HLJ charged my paypal this morning for the strike freedom, doubt I have it by thanksgiving but at this point that is a good thing for me lol. Pretty soon I will have to build a house out of toy boxes lol.

Looks like my friend in Japan may be able to hook me up on a Heine custom or two. Still debating if I should grab a couple of them or just one. I am leaning towards one copy.

Looks like HLJ charged my paypal this morning for the strike freedom, doubt I have it by thanksgiving but at this point that is a good thing for me lol. Pretty soon I will have to build a house out of toy boxes lol.

Looks like my friend in Japan may be able to hook me up on a Heine custom or two. Still debating if I should grab a couple of them or just one. I am leaning towards one copy.

well, if you can get a couple and decide to only keep one, I'll be happy to buy 1 off you. :) .

Guest davidwhangchoi

that'll be uncharacteristic of you not to get multiples :lol: