Aircraft Nose Art

I did a similar thread about a year ago on the old forum, but new members and new times have prompted me to do it again.

So, starting back in WWII, it was common for bombers (and some fighters) to display nose art on their aircraft (I saw a whole book dedicated to this stuff in Barnes and Noble once), more often than not, they depicted a lady in less-than-full clothing, sometimes in a compromising position (there were many other things too, but this predominated). So, were you a valkyrie pilot and were given the opportunity, who would YOU sport on your fuselage??

Me?? Nothing less than Audrey Tautou will do ;) (see "Amelie" or "He loves me, he loves me not")

PS: If you're gonna attach a photo, try not to wipe out the post with it (not too large)

post-26-1067194133.jpg

Edited by Skull Leader

Wouldn't painting a French girl on a fighter plane render it combat ineffective?. You would lose interest in shooting down the enemy, and be overwhelmed with the desire to surrrender.

Sorry, just had to work in a French surrender joke there.... it's been awhile since Yoshi doesn't come around much anymore... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't painting a French girl on a fighter plane render it combat ineffective?. You would lose interest in shooting down the enemy, and be overwhelmed with the desire to surrrender.

Sorry, just had to work in a French surrender joke there.... it's been awhile since Yoshi doesn't come around much anymore... :rolleyes:

My Goodness, what is with all these silly French jokes? Honestly I don't know why they exist... Then again, every country is the butt of somebody's jokes...

As for nose art, I'd prefer either a traditional scatily clad woman, or a simple symbol of my geekdom.

What would I put on, a naked angel weilding Nightmare's form of the Soul Calibur or a GU-11, an image hottie Valkyrie decorating my Valkryrie, something like this...

Mods, I'm not sure if this is acceptable (it dosen't show anything), if not, my apologies...

Oops forgot to resize...

post-26-1067199283_thumb.jpg

Edited by Druna Skass

If anyone remembers the game "Bloodnet"

the bat used in the intro would make one awesome Squadron insignia

as a Nosecone piece of art', and existing "Celeb" I'd choose an image of Christina Ricci

Edit: BTW Druna, anywhere I can find more pics of that angel you posted?

Edited by Nightbat®

What would I put on, a naked angel weilding Nightmare's form of the Soul Calibur

Now that's some beautiful worthfull nose art....

edit for spelling

Edited by 007-vf1

Uhhh,

How bout this ?

ugly1.jpg

or this

ugly-ass.jpg

or this last one

minger(FAT).jpg

Now that would leave a lasting impression on your adversary, wouldn't it ?

good good man. those pics would act as a anti-missile system, missiles would just blow up soon as it locked on to that plane.

No, see, you'd be there to liberate France and all of the cute little French girls.