Toys you would like to see Yamato make

Rhapsodyred99

Non Macross related:

1/60 Supersylph and Mave from Yukikaze with all kinds of weapons, retractable landing gear, opening hatches ++++++

while not 100% what you suggested, you may be interested in this: http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?products_id=6018

as for yammies, the VF-11b is at the top of my list, though I would like the scale "fudged" just a tad to make it closer to the other mac+ valks in size.

1/60 line:

VF-17D

VF-0D

VF-25 FP red type

SV-51 dobber type!!!!

GN-U line:

$30 destroids and baddies

smaller scale VF-0S reactive armor, full armor thunderbolt, full armor VF-25

also: large dyrl SDF-1

Edited by cyde01

Definately need destroids and enemy mechs and ships. The ones I really would love to see right now are these two...

VF-11 Full armor

post-509-1201279160_thumb.gif

VF-0s Reactive Armor

post-509-1201279216_thumb.jpg

Also need the Monster but it is probly a dream its just sooo big.

post-509-1201280275_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spiff

• 1 year later...
VF-3000, VF-4, VF-5000, VF-25, VF-27, VF-171 :3

And of course a 1/60 Regult and Glaug

What the man said!!!!

VF-3000 is my favorite VF ^_^

Add the SW-AX1 Schneeblume, and the Nousjadeul-Ger (both TV and DYRL? ver.)

You want Yamato to make Blowsperior and Bartley ride armors, made by beagle? I'm not sure how that would work.

cuz beagle gave up and cancelled the line and it's doubtful toynami would be able to buy the designs and produce them to market.

So maybe yamato will be ballsy enough to try.

I smell a herd of cash-cow should Yamato takes over Beagle. We freakin want the Fuke and Blowspeeior!! Can you just imagine if Yamato get the Mospeada license???

That would be the SH*T. Of course we would see great hero mecha come out in droves, but enemies???? :unsure:

I smell a herd of cash-cow should Yamato takes over Beagle. We freakin want the Fuke and Blowspeeior!! Can you just imagine if Yamato get the Mospeada license???

I can't see how that could work. If there was really any money to be made selling Mospeada toys, wouldn't Beagle still be making them?

Your poor observation is quite disturbing!

You do realized that the Beagle came out right around the time when the economy took a nose dive. We have learned that the person in charge of this operation left the company to pursue other interest. However, I suspect if Beagle introduce Fuke or Blowsuperior prior to Ley, Beagle might have survived.

The point is, Yamato makes some bad-ass toys and they have funds to revibe the Beagle.

Dude, all the hard work is done on the Beagle Ride Armors. Fuke is pretty much ready to go into production and the Blowsperior just needs a few new parts. Yamato needs to buy the designs/prototypes/moulds/whatever and start cranking them out.

Your poor observation is quite disturbing!

You do realized that the Beagle came out right around the time when the economy took a nose dive. We have learned that the person in charge of this operation left the company to pursue other interest. However, I suspect if Beagle introduce Fuke or Blowsuperior prior to Ley, Beagle might have survived.

The point is, Yamato makes some bad-ass toys and they have funds to revibe the Beagle.

you should turn the oxygen back on in your house before you start slinging the mud. Forget about Ley, we've been hearing even the Stick ride armor hasn't sold out, even the toynami version hasn' tsold out. On the other hand, Yamato and Bandai have had no problems selling 200 dollar toys, even releasing them every month with little more than a minor paint app change. So it seems apparent that the economy doesn't really seem to be a factor.

Maybe the beagle would have had a chance if it didn't come on the tail end of 2 other ride armor toys. But so far, other than a relatively few people the demand for the Beagle armor just isn't there.

edit:: I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool and that I wouldn't buy the last two releases... I'm just saying the reasoning that slapping "yamato" on the box would suddenly revive the line is rather flimsy.

Edited by eugimon

you should turn the oxygen back on in your house before you start slinging the mud. Forget about Ley, we've been hearing even the Stick ride armor hasn't sold out, even the toynami version hasn' tsold out. On the other hand, Yamato and Bandai have had no problems selling 200 dollar toys, even releasing them every month with little more than a minor paint app change. So it seems apparent that the economy doesn't really seem to be a factor.

Maybe the beagle would have had a chance if it didn't come on the tail end of 2 other ride armor toys. But so far, other than a relatively few people the demand for the Beagle armor just isn't there.

edit:: I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool and that I wouldn't buy the last two releases... I'm just saying the reasoning that slapping "yamato" on the box would suddenly revive the line is rather flimsy.

I must agree. But my reasoning is the $. Can someone send me theirs so I can handle it and finally make my decision to purchase one? I know that's a bit odd. But, that's what it's come down too.

Edited by JCSaves

you should turn the oxygen back on in your house before you start slinging the mud.
And you should turn off that interweb jerk-douchebag impression!

Forget about Ley, we've been hearing even the Stick ride armor hasn't sold out, even the toynami version hasn' tsold out. On the other hand, Yamato and Bandai have had no problems selling 200 dollar toys, even releasing them every month with little more than a minor paint app change. So it seems apparent that the economy doesn't really seem to be a factor.
Yamato has been around much longer than the Beagle though.

Their strategy was a bit poor here.

And you should turn off that interweb jerk-douchebag impression!

SNAP!

Anyone up for letting me handle their Beagle/Toynami Ride Armor so I can make my final decision? :unsure:

Edit - Alright Alright boys. I know I'm not helping by egging you 2 on. But the oxygen house thing is in a whole other thread. Can't we all just get along?

Edited by JCSaves

Wow, why didn't Beagle think of that? :rolleyes:

Yamato exec: Hey remember that guy that left our company to make his own toys?

Yamato exec2: Oh yeah... Chuck...

Yamato exec: failed miserably... made Mospeada toys and even had Toynami distribute them worldwide.

Yamato exec2: I think we should put money and take over that failed venture.

Yamato exec: My thoughts exactly, we have Toynami on rolodex right?

Yamato exec2: Yeah... they are distributing our Garlands as the MPC Garland.

Yamato exec: Really?

Yamato exec2: No.