Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

Beagle prototype looks okay. The top half is nice, but the legs are too dang skinny. They'd be good legs for Hoquet, but not for the guys. They need to beef them up before release (and it's not like beefing up the legs would cause problems with transformation).

Some pics i found.. hope u guys enjoy this as much as i do... Sleek and definately on good proportions!!

beagle for me.. if megahouse dun hit local shores i will order from japan to ensure my stock is confirmed!!

I loved this show so much, it was my favorite of the robotech series, never could get a toy when i was a kid in The Netherlands.

After all these years companies are making alpha's, beta's and cyclone's again. (legioss, tread and ride armor for you purists).

These are good times we live in even with the flaws that some of these toys have :).

I am going to get all the MH versions, if the toynami/beagle versions live up to my expectations i'll be happily broke :lol:

heh. Pays to wait. That beagle version looks the bomb.

In the CAD, it does look like it has small feet, but with the actual true sculpt, it looks pretty good!

If it's as good as it looks, I hope Beagle does all four, I dont care if they did the black one but at least the main 4. I don't want anything like the Gakken where they only had Stick for the bigger version.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=...st&id=50698

Doesn't that pic of the group speeding towards us launching in the air like that make you crave to own MHouse in scale versions of the Jeep and even Legioss?? That would be huge though, 1/15 Legioss. *smirks*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

pics comparing CMS and Megahouse's...

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=56848

Can definitely see why the CM can manage to stand on its own while the MH can't. But the paint difference between the two is huge. If the CM base color wasn't that light blue and was instead a blue-green like the MH, it'd look far better.

The other thing is that when you have a MH in your hands, you realize just how much the matte-finish improves the look of the toy... the whole thing looks painted even tho it's not and gives of the veneer of a clean-finished model...

The other thing is that when you have a MH in your hands, you realize just how much the matte-finish improves the look of the toy... the whole thing looks painted even tho it's not and gives of the veneer of a clean-finished model...

I'm with him on this one B))

lol yeh, you articulated somethin i couldn't. Looking at the MH pics i was quite 'meh' about it, but in hand it looks and feels great in comparison!

AWWWWWEEEEE YEAH!!! I just received ship notification for LOS. That means I should be gettin my MH Stick by like Tue. SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

:ph34r:

I received notification from the post office!!!!

Gonna pick MH Stick and Ley monday morning ^_^

Share share if you please... ^_^

:ph34r:

http://www.xfai.com/MH/06.jpg

06.jpg

WINAGE! Was only a few pages ago we were speculating how it wasn't possible for the Rider to be on with the storage packs loaded on the Ride Armour.

according to this post, the guy mentioned that he needed to do some small modification to move the storage boxes backwards.

notice in the pics how much further back those storage boxes were.

Still, i'd like to have the storage boxes for the other bikes, if only i can duplicate them :p

Edited by Shun

Ohhhhh ok! Thanks for the correction Shun, i guess it can't be that hard to do the mod... Rey was always the "gofer" in the series. Stick was like the "hero" who travelled light and ready for action.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ohhhhh ok! Thanks for the correction Shun, i guess it can't be that hard to do the mod... Rey was always the "gofer" in the series. Stick was like the "hero" who travelled light and ready for action.

i don't know if the figure can't sit at all or if it just looks awkward with those boxes in the way.

Hey! Stick and the others also always had the boxes too!~~~ They always just dropped off when transforming.

and nooooo!! Rey was not gofer! He's the brains, and Stick had to perform the "hands-on". See? its the manager vs worker view :ph34r: (not that Rey could land a fighter properly anyway :lol: )

im actually not as fussed on the storage racks anyway.

Am bummed about the stickes though. I love stickers.

yeah hope someone scan their decals in hi-res, so he and the rest of us can duplicate it :p anyone kind enough to share? :unsure:

i want to dup the storage boxes too :p