Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Save, sorry if I,ve rubbed you the wrong way.(I guess the smilie faces didn,t help!)

you,re post was about head scuplt & people waiting to buy at a cheaper price,right?

The yamato,s 1/60 has a list of complaints-but it hasn,t died from people waiting for a sale.

I know nothing of 1/100 Bandai valks-I believe you.

I didn,t know that a fan and yourself asked to supply a list-thank you very much,if you supply a list next time I guess that means there,s no way of knowing if Beagle will read it or apply it.

Rei was already in the develpoment stage when the list was being gathered,so hoping that this may apply to Houquet??(one can dream)

Yes we are all human and will look for a cheaper price,if you haven,t already bought Ray then you may find yourself sale hunting prior to Houquet,s release,you are probably right Ray will sell low units.

I agree with you on the head sculpts.

Please don,t stop helping both sides ,it seems your really good at this.

my opinion is worth less than 2cents in any post/forum like everyone else,s.

I,m gonna add a couple of more smilie faces just in case ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I'm kinda surprised about the critisms for the beagle... though I don't think there are really a lot complaining. As far as the head sculpts... there's 2 to choose from. If that's not enough to satisfy anyone, there's really nothing more you can do. I'm waiting to see how much they fixed from the Stick but I'm so psyched about these toys. They're like the 1/48s for me. I never wanted anything more than the Gakken's and for them to come out with this is just so unexpected and way beyond what I would wish for in a Mospeada bike. I'm even happy about the smaller boots. I've always wished that they would shrink the boots so that the figure can sit on the bike and still look good in ride armor mode. And to have all four bikes (crosses fingers) at this scale is another dream. Being so spoiled I am now hoping for a 1/32 scale Legioss equivalent to Yamato/Beagle engineering. I'd get all three of those if it comes out.

And some freakin motoslaves for my 1/12 scale figures!

I'm kinda surprised about the critisms for the beagle... though I don't think there are really a lot complaining. As far as the head sculpts... there's 2 to choose from. If that's not enough to satisfy anyone, there's really nothing more you can do. I'm waiting to see how much they fixed from the Stick but I'm so psyched about these toys. They're like the 1/48s for me. I never wanted anything more than the Gakken's and for them to come out with this is just so unexpected and way beyond what I would wish for in a Mospeada bike. I'm even happy about the smaller boots. I've always wished that they would shrink the boots so that the figure can sit on the bike and still look good in ride armor mode. And to have all four bikes (crosses fingers) at this scale is another dream. Being so spoiled I am now hoping for a 1/32 scale Legioss equivalent to Yamato/Beagle engineering. I'd get all three of those if it comes out.

And some freakin motoslaves for my 1/12 scale figures!

You will not here me complaning about the beagle ride armor. It's the best looking mospeada toy out there and puts every other ride armor to shame :rolleyes: .

Even the price does not bother me. Ik was worth every cent. Compare that to what i paid for the CM legioss+tread. That was een overpriced toy :angry: .

I hope they push out every variant out there and milk the molds, Shinobu, dark ride armor, Jonathan Wolfe etc. B))

They can knock out some extra's to like those extra bags they hang on the ride armor. Let's just hope they keep em comming.

Really Beagle asked you for a list, they contacted you then hell they owe you the world.

Last I checked a fellow Japanese fan and myself ask if we could supply a list of suggestion from those who actually bought the Stick. They said sure go for it, they never said what they would do with our lists. Being realistic which is hard to do these days in simple terms Lei was already in the oven while that list was being gathered. Also no company is going to go back to the drawing board for the one release that will most likely sell the lowest amount of units. Rei was to far in the development stage for any thing all ready laid out to be changed.

Thanks for that it was great. :)

From what I can see Beagle fixed the loose helmeted head ball, gave the cloth a better fit (this one doesn't feel as loose but it wasn't a big concern of mine) and gave the front wheel connections a better fit - not as loose as Stig's missile launchers. No other noticeable changes to the bike or figure molds but that wasn't realistically expected. They seem to have addresed the hole in the side of the neck with Fluke's release. So maybe they did use the feedback provided.

Would have been better if you got an actual reply from Beagle tho.

Last I checked we were all human.

My post was mostly concerning the head sculpt and the fact that Beagle is a toy company that makes CM's look like Bandai. I think I'm done trying to help both sides.

I heard that they were struggling with numbers. Hopefully MegaHouse's lack of a Fluke means more people will buy the Beagles instead.

You could change your name to Save_Beagle :wub:;)

To be getting Ride Armors and Beta Fighters in 2009 in just amazing when you think about it. I'm sure you all have. And I'm extremely grateful that companies like Yamato and Beagle are catering to this segment.

People always post complaints and then there are the inevitable slew of counter-posts saying there should be no complaining - we should all just 'count our blessings'.

Both posts are OK. Without them there would not be much to talk about.

I personally would not allow myself an criticisms if the toys were $30 - $40 bucks. But the higher the price goes the less guilty I feel about being nit-picky . . .

There has been no official word that megahouse cancelled fuke, but a few other message board members have said they were pretty sure she's not coming out. Because of the comments posted here, I have even put the three I have (stick, ley, and yellow) up on eBay. I decided I'd rather have all 4 beagle ride armors then an incomplete set of megahouse ones.

As a Beagle only buyer so far I keep looking at eBay and other places to see how low the MH versions will go.

I'm thinking I may buy at $20 each new if they ever reach that point. They look fun and I would not feel guilty about weathering them at that price point. But with all the negative I've heard, anything over $20 seems to be over-paying.

& They'll do the Fuke eventually I bet . . .

Stone me now but the megahouse line is my favorite. . .

woll622 what are the auction numbers?

I would just paste in the links, but I'm at work so I have to use my phone.

Here's the auction numbers:

Stick/Scott-270408317044

Ley/Rand - 270408317901

Yellow/Lancer - 270408318614

Thanks!

As a Beagle only buyer so far I keep looking at eBay and other places to see how low the MH versions will go.

I'm thinking I may buy at $20 each new if they ever reach that point. They look fun and I would not feel guilty about weathering them at that price point. But with all the negative I've heard, anything over $20 seems to be over-paying.

& They'll do the Fuke eventually I bet . . .

Hey if your interested, I started the bidding at $20 and they end on Saturday.

Also, I believe that the Megahouse Fuke will be released. But once I saw the Beagle version of her, I was sold on their line and decided to sell myegahouse ride armors.

Hey if your interested, I started the bidding at $20 and they end on Saturday.

Also, I believe that the Megahouse Fuke will be released. But once I saw the Beagle version of her, I was sold on their line and decided to sell myegahouse ride armors.

I see they're at $30 now with lots of interested parties - congrats.

It's always a good feeling when you put something up to have several bidders driving up the price.

Fuke (Foo-Kay) is how the name Houquet (Hoo-Kay) in Mospeada was originally romanized by Mospeada's merchandisers. Many merchandisers today still retain the less than perfect romanization. Houquet is Robotech the New Generation's Rook. There are many mis-romanizations that have come from Mospeada like Ray to Ley and Brough Superior to Blow Superior.

Edited by jenius

As jenius said, Houquet (Fuke) is Rook Bartley. B))

I can't blame the guy for not knowing (yet). Before i joined this forum i did not even know this was a japanese series :rolleyes:.

mospeada.jpg

Edited by gilermo

The mild looseness from their pants and shirts disturbs me! Beagal could have made them appear more fitted or add some mass to the figures, no??

I'm not sure about that. They did not look so buffed-up in the series to me.

Nor was their clothe appears loose. If I recall, didn't SB wore a jump suit-like that is well fitted? Btw, are those the Beagal or the U.S. Robotech. I can't seem to distinguish aside from the facial expression and hair color. Are the cyclone the same?

Nor was their clothe appears loose. If I recall, didn't SB wore a jump suit-like that is well fitted? Btw, are those the Beagal or the U.S. Robotech. I can't seem to distinguish aside from the facial expression and hair color. Are the cyclone the same?

these are the japanese versions. The bikes are exactly the same. The suit not as bad in real life as it looks on the pictures.

This is by far the best ride armor/ cyclone ever made.

I'm so pissed. I lost my left shoulder cover off my Toynomi Scott B. I think it fell off when I was transforming it last time and my wife has since vacuumed several times. I fear it's gone for good. :(

Edited by robodragon

I'm so pissed. I lost my left shoulder cover off my Toynomi Scott B. I think it fell off when I was transforming it last time and my wife has since vacuumed several times. I fear it's gone for good. :(

You could use HLJ's parts service - they helped me out when a piece broke. Rand has only just been released so there is still a good chance it can be replaced.

I might piece mine out... but I need to get a japanese version to replace it first. If anyone needs parts PM me and I'll try to reserve that piece for you.

Very generous of you. B)) But why?

The whole bike? I'll PM you but like I said I might keep the hip covers.

Well, while we're at it... If anyone wants to sell they're Beagle version for cheap PM me too.

As for the rider, the cloth is there to maximize articulation. If you take it apart, the upper leg cover slides up and down in order for the bulky lower leg to move as much as it does, especially in ride armor mode. It really is a good design. But like others I didn't like the looseness of the cloth and I especially didnt like that it was red in the leg. Another thing was the cloth that was visible below the crotch armor.. It just didnt look right. Like I said though it's all part of the articulation issue. I modified mine so it'll look exactly the way I want it. I'm going to buy all four and do the same to all of them. I'm so psyched about having these and having them exactly the way I want them.

gallery_151_312_8469.jpggallery_151_312_6125.jpg

I swear I'll take better pics as soon as I get a better camera.