Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

PWNED!!!!!!!!

I sure hope the Beagle line isn't dead. They haven't done a Blowsperior yet!!!

Vostok 7

I'm not really clear on why people are starting to talk about the Beagle line being dead.

I'm assuming it's:

1) Rand/Ray is delayed

2) HLJ has Scott/Stick on clearance

In response to #1, I most recently saw a date of May 25th for Rand/Ray. This will still only put it a couple months delayed total, which is what happened to the first release too. Seems standard. I've been assuming first to second week of June anyway.

As far as #2 goes, this seems pretty normal to me too. They've spent 4 or 5 months selling this premium figure at a very high price (though still worth it, at least compared to the competition), you've pretty much saturated your market as far as people willing to pay that price are concerned, and now you do a price drop in preparation for the second release.

I don't know, but it seems like people are worrying over nothing and jumping to conclusions.

I agree... We'll see the Blow Superior for sure or else the Robotech people will be one or 2 boxes short of a collection.

And I mean that literally not figuratively....

well....

I'm not really clear on why people are starting to talk about the Beagle line being dead.

I'm assuming it's:

1) Rand/Ray is delayed

2) HLJ has Scott/Stick on clearance

In response to #1, I most recently saw a date of May 25th for Rand/Ray. This will still only put it a couple months delayed total, which is what happened to the first release too. Seems standard. I've been assuming first to second week of June anyway.

As far as #2 goes, this seems pretty normal to me too. They've spent 4 or 5 months selling this premium figure at a very high price (though still worth it, at least compared to the competition), you've pretty much saturated your market as far as people willing to pay that price are concerned, and now you do a price drop in preparation for the second release.

I don't know, but it seems like people are worrying over nothing and jumping to conclusions.

I would also add 3) The absolute lack of information. The first one was hyped extensively and had previews, pictures, everything all over the place. Now we get to Ray and it's zippo, not even a peep.

Vostok 7

I find it highly unlikely that Beagle is having problems, they just showed Houquet a little while ago. Ray is just a reworked Stick, I suspect it will hit the shelves with little hooplah... I would expect Houquet to make more of a splash as we get closer to her release. Also, it's the dead season for toys, this time of year always tends to be quiet.

It's only been 2 months since the Houquet preview... I know in Internet time that seems like forever but I think we're still on track. Would love to see the Blow Superior though... I bet it's gonna be out of this world!

I get both sides of the fence concerning the Beagle line,as soon as anyone knows the release date down to the actual day of shipment (and hopefully a pre-release review)jenius,s hawk eye will let us know ..thanx mate!!!

I myself haven,t pre-ordered a Ray anywhere yet ,as to wondering if any improvements have been made.

Cloth-I personally love the look of the cloth..it,s just not lasting the test of time.

loose head-I think that one would be at the top of the list to be improved on.

ill fitting targeting scope-hopefully a close 2nd ..or 3rd.

loose forearm/front wheel armor-please Beagle!!

loose windscreen attachment-ditto.

Hey if anyone wants more posability in the arms with armor mode on the Beagle...only connect the thickest peg(closest to the elbow joint)to the forearm,that way it allows the figure to have it,s full range of movement(eg.-flexing his forearm almost all the way to his bicep)and still having the armor attached to his forearm..this also allows him more range of movement to pose his arms towards the centre of his torso in armor mode,giving you a few more posing options!!!

Sorry I don,t have a camera(it,s either a camera OR Beagles...I choose Beagles on my laughable budget),hope to see a variety of new pose,s soon on the Mospeada pose thread!!! ^_^

Lets hope Ray goes down in price by August!!!!

Jenius ,no thats with the exo skelelton ball socket joint isn,t it?(a great idea though,I must try it)

keep all that connected !!...I,m saying with the forearm armor that connects the the figures forearm via the 2 pegs.

thre are 2 holes in the figures forearm that allow the 2 pegs from the forearm armor to connect to eachother.The thickest of the 2 pegs from the forearm armor is the one that connects to the hole in the figures forearm CLOSEST to the elbow joint.

Once this thickest peg is connected to the figures thickest hole in his forearm(the hole next to the elbow joint)you can do everything I mentioned in my previous post.God I hope this helps,I hope it,s clear,sorry if it,s not I,ll try again if so. ^_^

Ah, I got you Troyness.

Hey, if anyone wants a good panic, here are some other items to think about:

1) Lack of news on Bandai's VF100 line. Michael is due out in a few weeks... but?

2) Lack of news on Bandai's VF100 VF-19Kai.

3) Lack of news on Bandai's DX Quarter.

4) Lack of news on Bandai's DX Alto figure.

5) Lack of news on Yamato's Phalanx Destroid

Alright, I'm sure there are more. It seems like Yamato has been the only company ramping up the PR machine. There should be more news as more hobby shows happen.

from the newest Dengeki Hobby

post-515-1242225275_thumb.jpg

Nice!

Hey, I have a question for the other Beagle owners here. I display mine a lot in bike mode, with the attachment to hold the bike to the stand. Problem I have is with removing the bike from the stand. To get the connector to come off the bike, it has to flex to the point where it is splitting open, and now looks like it's going to break. Anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong here?

Don't worry, they are saving the best for last.

Which reminds me that we'll probably have a Shinobou before we get Yellow.

Which reminds me that we'll probably have a Shinobou before we get Yellow.

Not likely, they've announced the order already, no Shinobu in there. That doesn't mean we'll never see one, I would just be very surprised if they decided to squeeze her in since it wouldn't work with the Toynami volumes very well.

Not likely, they've announced the order already, no Shinobu in there. That doesn't mean we'll never see one, I would just be very surprised if they decided to squeeze her in since it wouldn't work with the Toynami volumes very well.

Where have they announced the order?

I've only seen different online retailers claiming different orders and release dates, all mutually contradictory.

Shinobu just seems like a safe bet to me since, much like Ray coming after Stick, it's a different head, a different accessory, different color, but no significant new molds, thus a cheap way of building capital before expensive new molds.

Toynami's MPC collection does not include Shinobu. It's four volumes, Scott, Rand, Rook, and Yellow with an asterisk that indicates there may be Shadow Chronicles variants to follow. This doesn't mean 100% they won't wedge Sue in there but it seems far more likely she'd be tacked on to the end. The contradictory release information that has caused some vendors to stumble comes from Toynami's initial release order when they were making their own product (Scott, Rand, Yellow, Rook) and Beagle's announced release order (Stick, Ray, Houquet, Yellow). Some vendors chose to go off Toynami's list since Toynami was still the one distributing the toy to them. The orders were all announced long ago, I don't know I can dig up an article at the moment, but while the orders were announced long ago they were short on dates.

Thanks for the pic chowyunskinny. He's looking good. :)

As much as I like the Beagle I don't really want to see a Colonel Johnson or Shinobu Takeuchi etc repaint. They are big, expensive and similar enough to each other as it is. Although I would feel compelled to get them... :rolleyes: I would rather have a set of the other characters, but that seems very unlikley.

from the newest Dengeki Hobby

post-515-1242225275_thumb.jpg

Sorry to back up a little on this thread. But I gotta say: the person who posed Rey in these shots did one hell of an awesome job.

OK here you go!

3553007791_475fc148a7_o.jpg

I will put more details in a blog post later tonight here is the link to our Flickr sets, enjoy!

More pictures of other toys will be uploaded later as well.

Are you friggin' kidding me???

When I'd finally resolved to stop buying CMs stuff, and just stick to the three black and white CMs ride armors I have, now this comes out! Man, now I'm going to have to go and get these too... Well, at least they're 1/18th by the look of it, so they'll match...

Do they at least all come in one package together, so I don't have to hunt them each down separately on eBay?

By the way, thanks for finally adding some new news to this thread. It's been dry for a while now.

EDIT:

Looked at your link. An Eve figure? Nice!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/otaku2/355310...57618610357554/

Edited by RavenHawk

OK here you go!

snip!

I will put more details in a blog post later tonight here is the link to our Flickr sets, enjoy!

More pictures of other toys will be uploaded later as well.

WOW! My favorite Mospeada manufacturer just got better! :wub: At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to see CMs make Jim with the Jeep.

All these 1:18 figures just furthers my wanting desire for a 1:18 scale Legioss.

Edited by eriku

Yeah the CM,S Ray head sculpt is nice,pity Beagle couldn,t have gone in that direction aswell,sooo disapointed with the Beagle headsculpt!!!!

Beagle,s Ray looks like a MH scuplt.....not good!!