Toys you would like to see Yamato make

Rhapsodyred99

Yea, exactly. That scale image above is BS in my books. In SDFM Zentrans are clearly around equal size to Battroids, Max fits perfectly into an average Zentran's uniform and walks past other Zentran's of equal height in the halls, yet Regults and Q-Raus don't look much larger than VF-1s either, and in many scenes we see micronian's fitting easily in the palms of Zentran hands. The scaling of things has always fluctuated, even in Frontier. No point in trying to make sense of it.

Personally I like to believe that the average Zent warrior is about the same height of a VF-1. I don't like the theory of them being significantly shorter. But that's just me.

But I want Yamato to read this thread and see we're a bunch of reasonable fans. I would except a 1/60 Regult pilot being anywhere from valk hip to top-of-chest high.

I think this is a good range to have Regults about twice as tall as a 1/60 valk but since they're not variable, about the same price . . . (fingers crossed)

Yea, exactly. That scale image above is BS in my books. In SDFM Zentrans are clearly around equal size to Battroids, Max fits perfectly into an average Zentran's uniform and walks past other Zentran's of equal height in the halls, yet Regults and Q-Raus don't look much larger than VF-1s either, and in many scenes we see micronian's fitting easily in the palms of Zentran hands. The scaling of things has always fluctuated, even in Frontier. No point in trying to make sense of it.

Personally I like to believe that the average Zent warrior is about the same height of a VF-1. I don't like the theory of them being significantly shorter. But that's just me.

Yeah there are plenty of inconsistrncies as far as scaling in Macross, well anything where giants of dwarves or keeblers elves.

Actually . the Qraus and regults were considerably bigger, but they had to shrink the zentrans just to correct the scale of the mechs. For what reason? I don't know. Its not like they were gonna make toys of them... <_<

Yes, and we know what a steller job they did drawing SDFM. I think they brought anime magic to a whole new level. I put more stock in official line art than I do in the TV series.