Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

But you know deep in your heart you will love them. Finally ride armor that is in scale with your GI-Joes.

I don't know....I have'nt owned any G.I. Joes since I was like 8 (WOW that was almost 21 years now). I have been looking at getting some of the 25th anni. figs. If I do......do you think my ride armor will fit them??? I would love to put Scarlett on the back on one of those bikes anyways....and just think how cool SnakeEyes would look with ride armor. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT BABY WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:ph34r:

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I can lure others down the same destructive path. :)

Same here.......it gives me that feeling that.....I'm not alone ^_^

I'm curious about the tightness of the figure. Maybe SAVEROBOTECH could shed some light on the matter :)

I'm just waiting for SAVEROBOTECH to do some sort of a review. Anything would be nice. Anything.

Hmmmmm.......the CM's were $61.05/per shipped and the MH's were $63.68/per shipper for me from LOS.

Doesn't LOS get his stuff shipped to him by boat though and then ship it out to you guys? I didn't feel like waiting another month so I paid a premium. I'll probably do the same thing with the MH toys. Thank God it's tax return time...

The dollar continued to plummet against the Yen. We were at 105 for a while today before climing into the 106s again. I believe it was 123 back in June or July. That's what, like 14%?

SaveRobotech, awesome pics. I have to ask: first, how did you get an Aoshima with what looks to be good QC, and second, how did you get that same figure to raise it's gun without the arm falling! :D

I really like the look of the CMS and the scale next to the Toynami. Just to refresh, this is the smallest scale ride armor coming out, right? I have trouble picturing it smaller, but you never know.

Doesn't LOS get his stuff shipped to him by boat though and then ship it out to you guys?

Now that I do not know. All I know is that on the page it says that

This product will be in stock on Wednesday 06 February, 2008.

That's what I'm going on. I'll for sure let you all know when I receive mine. Oh my my...I CANNOT wait.

So are all those marking stickers or are they painted onto the toy?

Those are not stickers, they are TEMPO pressed or what ever they are called.

I'm curious about the tightness of the figure. Maybe SAVEROBOTECH could shed some light on the matter :)

The Rey figure has pretty tight arms, hips and knees, the head and feet are not as tight since they need to be positoned when monted on the bike.

SaveRobotech, awesome pics. I have to ask: first, how did you get an Aoshima with what looks to be good QC, and second, how did you get that same figure to raise it's gun without the arm falling! :D

I didn't it the same one I reviewd when it cam out. It has a bent wing that you cant see since it is in robot mode, look at the leg the missle hatches fell off. As for the arms they are pretty tight and I darn not transform the POS, but I ended up finding an MPC for like $40 in a shop so I just dispaly both modes.

I'm just waiting for SAVEROBOTECH to do some sort of a review. Anything would be nice. Anything.

Review: Well what you see is what you get really. For the price it's an iffy buy. You will be :huh: disappointed at first, then :angry: frustrated then like an ugly puppy dog it starts to grow on you once you stat posing it B)) . The toys best mode is armor mode if you want to play with it, in bike mode it looks nice but doesn't roll well or at all. The front end of the bike is the toys weakest point of design. The shocks mount to the front via removable pegs that are either too short or don't stay in the slots to keep the front end stable. If you are like me you can look around your room or old model kits and make it work. If you are a display kind of guy it's nice but if you are looking to go into a GIJoe battle in the back yard you just bought yourself a lemon.

My verdict is I like it don't love it but I'll keep it, but if the MG delivers I'm not going to need this guy.

Edited by SaveRobotech

SaveRobotech,

Thanks for the review mate. Wham...bam...thank you mamm...that's the way I like it. I am both of what you said....I like to play and display. I am sure these guys will do me fine until the MH's arrive...then I bet I'll sell of these little boys. THANKS again for the quickie.

hmmm based on that I'm gonna skip the CMs... I'll proabably end up getting one but cant wait for the Beagle one to come out. If that one blows me away, I might skip the MH which already look great.

I'm sure it has been asked before...but I'll be happy to ask again...is there anyone out there with any sort of an idea when Beagle will be releasing theirs???

Thanks for the review. They look really fun and the transformation seems to largely resemble the old skool Gakken. It's a tough call to decide because while I prefer the overall look of MH (and still waiting for pics of the Beagle model), the durability seems better here with this CM version. It looks like a real toy that can be handled somewhat normally.

Enjoy man!

Man, am I glad I didn't have to choose between MH and CMS (I preordered the MH ones from HLJ awhile back, while my wife surprised me on x-mas day with CMS preorders for both Stick and Rey)! There's so much to love about both company's offerings, especially since: Mospeada is one of my favorite anime of all time and I've been waiting for these toys for oh, 18 years or so. Heh. A modern ride armor figure of any kind has been my holy grail for ages, and now we get to choose between 4 different companies having a go at it. I may just end up getting them all... :blink::unsure::lol:

Thanks for the awesome pics & review SaveRobotech - mucho appreciated!!!

Holy crap those CMS's are sweet! I gotta get me one!

Me too!!!

Can't wait for the Megahouse releases in a month .....

Edited by Vermillion21