macross factory diorama series

that could link together

and come with

support crew

and vehicles

pre-assembled

pre-painted (and tampoed)

That would be SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Ummmmmm HELL YEAH that would be sweet. My vote is in for the 1/60 diorama. No 1/48s here.

Ummmmmm HELL YEAH that would be sweet. My vote is in for the 1/60 diorama. No 1/48s here.

1/48 is more win. 1/60 is WAY too small for my tastes. (At least, the VF-1)

Again, I stand firm:

VF-0D 1/60

VF-3000 1/48 AND 1/60

VF-5000 1/48

VB-6 1/48, 1/60

Destroids (Including Monster) 1/48

VF-3000's HUGE, so I'm okay with 1/60... 1/48 is better.

The macross factory diorama idea could work in 1/48 as well as 1/60 as macrossman has proven with Ron's dioramas. And I am fortunate to say that I can confirm this. The only "problem" would come in with the ground crew and support vehicles but perhaps they could make them in between 1/48 and 1/60 or just leave those out.

Anyway for now I am stoked to have my RON5864 macross factory diorama as well as my mslz22 one. But I want the majority of my valkyrie collection to be housed in macross factory dioramas.

I am wanting to make my entire figure collection in dioramas. I have started some simple ones for my Kurusawa Yojimbo figures and another for my gurren lagann figures too.

The macross factory diorama idea could work in 1/48 as well as 1/60 as macrossman has proven with Ron's dioramas. And I am fortunate to say that I can confirm this. The only "problem" would come in with the ground crew and support vehicles but perhaps they could make them in between 1/48 and 1/60 or just leave those out.

Anyway for now I am stoked to have my RON5864 macross factory diorama as well as my mslz22 one. But I want the majority of my valkyrie collection to be housed in macross factory dioramas.

I am wanting to make my entire figure collection in dioramas. I have started some simple ones for my Kurusawa Yojimbo figures and another for my gurren lagann figures too.

I am stoked for you too get those as well. I need some diorama action now! I know you may not want too...but you should get rid of some of the other collectibles you have to make room for MORE MACCCRRROSSSSUUUU!!!

I am stoked for you too get those as well. I need some diorama action now! I know you may not want too...but you should get rid of some of the other collectibles you have to make room for MORE MACCCRRROSSSSUUUU!!!

I know. I was beginning to do this by getting my Shuraki Needa figure all together to sell. Then I started playing with it, taking the clothes off and on and changing between the gun and the knife and I lost her hat! Now she is basically worthless without her hat and I cant bloody find it!!!

But for sure, I do not have enough room to fit all of my figures as you can see from the photos of my collection and I have a bunch of stuff loose in boxes waiting for shelf space.

Then I started playing with it, taking the clothes off and on and changing between the gun and the knife and I lost her hat! Now she is basically worthless without her hat and I cant bloody find it!!!

She IS worthless without that bloody hat. <_< Guess you better keep her. I won't begin to try to persude you to get rid of your awesome collection. It would be hard if it were mine.

I don't like UN Spacy or 1979. 1/48 is a good line, and doesn't NEED double-joints, which are a major detractor for me. (I like anime accuracy, something that's harder to replicate as you get smaller.)

Wow...glad to hear you don't like us because of our personal choices. Guess that does'nt make you such a good person now huh?

Yamato can take all the time they want to plan their next move as far as I'm concerned. That'll give my wallet time to recover.

I feel ya mate. But I still have like 5 V.2 1/60s to catch up on <_< my wallet HATES me.

Except that they can and have made the VF-19 (19A) under the game license and they could totally make the VF-17 and VF-22 if they wanted to UNDER THE VF-X AND VF-X2 LICENSES.

Like I said, the next valk will be either VF-4 or the VF-17. maybe a VF-5000 but I hope not (5000 sucks. all about the 3000 and the VA-3)

Actually I believe it was the YF-19A, since it was a YF they can do that. I think they still can't do the others because even though they are in the game because those figures are from Mac 7 it still prohibits them. That is why they never to this day have even talked about doing any of those figures. A VF-4 would be nice but I go with what Graham has said and it seems unlikely still, unless they change their minds.

Expect some interesting non-VF-1 repaints soon.

YES YES YES!!! THANKS GRAHAM!!! I need a raise really bad. I guess I'm going to have to start working at least 8 hours of OT per week to get them all. This is like Pokeman damnit!

Actually I believe it was the YF-19A, since it was a YF they can do that. I think they still can't do the others because even though they are in the game because those figures are from Mac 7 it still prohibits them. That is why they never to this day have even talked about doing any of those figures. A VF-4 would be nice but I go with what Graham has said and it seems unlikely still, unless they change their minds.

by that logic they can't do the VF-11 because it was also in Mac7 (the only difference between 11B and 11C are the fastpacks). they also couldn't do the VF-1 or VF-0 since they were in MacF and Mac7

You're not following the logic. The baby blue VF-19A first appeared in VF-X2. The VB-6 Koenig Monster first appeared in VF-X2. There are several fighters which made their first appearances in VF-X games. There are fighters which appeared in other Macross shows prior to their game appearances.

Yamato can make toys of those that appeared first in the VF-X games, and in the shows they have licenses for. They cannot make toys of fighters which appeared in the VF-X games, but made their first appearance in Macross 7. Yamato can make a 1/60 VF-11 because it appeared first in Macross Plus. They cannot make a 1/60 VF-17 because it appeared in Macross 7 first. They could not include VF-22 parts with their 1/72 YF-22 FP edition because the VF-22 appeared in Macross 7 first.

Understand the difference?

It would be hard if it were mine.

Thats what she said?

But seriously it is very hard to let any figures go. Even the cheap $10 transformers that are not even being displayed. Blachhh!!! I need to spend some time getting my display set up better with more shelves and what not. I may have to let it sprawl into the rest of my apartment on high shelves so little toddler man does not destroy them like a reckless Zentran drunk on culture.

You're not following the logic. The baby blue VF-19A first appeared in VF-X2. The VB-6 Koenig Monster first appeared in VF-X2. There are several fighters which made their first appearances in VF-X games. There are fighters which appeared in other Macross shows prior to their game appearances.

Yamato can make toys of those that appeared first in the VF-X games, and in the shows they have licenses for. They cannot make toys of fighters which appeared in the VF-X games, but made their first appearance in Macross 7. Yamato can make a 1/60 VF-11 because it appeared first in Macross Plus. They cannot make a 1/60 VF-17 because it appeared in Macross 7 first. They could not include VF-22 parts with their 1/72 YF-22 FP edition because the VF-22 appeared in Macross 7 first.

That is the first time I have heard a great explanation. Thank you!

Ah he beat me to the punch

i'd definitelty love to see the yf-21 in a different paint scheme

my guess is that yamato can go all in to make kick-ass, non-canon paint schemes

with the non vf-1 molds that they already have

this would avoid license issues i guess

YF-19

YF-21

VF-11B

VF-0

SV-51 (already has 3 schems to it, unlikely i guess)

I say let the new schemes come. I have a question, since all these companies see the demand for these valks, why doesn't someone just come out and make the ones that are in demand? As far as Bandai is concerned don't they already have the rights to the VF-171 since they already put out the valks from Macross 7? I would love to see the non VF-25s from Frontier make it to the lineup.