Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

I thought u wanted to custom the Ray into the orange Amdriver version.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KNMCC0319

So was wondering why'd u wanna do that? ^_^

Actually I still don't get what kind of custom you're trying to do.

An Amdriver with a Mospeada suit?

A Megahouse Ray with Amdriver moto Bisar?

A Megahouse Ray with Mospeada suit painted to look like Amdriver's moto bisar?

Just got my MH today, and as much as i love perfect transform, I totally prefer the size, the feel, EVERYHING about these over the CMs. They just feel good to handle IMO, and whilst I hadn't had the broken windshield problem on the CM's, i cannot for the life of me get the front armour to stay on with those poxy little pegs. The only thing i reckon could have been done easily on the MH would have been a crotch connect or something, just to give it more stability in ride armour mode, but over, after handling it, its definatly the company Im getting all the rest from!

Just need to figure out whether to sell my opened stik and MIB rey or not =-/

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED<

and Alex, mine didn't have any probs with wrong parts for your poll taking =-)

BRING ON THE REST MH!

heh Im looking forward to having a diorama of it as well, just need a bigger house lol. That dio from before was just too cool .....!

WTH! How come I never see those other toys in the shops?! I'd kill for that Invid. And the articulated Ray in similar scale to the CM..........never seen it before.

THANKS for the pic Shun!

Alex,

I want the one that looks like an SD on the end. And of course the original Gakken on the other end. :D

:ph34r:

THANKS for the pic Shun!

Alex,

I want the one that looks like an SD on the end. And of course the original Gakken on the other end. :D

That's a Kubrick Mospeada.....I think (the one at the front). Nice looking toys. I haven't seen a Gakken in the shops for about a year. And then it was like 40,000 yen.

Looking at both CM and MH's Mospeada, I realized that perhaps they have taken the anime too literally. Just think about it. Half the motorbike becomes the chest armour and the other half is carried on the back. Nothing goes to the legs and arms? Doesn't that mean the leg parts must be very strong and heavy in the first place? No, people walked normally.

I think to do a proper Mospeada transforming figure, part of the bike must go to the hands and legs. Won't this make the head and hands too small? No problem. That's what the helmet is for. As for the hands, there could be an extra layer of gloves.

That's a Kubrick Mospeada.....I think (the one at the front). Nice looking toys. I haven't seen a Gakken in the shops for about a year. And then it was like 40,000 yen.

Right on mate....I will be on the look out for a Kubrick. If you see one please do let me know.

Aw that pic makes me sad... they have a Seven Mospeada (4th one from the left). It's a piece of crap toy but i can never find it :(.

Kubricks = Toynami Imen Series 2

Edited by jenius

WTH! How come I never see those other toys in the shops?! I'd kill for that Invid. And the articulated Ray in similar scale to the CM..........never seen it before.

The Invid and Ray (Rand) are both from the US Robotech toyline. You can get them on ebay pretty easily.

Can anyone post a comparison pic between the MH Ride armor and Yamato Garland both in Bike mode? They are supposed to each be 1/15 scale and I want to see how the rider sizes match up with Stick vs. Shogo. Better yet, put Stick on the Garland and snap a pic as well.

Just so no one is mislead, Medicom's Kubricks and Toynami's I-Men are two completely different toy lines. They both fall under the category of 'block figures', but that's pretty much the only similarity.

Just so no one is mislead, Medicom's Kubricks and Toynami's I-Men are two completely different toy lines. They both fall under the category of 'block figures', but that's pretty much the only similarity.

I was gonna say......I'm lookin for those figs....found them on the toynami site under I-Men RT series 2....searched Medicoms site for RT or Mospeada pr Macross.....nothing there though.

I was gonna say......I'm lookin for those figs....found them on the toynami site under I-Men RT series 2....searched Medicoms site for RT or Mospeada pr Macross.....nothing there though.

Yeah, Medicom never did any Macross Kubricks, and I don't recall ever seeing any Mospeada Kubricks. Would have been cool though, I love their Evangelion and Votoms Kubricks.

Alex, those are the old matchbox toys released states side.

Ok, so that pic gives me the scale i was so desperately wondering about. Bit smaller than id hoped actually, but that's ok.

Lookin at that, I wonder if Rey and Stick will fit on the Garland.....

I doubt they will with the big boots they have.

For those that are holding out for stickers with their MH Stick from HLJ chances are you will be SOL.

At least I was.

Yet, what is up with both MH's now listed as unavailable on HLJ????

Was this a limited run to increase future demand?

HLJ didn't have the stickers. Its a store exclusive apparently and given as a seperate piece at some stores. :(

Damn....and the stickers really gave it more detail.

HLJ didn't have the stickers. Its a store exclusive apparently and given as a seperate piece at some stores. :(

Damn....and the stickers really gave it more detail.

That really freaking sucks! They should really all just come with stickers! Really F***** stupid! Making the stickers exclusive? That is just retarded!

I have to say that I got my MH Stick and Ley yesterday, 2 sets, and they are pretty damn cool. the only problem I found was on one of the Stick figures, the guard rail piece (the part with the black and white stripes had one missing the joint piece to connect it to the leg in armor mode. Needless to say, I am kinda pissed at it, but nevertheless, for it's size, it's a freaking awesome toy. HLJ didn't even tell me they had shipped them until like 3 days ago, and bam, there they were at my doorstep. I'm glad I got these over the CM versions. They do the Mospeada line a bit of justice.