Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Well, I wouldn't want "YELLOW" printed on the VR-051 fuel tank, but some of these other markings could have been nice pre-printed. . .

you'd think it would say "Y.Belmont". Maybe it's something they did themselves.

You should go by what the design crew did for the models, not the animation, for the markings. Obviously things were kept pretty plain for the animation. All military bikes would have some emblems, numbers, warnings on them.

Interesting... in the artmic book, nothing in the lineart section. But at the back, in the box art sections, all the details are there. Stick, Fuke and Yellow have the black and white markings and Ley DOES NOT. In all the graphics. It seems pretty consistent that Ley doesn't have the black and white.

UGh... looking thru the lineart again.... Ley's bike DOES have the B&W markings...

stupid stickers... :angry:

Thanx again Tober & Exo!!!

For some weird reason I had this idea that Ray had a 31 marking on his left shoulder armor(must be going crazy!!)

I can see why Beagle went with no markings,it looks like alot of the lineart etc supports this.

I,ll wait for the rest of Jenius,s review,and hopefully others,it seems like Beagle has made some improvements,but they are just too sutle,minor,and too slow on applying the complaints list with their second release.

i hope to see this item at the $150 mark just before Houquet,s release.

Those good ol' paintings are awesome. They don't seem to make them like that anymore (although I do love the modern style illustrations on the new Rey box).

I said this before but I'm still looking up at my Yamato 1D with gobs of perfect tampo-printing. It has a complex transformation and fairly high price point - quite like these Beagles that feature almost no printing.

Maybe it will just take Beagle some time in the toy market to catch onto these details.

I can't find the pics on these posts now but I saw a few Beagle pics back in the day with the "Stick Stickers Stuck On" (say that 5X fast).

They seemed to look all milky and too thick if that makes sense. Don't like them.

AND ANOTHER THING - I was just looking over my Revoltech Regult and VF-1J. Anyone know what I'm about to say concerning the tampo-printing on these compared to the $200 Beagle?

Edited by DarrinG

I can't find the pics on these posts now but I saw a few Beagle pics back in the day with the "Stick Stickers Stuck On" (say that 5X fast).

They seemed to look all milky and too thick if that makes sense. Don't like them.

AND ANOTHER THING - I was just looking over my Revoltech Regult and VF-1J. Anyone know what I'm about to say concerning the tampo-printing on these compared to the $200 Beagle?

Uhhhh....the fact that a cool little $20 toy has some very cool tampo and a $200 toy has NOTHING OR NEXT TO NOTHING!!!?????

Uhhhh....the fact that a cool little $20 toy has some very cool tampo and a $200 toy has NOTHING OR NEXT TO NOTHING!!!?????

BINGO. The Regult especially has very nice tampo detail.

But I do realize these are the coolest Mospeada toys ever so I don't want to come off as a whiner.

Since this is Mospeada News - are you guys aware of the Garfish model that's supposed to be available soon? I do have some other details but I'm still very sketchy at this point.

Check out the pic below. This was part of the modeling thread of MW . . .

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...7453&st=480

post-8486-1244644374_thumb.jpg

BINGO. The Regult especially has very nice tampo detail.

But I do realize these are the coolest Mospeada toys ever so I don't want to come off as a whiner.

Since this is Mospeada News - are you guys aware of the Garfish model that's supposed to be available soon? I do have some other details but I'm still very sketchy at this point.

Check out the pic below. This was part of the modeling thread of MW . . .

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...7453&st=480

Wow, I'd never seen this model before, but that is an absolutely MUST-HAVE I think.

I'd been lamenting for a few months now on this board and some others the lack of ships from MOSPEADA.

I think they're perfect to get a small treatment, like the Titanium Star Wars and Battlestat Galactica ships from Hasbro.

Wow, I'd never seen this model before, but that is an absolutely MUST-HAVE I think.

I'd been lamenting for a few months now on this board and some others the lack of ships from MOSPEADA.

I think they're perfect to get a small treatment, like the Titanium Star Wars and Battlestat Galactica ships from Hasbro.

That's what I'm talking about! I could see Toynami doing these for Macross and Mospeada. They wouldn't need to transform, so it wouldn't be a difficult task to make them since they would just need to have them designed around the lineart. Well, we can only hope that it happens in our lifetimes.

This comparison pic helps me appreciate the Beagle head sculpt more. The MH and CMs are pretty much Matchbox quality.

This next one is going to be fun to talk about. I bet Beagle's sales for the Fuke version are going to be though the roof . . .

post-8486-1244814381_thumb.jpg

This comparison pic helps me appreciate the Beagle head sculpt more. The MH and CMs are pretty much Matchbox quality.

This next one is going to be fun to talk about. I bet Beagle's sales for the Fuke version are going to be though the roof . . .

The head sculpts on the Beagle/Toynami MPC Fuke/Rook look TERRIBLE in my estimation so far. The Beagle version looks like a Dr Seuss character of some sort and the Toynami version looks like something I, having no sculpting experience, would create.

The head sculpts on the Beagle/Toynami MPC Fuke/Rook look TERRIBLE in my estimation so far. The Beagle version looks like a Dr Seuss character of some sort and the Toynami version looks like something I, having no sculpting experience, would create.

I think I have only seen the Beagle Fuke sculpt on Yacolog. These 2 pics here are of the Beagle, just at different angles - correct? Where can we see the early Toynami version?

post-8486-1244821793_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1244821801_thumb.jpg

I don't think the Beagle sold well for them to make the RB? Especially at about $300 bucks for us U.S. folks.

But she does looks sexily hawt!

$200 if you're buying the Toynami release. As far as I know they've sold well. Has anyone heard different?

The Fuke prototype is pretty recent, so there's no reason to think they're not intending on making it.

I think I have only seen the Beagle Fuke sculpt on Yacolog. These 2 pics here are of the Beagle, just at different angles - correct? Where can we see the early Toynami version?

Maybe what I thought was the early Toynami was actually an early Beagle sculpt... that'd make sense since I thought it was bad. Either way, I'm not so keen on the Fuke pictures you have there but they certainly are no where near a deal-breaker. Looks like Fuke may also be the first to finally come with a headless helmet huh? That'd be cool.

Yes Agent GHQ, there will definitely be a Bartley type Beagle released.

I do think the Mega House line is dead... and I have no complaints about that. The more I compare them to the CMs or Beagle lines the less I like them. They are a heck of a lot better at being "toys" than the CMs things are (CMs toys can be soooo irritating) but they're fugly in bike mode and misproportioned as armor... and the rider figures are hideous (although the face sculpt on "Ley" was a lot better than CMs).

You guys sure expect allot from a company that as of last year was working out of an apartment unit. If you want a perfect head sculpt ask Good Smile but they are not in the transforming toy market so you can't have your cake and eat it too. Regardless of the cost these companies are not getting rich off you, the license holder make the most out of the deal, not the toy company that will eventually go bankrupt due to collectors holding out for when the price drops because they didn't buy it in the first place which will lead up to killing the line of toys sooner than later.

If you're talking about Beagle... I love their head sculpts. I'm going to buy only the Japanese versions from now on... Unless I find the Toynami ones for a lot less but then that'll be a multiple copy. I for one hope they don't go away. I think I maybe the target consumer for companies like Yamato and Beagle. I'm all for superior high-end sculpts and engineering of these types of 80's mechs. I want to see Madox-01 next. Maybe Beagle can even make Grey from the manga, since they do high end dolls and figures also.

You guys sure expect allot from a company that as of last year was working out of an apartment unit. If you want a perfect head sculpt ask Good Smile but they are not in the transforming toy market so you can't have your cake and eat it too. Regardless of the cost these companies are not getting rich off you, the license holder make the most out of the deal, not the toy company that will eventually go bankrupt due to collectors holding out for when the price drops because they didn't buy it in the first place which will lead up to killing the line of toys sooner than later.

You,re right Save I do expect alot from a $200 toy.

$100 -not as much.

$50-next to nothing.

I think if you were to ask most collectors if they would luv to buy a toy for $50-$60 dollars cheaper of their favourite anime etc,they,d do it in a heartbeat,if they had the money!!!

Ragardless whether Beagle was working out of an apartment as of last yr ,Beagle asked for a list ,minor improvements were given,of course I,m going to wait for it to be on sale,I wouldn,t be human if I didn,t. ^_^

If the Beagle Mospeada line dies with Ray or Houquet that would that would be a shame.

If you want to blame something ,blame the global economy, not collectors who "complain" too much.

Alot of collectors are looking foreward to the Houquet release,sales should go up for that one.

If 3 bikes is all we get ,I,ll take that as opposed to nothing,but will not l will not blame myself(nor should any Mospeada collector)for being passionate towards a comlpaints list that Beagle asked for,or for being indifferent towards Ray,s release or for waiting for him to go on sale..hell if anything if Ray was to go on sale just before Houquets release Beagle would make some money from me!!! ^_^

You,re right Save I do expect alot from a $200 toy.

$100 -not as much.

$50-next to nothing.

I think if you were to ask most collectors if they would luv to buy a toy for $50-$60 dollars cheaper of their favourite anime etc,they,d do it in a heartbeat,if they had the money!!!

Ragardless whether Beagle was working out of an apartment as of last yr ,Beagle asked for a list ,minor improvements were given,of course I,m going to wait for it to be on sale,I wouldn,t be human if I didn,t. happy.gif

If the Beagle Mospeada line dies with Ray or Houquet that would that would be a shame.

If you want to blame something ,blame the global economy, not collectors who "complain" too much.

Alot of collectors are looking foreward to the Houquet release,sales should go up for that one.

If 3 bikes is all we get ,I,ll take that as opposed to nothing,but will not l will not blame myself(nor should any Mospeada collector)for being passionate towards a comlpaints list that Beagle asked for,or for being indifferent towards Ray,s release or for waiting for him to go on sale..hell if anything if Ray was to go on sale just before Houquets release Beagle would make some money from me!!! ^_^

Keep expecting then.

$100- not as much. (Yamatos 1/60 are under that price I don't think the list of complaints would be any less.

$50-next to nothing. (If you haven't already picked up a 1/100 Bandai Valk I would love to hear next to nothing but I don't think that will happen either.

If you want something $50-$60 dollars cheaper they should have just reissued the old Gakken Ride Armors, since they had the obvious best head sculpts of them all.

Really Beagle asked you for a list, they contacted you then hell they owe you the world.

Last I checked a fellow Japanese fan and myself ask if we could supply a list of suggestion from those who actually bought the Stick. They said sure go for it, they never said what they would do with our lists. Being realistic which is hard to do these days in simple terms Lei was already in the oven while that list was being gathered. Also no company is going to go back to the drawing board for the one release that will most likely sell the lowest amount of units. Rei was to far in the development stage for any thing all ready laid out to be changed.

Last I checked we were all human.

My post was mostly concerning the head sculpt and the fact that Beagle is a toy company that makes CM's look like Bandai. I think I'm done trying to help both sides.

Edited by Save