• 2 weeks later...

lol

I'm SOOOO hyped for this, can't wait. It's been like this ever since the first episode (which is still the best episode so far in my opinion). I've read the novels, so I'm hoping this episode can expand, and maybe even go in a different direction, as I did not like the novel ending whatsoever!

Also, that song by Aimer is amazing, really looking forward to hearing the whole thing!

Edited by Archer

Unicorn has got to be the best looking Anime I have ever seen. DYRL was FANTASTIC for its time.. but Unicorn, for THIS time.. is utterly gorgeous.. Even the CG stuff blends well in IMHO.. its Beatiful in HD on a 70" tv. And I am a sucker for UC anyhow. Full Frontal is a little cheesy though, to me. Still.. I love it and I think the wait between episodes is warranted by the quality and care shown of each volume.

• 2 weeks later...

I am aware it has less action than the last episode, which kind of makes me disappointed yet at the same time expected this to happen. Since there has been so little action in eps 5 and 6 then episode 7 should be mostly that. If people complain the last episode has "too much action" like they did with episode 4 I'm going to pimp slap someone.

Either way I'll see ep 6 eventually.

Edited by DuelGundam2099

Though I will say, there is little action throughout the episode....

Way to spoil anticipation for episode 6.... <_<

Please use spoiler tags, if you are going speak of content, see example above how it is done!

Anyway OVA 7 has been announced for Spring 2014, talk about torture!?

I was hoping this would be done with by October/November this year.

Way to spoil anticipation for episode 6.... <_<

Please use spoiler tags, if you are going speak of content, see example above how it is done!

Geez, touchy. I probebly shouldn't mention that in this episode

There are robots

or that

at least one of them, is a Gundam

:o

So whatever you do don't open these spoiler tags until you've seen every episode or it will ruin the whole OVA forever. :rolleyes:

Geez, touchy. I probebly shouldn't mention that in this episode

There are robots

or that

at least one of them, is a Gundam

:o

So whatever you do don't open these spoiler tags until you've seen every episode or it will ruin the whole OVA forever. :rolleyes:

AAARGH!!! HOW COULD YOU GIVE THAT AWAY...!? ;)

(Anyway, I'm more annoyed that it'll take a year to make the final episode...)

Lol, sorry guys, I didn't really think that was much of a spoiler...the poster before me (duel Gundam) already established the same point as well. I thought it wasn't much of a big deal

Well, I can't speak for lechuck, but I for one was just joking.

Has anyone read the novel? Did this episode happen in the novel or was it faster than this?

Cuz jeebus this was a long episode of talk. Riddhe went all bad-boy emo. Talk about taking rejection the wrong way...But jeebus, they just kept talking...I would take Episode 5 over this one.

If it wasn't for the fact that GSD-HD remastered is going to start streaming at the end of the month, I would actually forget about Gundam. Seriously...Spring 2014?

Well I just watched the new episode, anyone else think it felt like a rehash of the last episode? A fight scene continuing from the last episode that only lasts four minutes, some philosophy, short fight scene, emotional babble with a mobile suit fight in a hanger, and finishing the episode with the beginning of another battle. Felt very similar, but at least this will get most of the talking scenes out of the way when the final episode comes, lets hope it's like episode 4!

Edited by DuelGundam2099