Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

Don't expect a smooth transformation like a Yamato or a Bandai toy. Like others said, some parts will pop off.

Other than this, the details and finish of the figures and bikes are great. As I type I'm looking at Rei sitting on top of the Proto Garland's right wheel-shoulder :lol:

I actually was expecting it to be as smooth as my Chunkys :lol: . I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait...sorry...but...I can't wait...

:ph34r:

I was thinking that Megahouse should do the entire cast in their civilian clothes and without their armor. I'd buy them ALL :lol:

Me too. I'd buy a huge deluxe set with the jeep and everyone in their civvies. And I'd want the set to include both versions of Yellow. :)

Me too. I'd buy a huge deluxe set with the jeep and everyone in their civvies. And I'd want the set to include both versions of Yellow. :)

Diddo

Ah, Jeep would make a nice set with either all or rest of the crew, as I only remember a resin Jeep that's 1:15 scale.

We know that Mint is already made. Let's just hope there's no more mail-aways.

The only problem I am having is, trying to get the engine pushed back far enough so I can get enough space to fit the rider in. I have the MH version.

I had that same problem, but you have to push it as you are bending the seat back (just like in the manual) not after you've bend the seat back.

EVERYONE who has the MH's,

Can you PLEASE post some more pics so that I may have something to drool over until tomorrow?

Too bad AgentOne is not here. he'd send you pictures of himself and think that you'll drool all over it. :lol:

:huh: Weird

EDITED for Grammer

Edited by misterryno

EVERYONE who has the MH's,

Can you PLEASE post some more pics so that I may have something to drool over until tomorrow?

Here you go, 360 degrees of Mospeada, for the full virtual ownership experience. If you click them fast enough, you can pretend you're twirling it around on your desktop :)

post-873-1205893542_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893585_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893596_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893632_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893648_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893661_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893676_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893690_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893761_thumb.jpg

post-873-1205893793_thumb.jpg

Here you go, 360 degrees of Mospeada, for the full virtual ownership experience. If you click them fast enough, you can pretend you're twirling it around on your desktop :)

RIGHT ON!!! THANKS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

EDIT-----> Do you have the Stick figure...if so...got any pics of him?

Edited by misterryno

Carlos just shipped my set. I've never bought from him before, so I don't know how long it will take to get to Mexico City, but that's okay, I'm a patient guy. I've waited 20 years for this toy already.

Edit: This toy looks great for a whole Mospeada line in size and style, but I'm affraid japanese toy makers don't think like their american counterparts, so I doubt we'll ever see the Jeep or even some Inbits to go with the Ridearmors.

Anyway, I think it's time to contact our resident sticker makers to do some repro sheets. Or should we wait for the Blowsuperior and see if MH decides to pack the stickers with it this time?

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Edit: This toy looks great for a whole Mospeada line in size and style, but I'm affraid japanese toy makers don't think like their american counterparts, so I doubt we'll ever see the Jeep or even some Inbits to go with the Ridearmors.

huh? the jeep and inbits were in the original animation. :huh:

Edited by Shun

huh? the jeep and inbits were in the original animation. :huh:

Yeah, I know. What I mean is that whereas in the US the toy makers milk the licenses for what they're worth as a common practice, it seems to me that the japanese only get a license to produce the main mecha and all the possible variants. Look at Yamato with the DYRL license for instance: so far we've only seen one enemy mecha and soon one support mecha against countless of VF-1s in like ten years of holding the license.

I doubt MH will do better. I wish they do, (I too want to see figures in civvies and Ariel and her brother and sister being made) but I doubt it.

shantastic had the following posted on Robot Japan:

...I received my Rand from Angolz last week and was quite disturbed to see this sticker on the bottom right corner of the box:

randbox.jpg

rand.jpg

This would seem to explain the brittle / easily breakable quality of some of the parts. Had I known that Toynami's grubby hands were somehow involved I definitely would have stayed away (I say this almost assured that I will pickup a Toynami Beta. Hahaha.)

Haven't yet had time to open up my MH Cyclone, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get thru one transformation without breaking something. Wish me luck.

shantastic had the following posted on Robot Japan:

...I received my Rand from Angolz last week and was quite disturbed to see this sticker on the bottom right corner of the box:

This would seem to explain the brittle / easily breakable quality of some of the parts. Had I known that Toynami's grubby hands were somehow involved I definitely would have stayed away (I say this almost assured that I will pickup a Toynami Beta. Hahaha.)

Haven't yet had time to open up my MH Cyclone, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get thru one transformation without breaking something. Wish me luck.

Do the toynami stickered ones come with decals?

So, is it Ray or is it Ley? The debate continues (although it shouldn't, it should be Ray).

Maybe it's really "Ley" because the Japanese usually pronounce L as R. It's just like when you have a Japanese pronounce a quote by Imelda Marcos to the Filipino people, "I love you very much!" It'll most likely end up sounding like, "I rob you very much!"

Yeah, I know. What I mean is that whereas in the US the toy makers milk the licenses for what they're worth as a common practice, it seems to me that the japanese only get a license to produce the main mecha and all the possible variants. Look at Yamato with the DYRL license for instance: so far we've only seen one enemy mecha and soon one support mecha against countless of VF-1s in like ten years of holding the license.

I doubt MH will do better. I wish they do, (I too want to see figures in civvies and Ariel and her brother and sister being made) but I doubt it.

i see :p

yeah i want the jeep and the other folks in the same scale too!

and now that the toynami curse seal has been placed, maybe its time i can get my mospeada :angry: couldn't get them for so long because of the license thingy. :angry:

Stick and his "fans"

cool cool cool! Please man you need to go further by placing Revy on the Ride ok okok? Cheers in advance!

Glad she is good size compared, i do want to even mod her to be in the ride armour suited up, but i think it would look

weird, and should only be tried with the Houquet armour... but still she can ride it good! (sounds raunchy) lol

revy Revy is still the best looking chick out of the Revoltech series and matches or bests the Figma chicks.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

thks guys, i supposed i have gotten my stick and rey mospeada cyclones ( Megahouse edition.. my preorders came but at an expensive price of USD$86!! per pice!! and i got 2 of them spent USD$172!!) what the fish.. anyways it's a great piece and i make it a point to get my next set from japan incease of the stupid cancellation again ..

you want pictures??? well you cant handle the pictures!!!!

HELL YEAH!!! THANKS!!! YES YES YES......THIS IS GREAT!!!

Okay, so what's the breakage count so far on the MH ones? I really only remember reading two main people having issues out of all the people that got them.

I've just opened Stick. Torso does seem a bit looser than Ley / Ray. So far no major problem at all.

Ray's side panel problem was due to a poly-cap not trimmied cleanly off the sprue. This was a quick fix.

Also, those who are afraid of breaking the windshield hinge. You shouldn't move it all by itself.

It feels safer when I move it when both chest pieces are closed.

I just got both of mine in the mail today. I will open them up and let y'all know if I get the Studs or the Duds. So I was just looking at the packaging for these guys and in the lower right hand corner like in the pic on the last page...my Ray figure says Toynami and the Stick figure says Megahouse. So this could be why people are having all the QC issues with Ray? Or it could be that Toynami has already started the distributing...which is why the box would say "Ray" and not "Ley" cause the Megahouse box says "Stick" not "Scott". I wonder why my Ray figure is Toynami and my Stick figure is MH? Hmmmmm.....I wonder if I will get decals? I'll find out laters.