Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

Nah... The winner is US, the fans. We get to choose what we like here. Personally, I'm splurging on both CM's and Megahouse. Only wish the CM's Legioss wasn't so strangely retarded in the folding arm-fins... that and the ultra-high price tag. These little puppies are still 'affordable' even if overpriced.

seems like stick's face is more or less anime-accurate but rey's is... =X

2230299135_1cceb1abdf.jpg

pics: redfish from Toysdaily

nevertheless, i've already ordered both CM's and both MHs...

now i wonder if the real thing is really so disappointing, maybe i should think twice about ordering Yellow's blue bike...

Is it delicate because of build or because of it's small size?

Little bit of both I guess. Still my only advise is when you get it read the instructions unless you want headache like I had.

post-3328-1201786245_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1201786251_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1201786257_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1201786262_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1201786267_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1201786272_thumb.jpg

Hooray, I got my payment request from HLJ. Not long now!

As for Beagle, I think the artwork we've seen looks excellent, but I'm not going to get excited for their offering since they're not a company who makes transforming toys and I have no idea what to expect from them. I believe 'cautiously optimistic' is the term. :)

SaveRobotech,

How totally cool it must be to have these before all of us Americans :(

How is it living there in good ol Japan? I have been looking for a job there in my field for a time now and have had no luck. Can you help a CAD Technician out?

:ph34r:

Holy crap those CMS's are sweet! I gotta get me one!

After seeing those pics....I am considering getting them as well from LOS. DAMN!!! I should just wait till the end of Feb. to get the HM's. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG I hate waiting. <_<

Agreed. I already have the MH's preordered from BBTS, but these look good, and LAF has them as being in stock on 2.5....dang.

I know huh......either I can wait till the 29th for the MH's to be in stock or get the CM's also and have them in stock on the 9th.....so hard of a decision. :ph34r:

The quandry here becomes, will I like the CMS so much I cancel my pre-order, or will I end up with both and keep one in cycle mode and one in armor mode for each character?

---

EDIT: Well, the decision was made for me...looks like the Stick pre-order is sold out...

Edited by hutch

After seeing those pics....I am considering getting them as well from LOS. DAMN!!! I should just wait till the end of Feb. to get the HM's. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG I hate waiting. <_<

I know the feeling, LAFtoys has some great prices, but you have to wait.

The quandry here becomes, will I like the CMS so much I cancel my pre-order, or will I end up with both and keep one in cycle mode and one in armor mode for each character?

---

EDIT: Well, the decision was made for me...looks like the Stick pre-order is sold out...

Stick is back in stock at LAFtoys. at least last time I looked.

They just added it, thanks for the heads up.

My mind is now unmade up.

I just preordered the CM's as well.......I figure when I get the MH's I will decide which I like better. I can always sell off the ones that I like least. :ph34r:

My own fault for hemming and hawing too long.

I'll make you a deal.......if I do not like the CM's......I will sell mine to you.