Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

This is what I wanted - a snarl or battle scream!

I mean - they're in state-of-the-art combat gear, deadly situations - not playing parcheesy!

s h e e s h . . .

Beagle Expression - I've just eaten a Lemonhead

Toynami Expression - I wonder when that oaf with sit on the tack I put on his chair . . .

post-8486-1243886216_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarrinG

Of course she does! - he's from Baywatch . . .

he kinda reminds me of Peter Dante with a tan from Grandma's boy. ^_^

This is what I wanted - a snarl or battle scream!

I mean - they're in state-of-the-art combat gear, deadly situations - not playing parcheesy!

s h e e s h . . .

Beagle Expression - I've just eaten a Lemonhead

Toynami Expression - I wonder when that oaf with sit on the tack I put on his chair . . .

I dunno, in combat mode I would think the visors would be down or, at the very least, the helmet would be on. Maybe the helmeted heads should have a focused look while the helmetless heads retain an at ease look. After all, if I'm just going to pose Ray next to his bike I don't want him to look crazy angry... the character was a lighter spirit throughout the show.

I've always had this vision of creating a diorama where they all just heard something in the woods and have their guns at the ready, or are scrambling to get to their gear. So I was hoping for head sculpts a little more serious I suppose.

But like you said, with Ray, he could have a light hearted expression even in the midst of that . . .

My Beagle "Ley" finally passed customs and is in my possession. Sadly, I have to go out of town again on Friday and won't return until very late Sunday. I will try to put up a very rough post with first thoughts tomorrow evening but we'll see... if that looks like it's not going to happen I have another mospeada related post ready to go.

My Beagle "Ley" finally passed customs and is in my possession. Sadly, I have to go out of town again on Friday and won't return until very late Sunday. I will try to put up a very rough post with first thoughts tomorrow evening but we'll see... if that looks like it's not going to happen I have another mospeada related post ready to go.

Will be looking forward to this review =)

Wow. I guess that list of improvements they were asking us for got completely ignored.

Maybe it was "too late" for Rand but the next couple releases will be better?

The absolute lack of tampo printing is a concern though. Definitely took a step backwards with that one :(

Still staying strong for the Blowsperior.

Vostok 7

Wow. I guess that list of improvements they were asking us for got completely ignored.

Maybe it was "too late" for Rand but the next couple releases will be better?

The absolute lack of tampo printing is a concern though. Definitely took a step backwards with that one :(

Vostok 7

Yeah let's hope for the improvements.

Edit: Just watched the first episode it should at least have the black and white markings.

Edited by Save

Tatsunoko may have been purchased by other companies but I believe it still operates as its own entity and is the current license holder.

http://www.tatsunoko.co.jp/english/index.html

New post is up at Anymoon.com, check it out by clicking here.

Good to hear they fixed the ball joint on the neck at least. Realistically I wasn't expecting much else.

I will pick up my order from the post office tomorrow.

Yeah. it's the one I'm waiting for too. B))

A tip for all of you who are upset because the seat comes so easily removed from what would be a fuel tank in bike mode. I found that on both my Stick and Ley I can tighten this area up quite nicely by making sure the shock (and everything attached to it) is in the perfect position. If your shock isn't clicked into the dead right spot then you get more slop up top because the fuel tank isn't pressed as far back as it can go by like half a mm.

Great initial review on Anymoon.com

Don't know if this pic is official or not, but it does show that Rey's should at least get the black and white hips stripes.

Not as excited for this even though I won't cancel my preorder. They should have included something to give people that "gotta have it" feeling.

I want Beagle's sales to be super strong to fund some enemy figures later on in the same scale, and they won't touch them if their hero mechs don't fly off the shelves . . .

post-8486-1244210648_thumb.png

While justified, most of the issues with this new release don't really bother me. The only one that REALLY does is the lack of painting.

I'm not a fan of applying stickers to my toys/models, preferring to leave a very clean look. For this reason, I like them as prepainted as possible. The Mars Base symbol and the freedom stripes are a MUST on this bike. It's not as though Ray's bike didn't have them, so they are a sticker, just in case you choose you like it better. It had it in the animation, just like Stick's, so I don't get why they are no longer prepainting, other than saving money while still charging us the same.

These things are so sweet but so expensive if you want to get all four it's gonna cost you about a grand, still if I had the money I'd buy them. By the way are there any pics with all the stickers applied, I'm sure that would add much needed detail.

It varies I guess. There are frames in the cartoon with and without as well.

4bikes-1.jpg

I didn't realize that, guess I was remembering incorrectly, but you're right. Ok, guess I don't have as much right to be annoyed then.

It definitely does vary but GCM wasn't very detailed to begin with... not many cartoons were back in those days. I think the best indicator of what should be painted on comes in the form of the sticker sheet provided. I suppose the argument could be that Beagle left it as bare as possible for those folks who really wanted a cartoony look but I think a super realistic model/toy should come with super realistic tagging.

It definitely does vary but GCM wasn't very detailed to begin with... not many cartoons were back in those days. I think the best indicator of what should be painted on comes in the form of the sticker sheet provided. I suppose the argument could be that Beagle left it as bare as possible for those folks who really wanted a cartoony look but I think a super realistic model/toy should come with super realistic tagging.

Especially at this price point (compared to, say, MegaHouse or even CMs).

Like a lot of you I avoid the stickers -- so pre-painted detail is a huge plus.

I'm looking at my Yamato 1D right now. Attention to pre-painted detail is incredible.

And it was cheaper than this Beagle - by a good bit . . .

Thanx Tober!!!

Would anyone have some line art of Ray ,s boot,(ankle guard-MB?)

wildcats have abit more review up now!! ^_^