Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Max type

Project Phoenix

I know I should probably not say it for fear of being wrong later... and having my head blown off, but I will... who was the chump that said yamato would never release the max 1S? I think people underestimate the power of repaints for a mass production toy company.

Ill be getting it for sure!

So I guess there wont be a 1A Max? Only the 1S? Too bad for me.

I hope there will be a Max -1A. That's still my favorite 1/60 v1. It's the only one I've kept other than the -1D and CF -1A's.

Oh, and the Super Millia I have for my Millia shrine ^_^

Vostok 7

VF-1S マックス

Yes that does say Max.

@Vostok

Yeah heres hoping they will make one and that I can hold out. For my collection the I would prefer that Focker version be the only 1S while Max and Hikaru are 1As.

Edited by adrianop

Huh, i was expecting the A variant not the S, or interchangable heads : / but whatever I'd get it if I can along with whatever else they got coming out at the sametime.

I too expecting 1A Max to appear first & and we were just discussing abt possible 1S Max release on the other thread. Anyway its good news for us.

Edited by Javabean

F'n AITH!!!!!! BEST NEWS! VF-1S Max awesome! :) so bought indeed Sir anime52k8!

If it says Max VF-1S, that's great, hv been waiting for this release too. I wud prefer it comes in without FP as like in the show. Hopefully the release delays till April, not to crash with VF-11B.

Same mate! I already got another FP's anyways, only single valks minus the FP/Super/Strikes from now on for this guy!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

next? Hows about....

CF-1A

Kakizki 1A

GBP-1S

VT-1

TV Max 1A !

Angel Bird 1A or Max 1A (dunno about the Angel Bird...)

Shadow VF-1 (not stealth, the ones we saw in the hanger mid way through the sdf series...)

VE-1!

then the Non-Canon schemes!!!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

next? Hows about....

CF-1A

Kakizki 1A

GBP-1S

VT-1

TV Max 1A !

Angel Bird 1A or Max 1A (dunno about the Angel Bird...)

Shadow VF-1 (not stealth, the ones we saw in the hanger mid way through the sdf series...)

VE-1!

then the Non-Canon schemes!!!!

I'm pretty sure these designs are all in the works as we speak. A low. Vis. #1 scheme would be great to see again, still can't afford the 1/48 version.

With this made, I hope Yamato decides to also give the VF-1A TV Max Type a shot..

That VF-1S is amazing!!!!! I'll wager a few bucks that a TV & DYRL VF-1A max are both in the works, Since Yamato is 1/60 all the way now, They will probably do every scheme possible. (Maybe even Kakizaki's VF-1A....)

That VF-1S is amazing!!!!! I'll wager a few bucks that a TV & DYRL VF-1A max are both in the works, Since Yamato is 1/60 all the way now, They will probably do every scheme possible. (Maybe even Kakizaki's VF-1A....)

:lol: Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I remember the same thing being said about the 1/48s. AND the FIRST 1/60s. :lol: :lol:

Vostok 7

Finally a VF-1S Max, and with the VF-1D coming out soon that only leaves one VF-1 design left that I would ever buy. Please Yamato spies go and report that your company should make a VF-1S TV with 2 pilots and TV fastpacks. I don't care if it's limited quantities or not, just make the damn thing.

A TV version of Roy's/ Hikaru's VF-1S and TV version Fast packs.... That could work!! :rolleyes:

Hey Vostok 7, That is true, but with 1/60 being the scale size from now on, could open more doors for color schemes. Even a few we have not seen before in mass release!!! ;)