Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Wouldn't it better to just have a standard paint so that it appear more of an armor than an under garment real cloth? For such an expnsive toy, Beagle could have at least made their armor removable too.

EXO - Glad you removed the cloth form the legs. It looks much more appealing!

Wouldn't it better to just have a standard paint so that it appear more of an armor than an under garment real cloth?

You could remove the cloth and mod the figure on yours as EXO's done. Assuming of course that you actually have a Beagle or are thinking of buying one.

I highly recommend picking one up if you have the means; it's so choice.

Assuming of course that you actually have a Beagle or are thinking of buying one.

The pics and the toy review has an appeal to me, but I still feel uncertain as I have not seen it in person yet. We are dealing with a near $300 toy which I'm a bit discouraged. Hopefully, there's one at the SDCC so that I can see with my own eyes.

However, the Fuke sure looks like a winner!

^^Sorry, but that picture on the box doesn't remind me of the confident, "always keeping a positive outlook on life" Rand I remember.

Dude looks like he just realized that he sat on some crap.

^^Sorry, but that picture on the box doesn't remind me of the confident, "always keeping a positive outlook on life" Rand I remember.

Dude looks like he just realized that he sat on some crap.

The technique for the art is great - as always - but yes, I would not recognize this as Rand/Ray at all.

So far neither of the boxes released so far look like Scott or Rand. Don't get me wrong, the art looks good, But I think they could have done better. Maybe they used helmeted art for the cyclones because they used helmetless art for the Alphas?

Hi, sorry for asking this, there was thread that dealt with this but I can't find it, anyway, I'm really digging the Beagle 1/10 cyclone, but aside from the head socket being a bit loose, something about the gunsight and the cloth, are there any serious QC issues, like stuff that break by just looking at them or floppiness out of the box??

and is there any price difference between the toynami and beagle?

This isn't anything near official but I understand there is going to be a bit of a break between the Beagle Ley and Beagle Fuke toys. I'm guessing since they won't have the Beagle Yellow ready for Xmas season they'll push Fuke back quite a bit to throw her right in the middle of the big buying season.

are there any serious QC issues, like stuff that break by just looking at them or floppiness out of the box??
Nothing extreme. Aside from the floppiness EXO mentioned, I also saw a reported case of the viewfinder missing the pin that forms its hinge. IIRC, the pin was found somewhere in the box.

So is it best to get the Beagle over the Toynami because of QC issue from Toynami?

And what the heck is a Yellow you guys are talking about??? Remember, I knew Mospeada cartoon from Robotech: New Generation so pardon my knowledge here,.... geez!

The QC issues are the same ,as it,s the same everything except the head sculpt, and packaging.

Glad to see the neck joint is fixed on the Ray Beagle and that it,s generally a tighter bike!!

Can,t wait for Fuke/Houquet ,maybe the screw hole will be covered(going by the proto pics),either way I,m definately going to pic her up,and if Ray,s a bit cheaper-2 birds with the 1 stone.Fuke may come with alot of stickers ,hopefully there,ll be some tampo ( I,m hoping for 06 tampoed on her bike ).

^_^

So is it best to get the Beagle over the Toynami because of QC issue from Toynami?

And what the heck is a Yellow you guys are talking about??? Remember, I knew Mospeada cartoon from Robotech: New Generation so pardon my knowledge here,.... geez!

Um - they called Lancer 'Yellow' in Robotech as well, a lot actually.

Beagle makes both the Beagle and Toynami versions . . .

Appreciate the help gents!

Also, looking at Exo's SB, his under suit looks too redish. Wasn't it more maroone?

Maybe a little, but dude, trust me, get the Toynami SCOTT BERNARD and you'll be so busy oohing and aahhing over how freakin cool it is, you won't care! GET IT!!! DO IT!!! COME ON!!!

no pressure....LOL!

I was very nervous about the QC of these things too, as they are a very complex toy, but they came through!

the more of us that buy the first couple, the more likely they are to make ROOK and LANCER--LOL! (lil RT humor there) and hopefully improve them a little!

Maybe a little, but dude, trust me, get the Toynami SCOTT BERNARD and you'll be so busy oohing and aahhing over how freakin cool it is, you won't care! GET IT!!! DO IT!!! COME ON!!!

no pressure....LOL!

I was very nervous about the QC of these things too, as they are a very complex toy, but they came through!

the more of us that buy the first couple, the more likely they are to make ROOK and LANCER--LOL! (lil RT humor there) and hopefully improve them a little!

What he said but get the Beagle Stick Bernard :lol:

Just got my Beagle/Toynami Rand. All the parts are MUCH tighter than on my Scott (this is a good thing), but, gotta say, with the tampo and stuff... this one just looks kind of boring to me, at least on the stand when the two are next to each other.