Can the shoulders of the Strike Freedom open up as they do on the RG kit?

none of the pics show the shoulders opening/sliding up to review more gold, Bandai also didn't show it on their gimmick page. I would say everyone forgot about it.

Looks like HLJ sent me a shipping notice @ 6:10 PM for the Metal Build Strike Freedom.

Got my shipping notice earlier in the day and also ended up ordering MB Destiny Heine with my proxy

Totally broke now, and I'll still be heading to Japan in a week's time to spend even more money :lol:

Wow, I'm surprise HLJ shipped out their stuff really quick this time, normally they make you wait, and wait. and wait some more. :ph34r:

I have had pretty fast responses with HLJ using the PayPal merchant agreement, they charge right away and then begin processing.

I removed myself from the merchant agreement many years ago for that just in case I want to cancel something after receiving payment request (very last minute , or maybe i don't need another one, stuff like that) Also it gives me a little play room for when the exchange rate goes up and down ( not much now). :)

Wow the MB SF price has spiked to upwards of 35,000JPY already :huh:

Hopefully HLJ manages to fulfill your order mog_kupo!

And Nippon-yasan adjusted the price to 38,500 yen and still sold out.

I'm so glad there's a second option for people in the USA.

Guest davidwhangchoi

My local supplier confirmed that the two I got from ebay will be arriving in December.

I still have MB SF and Heine Destiny with my proxy at the moment waiting to be shipped.

so you have 3 strike freedoms and one heine? wow that's great!

Guest davidwhangchoi

oh yeah! :) its on the delivery truck, should get it later in the evening

update: it came in!

IMG_0072_zpsqxxyvovp.jpgIMG_0073_zpseilsuuza.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Congrats to everyone able to snag a copy. David you should check for QC problems as I've been seeing a lot of people going on about sloppy builds and paintwork.

Better to be safe than end up with problems further down the line...and it actually means opening the box :p

Edited by Shukenzero

Congrats to everyone able to snag a copy. David you should check for QC problems as I've been seeing a lot of people going on about sloppy builds and paintwork.

Better to be safe than end up with problems further down the line...and it actually means opening the box :p

WHAT??!!!?? Thats the same thing that happened with the original Freedom... <_< Has to be a running gag by the Bandai crew to lower the build quality on the Freedom's -_-

Guest davidwhangchoi

That's some fast shipping .

was kinda scared after reading your post that it was a jyp holiday monday, i feared it would come after thanksgiving :lol: but 3 day shipping is a record.

arrgh i was planning on keeping it sealed.

WHAT??!!!?? Thats the same thing that happened with the original Freedom... <_< Has to be a running gag by the Bandai crew to lower the build quality on the Freedom's -_-

People are shelling out quite a bit for this and are constantly reporting problems with the assembly etc. Shame cos the design is bonkers.

Now I'm on the fence about snagging a second one or putting the money into the Arcadia 0S, which has its own problems...

Does anyone think the back thrusters sit too high on the metal build freedom and strike freedom? I prefer the way the MG's look, where the top of the thruster is level with the top of the chest. Looks off to me seeing the wing hinge and back thrusters popping out when looking at it from the front.

He can stand on his own:

Sadly the shoulder don't seem to be able to open up. :(

See TC 3:20. The shoulders are lifted up and the front panels can be angled a bit. Could be more, but not shown in the video. :D

EDIT: @ 5:30 he opens up the shoulder much more, and it is mentioned that the rotation is actually better than MB Freedom.

Edited by eggy99

I'm pretty sure "Scyla" was talking about the missing Sliding part gimmick of the shoulder armor , like how unicorn transforms by sliding the armor panels to review the bright red/green light . But in strike freedoms case it will review more gold mechanical detail. They had that in the RG model but it's not in this Metal build. But maybe the shoulder armor is already big as it is and they decided it would be the best to not make it any bigger , lol.

Recieved my Cdjapan shipped Email of MB Strike Freedom today , ^_^

Edited by F360

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm pretty sure "Scyla" was talking about the missing Sliding part gimmick of the shoulder armor , like how unicorn transforms by sliding the armor panels to review the bright red/green light . But in strike freedoms case it will review more gold mechanical detail. They had that in the RG model but it's not in this Metal build. But maybe the shoulder armor is already big as it is and they decided it would be the best to not make it any bigger , lol.

Recieved my Cdjapan shipped Email of MB Strike Freedom today , ^_^

I also got my shipping notice from Cdjapan today for my other MB Strike Freedom.

jealous you guys getting another from cdjapan :)

Ahhh I see. That would have been awesome.