• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it looks like Episode 6 has been pushed to Spring 2013 (i.e., probably means a extra month or 2) compared to every 8 months which would have put it at the edge of Feb/March 2013.

Nice. Although this means at least another long year of patience.

reminds me of the wait between episodes for 0083 actually. And after the wait between the western release of macross plus eps 3 and 4, I have all the patience I will ever need :-)

And after the wait between the western release of macross plus eps 3 and 4, I have all the patience I will ever need :-)

:lol:

The ultimate release wait still beongs to Giant Robo. I'd say the current robotech movie projects trump even that, but there's no intent to actually make anything there in the first place.

Edited by Keith

Well, I saw ep5 this morning and have to say that it keeps up the same level of quality as past episodes.

I won't say anything more because I want to avoid spoilers until others have seen it but I will say that you don't mess with Captain Noa Bright!

Also, it looks like Ep. 6 will finally see the debut of the full armor Unicorn and ep 7 will have...rainbows.

post-9325-0-68721300-1337434969_thumb.jpg post-9325-0-40124000-1337434979_thumb.jpg

8 June for DVD/Blu-Ray, PSN I don't know.

Anyway I was going to pre-order at Amazon UK, but at 47£ I said no way.

Then I thought I would try Amazon US, and it's the same... 95$.

WTF is going on with the prices here!?

-Oh Delta Plus...should have shot sooner. Oh Riddhe....you got manhandled...The dark side I sense in you. Did he get this emo in the novel? Cuz a pistol vs a MS? Really?

-Apparently the 2 Clop-class ships got removed and they just left the Dogosse Gier-class General Revil in. Any other changes they made in this chapter? Besides the Martha Vist-going-into-space-thingy...

-Oh Delta Plus...should have shot sooner. Oh Riddhe....you got manhandled...The dark side I sense in you. Did he get this emo in the novel? Cuz a pistol vs a MS? Really?

-Apparently the 2 Clop-class ships got removed and they just left the Dogosse Gier-class General Revil in. Any other changes they made in this chapter? Besides the Martha Vist-going-into-space-thingy...

Any scenes of Martha vist's booty in ep.5? :wub:

Is there a lot of Unicorn vs. Banshee vs. Whatever Riddhe has action? Haven't gotten a chance to watch yet

Mostly Unicorn v. Banshee v. Riddhe being Anakin Skywalker-emo. Delta Plus only has <30 sec of screen time total. And most of that is dedicated to it being trashed by Banshee.

Come on, you expected something different to happen?

The Delta Plus is pretty much a 3rd gen mobile suit, and even then, Prototype 3rd gen, to expect it to hold up in a serious fight against the Banshee is optimistic to put it lightly

Ankushas were like cannon fodders! Honestly, I like it :D

I like the action and the twist of plot. However the entire episode was too similar to 1st Zeta movie's Garuda embarkment scene...

Edited by charger69

Come on, you expected something different to happen?

The Delta Plus is pretty much a 3rd gen mobile suit, and even then, Prototype 3rd gen, to expect it to hold up in a serious fight against the Banshee is optimistic to put it lightly

True, I had not thought about that but still.... I WAN'T THAT @#TCH TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!! :angry:

Since I won't be able to see it before mid-July, where does the episode stop ?

At the self-destruction of the Garenciere ?

Stops with the attack by the General Revil, which replaced the attack by the Clop-class ships?

Come on, you expected something different to happen?...

Delta Plus could have lasted a few more seconds...if Riddhe wasn't being emo and shot Banshee.

Just saw it. Epic is the least that I can say, and it really paves the way to what should be coming in the next two episodes.

You guys weren't kidding, Riddhe really does fall off the deep end in this episode. I also like the fact that most of the battle takes place in the air.

Lastly, the cooperation between certain zeon and certain EFSF teams seems reminiscent of Gundam Seed, but much better done imho.

Great Episode all around, and keeping up the nice animation style as well

You guys weren't kidding, Riddhe really does fall off the deep end in this episode. I also like the fact that most of the battle takes place in the air.

To paraphrase what someone on another forum said...

Riddhe is mostly fine till Minerva does the "It's not you, it's me. Maybe we should just be friends."-routine (Okay, it was more like "I ain't running from my family name unlike SOMEBODY.") Then he does the whole Anakin Skywalker-routine. Although I heard in the novel, he's more of a prick and gets more emo than he did in the animation.

Unfortunately it will be sometime next year to see it play out with Unicorn v. Banshee in animated goodness. Or maybe a another year...thanks a lot Episode 7.

• 1 month later...

Caught up to Gundam Unicorn: Episode 5, The Black Unicorn. I still don't understand what the Unicorn gundam is suppose to unlock that everyone is afraid of. At least Banagher is less "lost" in this epsiode and has a better sense of purpose. The animation graphics is top notch again. I wish more anime would have such a rich look to the animation.