Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Well there you have it folks, I've tried raising waring signs not to wait for price drops and if so the end of the line wouldn't be far behind. If you haven't got them yet now is the time to at least get them while some still have them in stock.

An amazing toy, but released at the worse time.

Still I will see what Beagle will have to say at Wonder Festival this weekend, that is if they even show up to the show.

So far from what I know the line was canceled just a few weeks ago. The person heading the Ride Armor development then left Beagle since that was one main reason he joined the company. The individual actually had worked for Yamato toys prior to joining Beagle. Is the line truly dead, nobody knows. Let's hope for the best.

Edited by Save

Yes a great toy released at the wrong time!!!

Perhaps even in the wrong order ,maybe if Beagle had released Houquet second, sales might have been enough to keep the line going (atleast for a third release perhaps),I guess sales for the Ray might pick up now,if Ray sells out and the line doesn,t continue ,are we to assume that nothing could have saved it anyway in these economic times??

And if Ray does sell out ,and still faced with a dead-end toy line- I guess we can put to rest the idea(atleast in this circumstance)that it,s the toy collector,s fault for waiting for the sale.I just don,t like the link refering to my post ,as if I,m to blame

Wow, that sucks. Sorry guys, I know a lot of you were looking forward to Houquet. I have to admit I'm a tiny fraction responsible since I never bought any of the Beagles. I always thought it looked great but I just couldn't get myself to shell out the dough for one.

I wonder if Toynami still has plans to produce an all-plastic Legioss/Beta set? I would assume they are dumping that idea as well, but I hope not.

Edited by eriku

I just don,t like the link refering to my post ,as if I,m to blame

Why, you little...!

I had the news from a trusted source too, but I was hoping it wasn't true. Ah, Houquet, We were so close... So close!

Maybe once the economic situation improves they pick up the line again. I don't see these molds rotting away in some warehouse in China, they're just too damn good.

TERRIBLE n e w s . . . just awful.

YES they should have released her second!! Would have sold more than Stick I bet.

Isn't it possible Toynami could take the mold to Aoshima or someone else to continue the project?

I'm surprised I feel this awful . . .

I just don,t like the link refering to my post ,as if I,m to blame

troyness the link has nothing to do with you, again it was a response to the head sculpt which I used as to toss in a spoon full of reality of the current small company Japanese toys market. You might have replied to my post, but again it had nothing to do with you as an individual in the first place.

There was never any plans for a plastic alpha release. That was just something we thought of as fans that would cool because the alphas were so crappily manufactured with diecast parts where it didn't make sense.

Toynami did say they were "kicking around the idea" of a cheaper all plastic Alpha/Beta combo. That's as far as I've ever heard it go with them.

EDIT - I'm off to eat breakfast and get back to the con.

Edited by jenius

Well thats a shame, I know a lot of you guys were really looking forward to the Houquet release. No Yellow either, oh well I'll just have to wait for another company to make a perfect transformation 1/10 ride armor.

troyness the link has nothing to do with you, again it was a response to the head sculpt which I used as to toss in a spoon full of reality of the current small company Japanese toys market. You might have replied to my post, but again it had nothing to do with you as an individual in the first place.

OK cool,thanx Save ,sorry I miss understood!!

I don,t know if it,s wishfull thinking or not,but do you think it might be possible Beagle will still release Houquet as they,ve come this far with the prototype, and then call it quits after they,ve released her ?,it seems that they,re half way there, or is it too much of an expense to put her through final production ?

My only hope is that Toynami considers the sales potential and buys the mold. They should then turn them over to someone who can actually build them with quality.

With huge Fuke sales they can move onto the Yellow version . . .

My only hope is that Toynami considers the sales potential and buys the mold. They should then turn them over to someone who can actually build them with quality.

If Toynami could get the Molds (Hypothetically of course) and had the company that made the BETA/Tread Fighters, that could be a winning solution. I like FUKE Ride-Armor, But its Yellow's I really want!! B))

If Toynami could get the Molds (Hypothetically of course) and had the company that made the BETA/Tread Fighters, that could be a winning solution. I like FUKE Ride-Armor, But its Yellow's I really want!! B))

CRAP!! Just when we were going to get the good stuff...

Isn't it possible Toynami could take the mold to Aoshima or someone else to continue the project?

I hope they do that. Fuke is ready and she would sell a lot better. Maybe even help to recoup some of the loss.

Damn, getting a rockin' Houquet toy would've been sweet, and to have actually seen the proto pics makes it worse. It just won't be right to have Ray and Stick by themselves.

Not only that i've missed out both ways, i collected all of megahouse and missing houquet, now the dream buy Beagle Houquet might never hapen. T____T

Sad! So now i have to snap up CM Houquet? :/

Well that news puts me in a pissy mood. I bought a Toynami Scott and LOVE it! I was going to buy a Rand sooner or later, but yeah, I would have been first in line for the Rook/Lancer bikes, they should have staggered the releases, idiot marketing guys. Don't put 2 that are so alike one after the other.....This SUCKS.

Booooooooooo...........

Looks like the word MOLD keeps getting tossed around. I'm pretty sure there is no MOLD. The sample shown at TAF was not made from a MOLD it was cut out with the use of CAD. I'm pretty sure there is no MOLD to hand over to anybody concerning the Fuke.

Damn, sucks about Beagle not finishing off the line. :( They had to have figured Rey would be the lowest seller. (And I do understand why they released it right after Stick's.) But at least put out Houquet and see how her sales go. If her sales aren't up to snuff, then they could have cancelled the line at that point.

Like eriku, I too just never bought a Beagle.

Not for lack of quality mind you; I just didn't have the space to display these.

Hopefully, Toynami buys the Houquet CAD prototype from Beagle. It'd be a shame to see it go to waste.

The other question now is who here on the MW boards is gonna change their avatar to the Fuke prototype and keep it until we see a 1/10 Fuke finally released?

It's "worked" in the past! (I know... :rolleyes: )

Looks like the word MOLD keeps getting tossed around. I'm pretty sure there is no MOLD. The sample shown at TAF was not made from a MOLD it was cut out with the use of CAD. I'm pretty sure there is no MOLD to hand over to anybody concerning the Fuke.

People in the hobby do seem to throw that word around like they know what it means, when they obviously don't.

Toynami won't be aquiring anything nor have they stepped forward to make any effort, so don't hold your breath on that account.

Another subject of interest is the lack of news about the megahouse Mospeada front. It looks like that line is dead too. I haven't checked the booth for it but I don't remember seeing it displayed.

There's a good possibility the glaug is next but I'm not really interested in vynil toys. Kinda disappointed that it's not an injection mold piece.

Toynami is too much of a small fry, I don't think they have the resources to pick up the Beagle ridearmor and finish the line, even if Aoshima were to do the dirty work. If some big japanese company were interested in completing the line, then that's another story, but we wouldd probably have to wait a couple of years and buy the Stig and Rey versions all over again.

Toynami is too much of a small fry, I don't think they have the resources to pick up the Beagle ridearmor and finish the line, even if Aoshima were to do the dirty work. If some big japanese company were interested in completing the line, then that's another story, but we wouldd probably have to wait a couple of years and buy the Stig and Rey versions all over again.

B U M M E R

I wish you hadn't wrote this so perfectly as I was just starting to perfect my denial of the whole situation.

My thoughts 10 minutes ago:

"Toynami is just big enough to have the resources to pick up the Beagle ridearmor and finish the line, and let Aoshima do the dirty work. We won't even have to wait a couple of years and buy the Stig and Rey versions all over again"

. . .

Kind of a bummer it didn't at least go into pre-order to gauge interest :(

They would be re-using most of the molds from the first release again wouldn't they? The Bartley body armour is totally different but most of the bike components are identical.

Ultimately if the demand isn't there it isn't going to get made tho. :(