Guest davidwhangchoi

Happy Thanks Giving guys!

just spending some free time watching TV. and spamming a pic or two during commercials:

IMG_0076_zpsrubffysw.jpg

vf-1d and 1a by metal build seven sword and heine destiny.

yoshi and mario likes playing on top of the roof of strike freedom building:

IMG_0077_zpslchptida.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Spent more than an hour to get it into this pose :unsure:

Had the worst feeling that I was going to break something in the process, especially getting the dragoons on the wing to open up

Never touching it again :p

yeah, I saw those clips for the dragoon are kinda small and thin so I'll probably be extra carefully when dealing with them too.

when you get those WOL , you'll be touching it again. :lol:

Happy Thanks Giving guys!

vf-1d and 1a by metal build seven sword and heine destiny.

yoshi and mario likes playing on top of the roof of strike freedom building:

Strike Freedom looks kinda mad in the pic, probably didn't like Mario jumping on top of his box.

Watch out for scammers on Aliexpress selling MB Strike Freedom, Heine Destiny and Gold Frame for 108 USD. There are orders made but none of them have had feedback. Chances are, the seller is using this trick to borrow some money, then do some gambling and investment with it, and then in due time return the money back to the customers as a refund telling them that they could not source the figures.

Once there were also some Chinese scammers selling MB Destiny brand new for 30k yen on Yahoo Japan Auction.

Guest davidwhangchoi

David that is a nice haul

thx!

Strike Freedom looks kinda mad in the pic, probably didn't like Mario jumping on top of his box.

lol,

so what bandai line is this assault kingdom quin mantha, is that damashii?

Ooh there is and it even comes with the silly Mega Rider, thanks A7!

Assault Kingdom is a smaller figure line with minimal paint apps and comes packaged with some gum, the figures usually run in the $20- $30 range.

Edited by dizman

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ooh there is and it even comes with the silly Mega Rider, thanks A7!

Assault Kingdom is a smaller figure line with minimal paint apps and comes packaged with some gum, the figures usually run in the $20- $30 range.

oh thanks, i'd rather get a rg then or save for a metal build.

So...finally double dipped on the Strike Freedom...one Asian and one Japanese version. Identical as far as I can tell. Finally can have one out for display without worry of knocking it over etc!

Christmas came early! Now all that's left is whether or not to pick up the VF-0S, seeing as I used money allocated for it for he MB.

Guest davidwhangchoi

So...finally double dipped on the Strike Freedom...one Asian and one Japanese version. Identical as far as I can tell. Finally can have one out for display without worry of knocking it over etc!

Christmas came early! Now all that's left is whether or not to pick up the VF-0S, seeing as I used money allocated for it for he MB.

does the box indicate asia or jyp release? Or is there any distinct features to distinguish between the two? Or are people just being paranoid and its the same box? Kinda wondering the hoopla.

My Metal Build Strike Freedom finally arrived by good old registered SAL small packet from CDjapan. :)

From all the stores that I have made purchases, Cdjapan's packaging is definitely at the top of the scale.

Every box is always nice and sharp, each box gets individually bubble wrapping, then all the extra room gets fill with packaging paper, and the Shipping box is always a bit bigger.

does the box indicate asia or jyp release? Or is there any distinct features to distinguish between the two? Or are people just being paranoid and its the same box? Kinda wondering the hoopla.

There's only a sticker they slap on for the Asia release, and an extra printed sheet inserted inside. Otherwise, it's identical. Really doubt that they would have different factories as the build is the same throughout.

Edited by Shukenzero

Guest davidwhangchoi

^Kind of curious about the difference of Asia and Japan releases too. I have one copy from HLJ in-hand and another pre-ordered from BBTS.

-b.

nice, hopefully bbts ships it this month

I find it weird or puzzling that there is less review for MB Strike Freedom. I kind of remember when MB destiny was released, there are lots of written review that I regret it for not buying the said figure. I am still waiting for my MB SF.

where did you orders yours, was it local or from jyp

My Metal Build Strike Freedom finally arrived by good old registered SAL small packet from CDjapan. :)

From all the stores that I have made purchases, Cdjapan's packaging is definitely at the top of the scale.

Every box is always nice and sharp, each box gets individually bubble wrapping, then all the extra room gets fill with packaging paper, and the Shipping box is always a bit bigger.

congrats on getting your copy from cd japan!

There's only a sticker they slap on for the Asia release, and an extra printed sheet inserted inside. Otherwise, it's identical. Really doubt that they would have different factories as the build is the same throughout.

thanks! was trying to find out any distinctions but couldn't find any info :) congrats on getting a double. are you keeping them both sealed?

That's weird, ive had the opposite experience with cdj. Ive ordered about five separate items from them, and four of those times its looked like someone stepped on the box. Better packing would have saved a couple of the items. I just assume anything I order from cdj is gonna be the opener.

That's weird, ive had the opposite experience with cdj. Ive ordered about five separate items from them, and four of those times its looked like someone stepped on the box. Better packing would have saved a couple of the items. I just assume anything I order from cdj is gonna be the opener.

Good packaging can only protect so much , this also depends on where your package have been and how your local postal office sort and load the boxes . The worse is normally when it goes through a post office sub contractor facility that sort and load those boxes in containers . They will make that box Fit if you know what I mean. for me this normally happens when they sort my packages to east coast by mistake and when I get it , damage box for sure .

Good packaging can only protect so much , this also depends on where your package have been and how your local postal office sort and load the boxes . The worse is normally when it goes through a post office sub contractor facility that sort and load those boxes in containers . They will make that box Fit if you know what I mean. for me this normally happens when they sort my packages to east coast by mistake and when I get it , damage box for sure .

c0eoMgM.gif

:bump:

hobbysearch is having their site renewal sale right now.

mecha stuff http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1142/0/1?sold=1

figures stuff http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/360/0/1?sold=1

Riobot Anubis 8800 SOLD OUT

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322041

Robot Spirits < Side MS > Justice Gundam 3000

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10324448

Robot Spirits < Side MS > Freedom Gundam 2750

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10319471

Nxedge Style [MS UNIT] 00 Gundam & 0 Raiser Set 1750

Soul Stage Act.5 Action Support Type for Mechanics Clear 650

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10114336

Edited by F360