Macross Revoltech

CF18

Whats the bet we'll get the VF-1S Hikaru and VF-1D Revys next? :D :D :D

I hope they do the VF-1D. Then VF-4, Then Quedluun Rau (Green, Red and Blue), then VF-5000, Then SDF-1, Then Glaug, Then then VF-0S, Then Vajra, then VF-25 (alto, mikael, luca, and armored), then ewok village. :wacko: But seriously they could do so much macross that they would never have to produce anything else.

Edited by miriya

Huh? $40? You can get them for like $15-18 before shipping from HLJ. Get the slow shipping, and it's only like $7 for 3 figures. $40? This is a joke post, right?

I've never liked HLJ's service, it's always been slow for me in processing and shipping. Alot of packages I bought from them took 2 weeks to ship, and then if I did the slow shipping I wouldn't see it for 2 months. I've even recieved packages from them damaged, like not the box itself but the contents inside would be flawed even open not shrink wrapped box and complained, they said it was the last one they had and couldn't replace it.

Last time I bought something was the UN Spacy wrist band and thought that was VERY over priced for what it was. I liked it, but paying so much for it was really a pain in the ass.

I've never liked HLJ's service, it's always been slow for me in processing and shipping. Alot of packages I bought from them took 2 weeks to ship, and then if I did the slow shipping I wouldn't see it for 2 months. I've even recieved packages from them damaged, like not the box itself but the contents inside would be flawed even open not shrink wrapped box and complained, they said it was the last one they had and couldn't replace it.

Last time I bought something was the UN Spacy wrist band and thought that was VERY over priced for what it was. I liked it, but paying so much for it was really a pain in the ass.

So it's better to pay $40 for an item that you can get instead for ~$20?

I have bought TONS of stuff from HLJ, and never gotten anything damaged.

I'd have to agree with GogDog on this one.

All my packages were well packed and protected.

can't just ask for a replacement? hlj is safe as, always well packed, with that pillow bubble packing and even got a cardboard backing with plastic wrap placing all the smaller items together so none of them ratling around being shipped..

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

BBTS just notified me that they filled my order for my Regult x4 and my Max VF-1J x2. I am pretty psyched to be getting these.

Got my notice too. I'm starting to wonder if I should have ordered two instead of one.

What's the scale on the Regult anyway? 1/100 or smaller?

so im wondering if i should start collecting revoltech. i use to have the vf-1a, although fun, thought they were pretty small. now im wondering if i should get back into them since i have some money and interested in the max vf-1j, regult, and the M + valkyries.

what are the some other good revoltechs that are bigger and cool?

no don't start.

once u start, u can't stop!!! :D really!!

they're kinda small (the valks are the smallest revoltech so far, smaller than the regular ones), but very poseable and playability is extremely high!!

don't say i didn't warn ya! ;)

personally i have transformers revys, the macross revys (including 3x regults), saber and alter saber, some super robots (mazinkaiser, shin getter) etc...

regults legs can get a bit loose after some time, but not really a problem. probably need the stands to help keep them from falling.

Got 3 Regults but no cable for the digital camera and no SD card reader. :huh:

Sorry I am usually late posting anyway due to shipping but now it is a technical issue. :wacko:

Found the charger for the battery just the other day.

They and the 1 VF-1J Max looks great. Makes me want the Miria VF-1J and the M+ releases.

Not a fan of the Revo's.... too small, and WAY overpriced.

They do look cool.

(I know, cheap contribution to this thread)

However, I do like how they made the Regult's to scale compared to the VFs. That's cool. =)

There's a cool review on youtube.

so im wondering if i should start collecting revoltech. i use to have the vf-1a, although fun, thought they were pretty small. now im wondering if i should get back into them since i have some money and interested in the max vf-1j, regult, and the M + valkyries.

Check this thread if you after a combo deal. :)

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=26211

Also the Hikaru 1J Revy is only $16.99 Give Ed a PM or e-mail any time.

He's got a huge Revoltech selection for sale.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I would say that the other revoltechs that are good are the Transformers and the Evangelion Revoltechs. I have every one of each one and I am quite impressed.

ATTENTION: Everyone who preordered a Revoltech Millia VF-1J (Hobby Japan Exclusive) from SAMURAI MONKEY, get your butts over to his site now to put your payment in!

Don't miss out! I almost forgot, myself. The final cost ends up being around $58.75 for one, which seems a bit much at first...until you factor in shipping costs to him from HJ and then to you...plus the price of the magazine (required to order the figure). Rob's a great guy for providing this service to us, so don't delay!

Glaug would be great. Than do the Qrau. Get all the major bad guys to fight.

Yeah yeah yeah..."VF-1 is the only popular toy from the 20 year old robot show that will be recognisable to mr. casual purchaser etc etc etc".... but who cares about the casual buyer?

These things are cheap toys people. Not like masterpiece grade. How risky could it be to try other thing in the macross universe besides popular robots?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker