Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Got my Rand.

Quick thoughts are:

• Toynami head sculpt MUCH better than I thought it would be, not 'life-guardy' at all.

• Materials feel awesome - oozes high quality

• Wish cloth was more snug, looks sloppy with its gigantic wrinkles

• Not too sad about the lack of tampo, looks clean like the anime

• Relieved Rook will be far off, need time to save up . . .

Got my Rand.

Quick thoughts are:

• Toynami head sculpt MUCH better than I thought it would be, not 'life-guardy' at all.

• Materials feel awesome - oozes high quality

• Wish cloth was more snug, looks sloppy with its gigantic wrinkles

• Not too sad about the lack of tampo, looks clean like the anime

• Relieved Rook will be far off, need time to save up . . .

Pics !! Pics!! PICS!!!!

Micronian Ace says July or August for the green beta with his recent release update and I saw a listing on eBay that said delivery would be in August. So expect the middle to the end of next month.

He's talking about Toynami

Thanks for the clarifications ^_^

Micronian Ace says July or August for the green beta with his recent release update and I saw a listing on eBay that said delivery would be in August. So expect the middle to the end of next month.

I see, i guess my wallet will be happy till July end or august period then haha..

1/10 モスピーダ用リアトランク  40.00円 15セット

He is still waiting for his Wonder Fest booth confirmation, plus I hope Tastsunoko grants him the one day sales license, because if not he can't sell them. In the past recent years Tastsunoko has not been granting Mospeada one day licenese to kit builders. The guys selling Mospeada stuff said that they never get a response from Tatsunoko, and most of the time the licenses are not granted till the week of WF or even the night before.

shucks!

What are the odds he can market it to Toynami? Of course knowing Toynami they change the sculpt and mold it with Shadow Chronicles logo raised on the side...

I keed!!!

Not all of us can read Japanese. And I don't recall seeing those side cases from Collection DX review?

Is that an after market or by Beagle?

Do you mean the review for Stick or for Ray from collection DX??

Is there a review of Ray from collectionDX? I can,t see one at their site.

Is it on youtube?

He is still waiting for his Wonder Fest booth confirmation, plus I hope Tastsunoko grants him the one day sales license, because if not he can't sell them. In the past recent years Tastsunoko has not been granting Mospeada one day licenese to kit builders. The guys selling Mospeada stuff said that they never get a response from Tatsunoko, and most of the time the licenses are not granted till the week of WF or even the night before.

I know nothing about toy rights or licenses. Do you think it'd be possible for him to show the bags attached to that bike and just sale them as "Accessory bags for toy bikes" and never mention Mospeada?

Edited by jenius

Accessory Bags for 1:10 scale futuristic transformable Motorcycles invented in an event of an invation by aliens whose name rhymes with schminbits.

hmmm... by golly... I think I have one of those!!!

I know nothing about toy rights or licenses. Do you think it'd be possible for him to show the bags attached to that bike and just sale them as "Accessory bags for toy bikes" and never mention Mospeada?

Not if they are accurate to the line art.

I think I found a Toynami mistake. At least it should be considered one.

You know how the RB MPC packages make one big picture when you put them all together, ie Ricks elbow is actually seen on the Ben spine? (see ref pic below)

Well with these ride-armors I noticed first that I did not like the art of Rand's arm going for his gun at all, looks awkward to me. Second I noticed the 'collectable card' art that came with it and saw that Scott's cycle should be well into Rand's frame, covering that awkward arm, making a much better scene when all stacked together.

I have to think this is an error, or poor judgement, and for the first time I am disappointed in the MPC packaging . . .

post-8486-1247144445_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1247144519_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1247144669_thumb.jpg

I think I found a Toynami mistake. At least it should be considered one.

You know how the RB MPC packages make one big picture when you put them all together, ie Ricks elbow is actually seen on the Ben spine? (see ref pic below)

Well with these ride-armors I noticed first that I did not like the art of Rand's arm going for his gun at all, looks awkward to me. Second I noticed the 'collectable card' art that came with it and saw that Scott's cycle should be well into Rand's frame, covering that awkward arm, making a much better scene when all stacked together.

I have to think this is an error, or poor judgement, and for the first time I am disappointed in the MPC packaging . . .

Looking at your Rand pic, I noticed that part of the Cyclone's line art is copy/pasted. From the leg armor down, both cycles seem to be virtually identical.

Where's Houquet pics dammit! Whats the release date again guys?

No new pics in months, no release date, no pre-orders have opened. I have actual cash put aside for that thing, it was previously expected to be released in the 3rd quater - so pre-orders should have started by now. :(

I've a question for those of you who already own a Rand/Rey: What part of the set is tighter (than the previous release, I mean), the bike, the rider or both?

I only tighter parts I remember are the new weapon plate attachments on the front wheels - nowhere near as loose as Stick's missile launchers. The windshield and main middle connection (near where the seat connects to the fuel tank) seemed tighter than Stick but that could be because I have transformed Stick several times. The ball attachment on the helmeted head was tighter/larger and the cloth seemed to be attached to the rider more efficiently than Stick's was - his was coming loose at the ends all the time, but was easily pushed back.

Wasn,t Jenius saying that the Houquet Beagle was going to be delayed ,for some reason a few pages back?(I could be wrong!!) ^_^

(maybe I,m doing something wrong,but..)I can,t seem to find any Beagles at hlj.com it keeps coming back as "sorry page not found",just curious as their price on stick & Ray.Weird?? :huh: