Sarah Connor Chronicles Thread

Uhmmmm....

wasn't she blown to smithereens in the Season Finale???

:huh: Anyways I'm expecting Season 2 to start from there, and Cameroon will be paying homage to the original Terminator movie by walking out of that car without here outer "human" skin/disguise. :lol:

Meh, I doubt that would have stopped her.

Yeah to help provide her as some sort of high tech super advanced cyborg, she'll walk out of this unscaved going "We need a new vehicle."

I like the idea of her emerging out of the flaming wreckage, her clothes burned off, walking towards the house as slack-jawed neighbors watch, coming in the room where Sarah and John are, and calmly report "I was unable to pick up John's birthday cake." ^_^

Uhmmmm....

wasn't she blown to smithereens in the Season Finale???

:huh: Anyways I'm expecting Season 2 to start from there, and Cameroon will be paying homage to the original Terminator movie by walking out of that car without here outer "human" skin/disguise. :lol:

but in that case, they'll helluva a lot of trouble explaining how she'll get her old skin back. unless they change actresses midstream (nooooooo!!!!!).

• 2 weeks later...
but in that case, they'll helluva a lot of trouble explaining how she'll get her old skin back. unless they change actresses midstream (nooooooo!!!!!).

Speaking of homages.

t1736929_t1kwannabexv9.jpg

Why did I never get this one when I first watched it. I only realized the homage after watching T2.....AGAIN. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Terminator 3 takes place in 2003.

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles takes place in 2008.

Unless the characters in the TV show get sent back to 2003 with no memory of what happened, I think it's safe to say that they're alternate timelines.

Terminator 4 supposedly follows the timeline set up by Terminator 3.

the tv show is fukin gay! why do you ppl like this garbage?

Why did you even bother posting, I'm sorry, flame, here if you hate the show? We could care less. There are people who actual enjoy it.

^_^ ! Why is it that some think that a thread is only a one way opionion street, and get all bent when somebody goes against the grain. If the show was actually decent people would stop address her as River.

Weak sauce season 2, Fox do something right for a change.

Edited by Save

Why is it that some think that a thread is only a one way opionion street, and get all bent when somebody goes against the grain. If the show was actually decent people would stop address her as River.

Weak sauce season 2, Fox do something right for a change.

Ask the people who have their own thread to bitch about the animation in Macross Frontier that question.

Personally, I enjoy the show, I think it's a hell of a lot better than Terminator 3 could muster.

^_^ ! If the show was actually decent people would stop address her as River.

Because no matter what role she plays....she's River. IN SCC, she's older more matured River but that's not a bad thing either. The show is decent enough for me, especially compared to all the drivel that was on during it's run.

• 2 months later...

Okay the DVD season 1 box set is out, 9 episodes, 3 discs with some extras, commentary, blooper real, and deleted scenes and an extended cut version of I think it's the Demons Hand.

Honestly, I wish on the deleted scene of the pilot where we see the terminator having a shoot out was placed in the dvd episode of the pilot, it was so much cooler looking.

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone please explain to me what's with the words/names on the wall at the end of S2 Ep2?

My guess is that they are people that are of interest in setting up future resources for the resistance. On the flip side of this, some of them could also be terminators that are undercover as humans in order to set up resources for the machines (like in season 1).

My main concern right now is that the show will continue on. From what I have seen, the ratings haven't been higher than a 2.0 Knowing Fox's rep, they may cancel it before it gets going. I hope that isn't the case, but I am not sure. It really is a fun show to watch. I also want to know what the heck is up with Cameron.

They never give shows a proper chance anymore. Watch the first season of X-Files again sometiem; its really not that good. It wasnt till Season 2 that it got better, and even then its not great! Seaosn 3 was where it really kicked in as a great show; and these werte full 23 episode seasons!

I havent watched the new season yet, but Im excited it is going on. I think this show could be really great if given the time to develop its characters and mythology at a proper pace.

I'm enjoying it. Sure the writing isn't quite there yet, but like Scream Man said, a lot of shows take a while to get their legs. And since this show was one that got pretty seriously affected by the writer's strike, i'm more inclined to cut them some slack.

Besides, season 1 was already better than anything in Heroes Season 2, imo.

I'm enjoying it. Sure the writing isn't quite there yet, but like Scream Man said, a lot of shows take a while to get their legs. And since this show was one that got pretty seriously affected by the writer's strike, i'm more inclined to cut them some slack.

Besides, season 1 was already better than anything in Heroes Season 2, imo.

I agree. The problem is the network that the show is on. Fox is not noted for giving things a chance. I hope that things have changed a bit, but I am not going to hold my breath. The show really is fun to watch. It really surprised me.

I thought season 2's premier started with a good bang from where season 1 ended. I'm hoping for alot of good things and supposively an episode will feature an area that T1 was shot at, dunno where, could be the hydrolic press? or maybe where Arnold was taking in that nice night for a walk?

I never had any beef with this series compared to T3, and with what I'm seeing so far, I could enjoy this cause it could be just what the terminator was fundementally suppose to be.

Now the names on the wall written in blood, possible targets that skynet could use to infiltrate cause they have some area of power in the world, look at greenway (?) he was the guy who would say ya or nay on the power plant and had second thoughts on it's activation. And he got replaced by a T-888.

Season 1 just started showing here in Hong Kong last night.

Pretty good first episode IMO.

Mind you, even if it was crap, I'd watch it just for Summer Glau, as she is a real hottie!

Graham

i agree Graham, ^_^

But the show is good, tonights ep (season 2 ep 3) was really good IMO.

Edited by NSJ23

Ill DL Ep3 tonight, but 1 and 2 wewre cool. I liked Johns new friend. I hope she is just a civilian who likes him; I think sometimes shows (*cough*Buffy*cough*) can become bogged down with EVERYONE who gets introduced being in on the gag. I dont want Riley (I think that was her name) to be in any way shape of form associated with Skynet or the the conspiracy. Let her be the civilian!

I think that this series was a poor idea. Very few, if any films or movie series can successfully make the transition to the small screen, and this one did not do well.

In Australia it ended up in a graveyard timeslot pretty quickly (although most SF does here).

Taksraven

hoping episode 4 will be cool, look into camerons past, either she was a sleeper cell, or a damn good infiltrator model.

Though I'm wondering about the T-1000...does she actual know what she is? Does she have a master plan of insuring skynets birth into the world? or maybe she plans to control Skynet for her own agendas.

The novels had the T-1000 acknlowdge that the only machine more intellegment then it was its creator, and it was by a small margin.

Infact, that scared skynet since the T-1000 could only function with its own independence unlike previous terminators...which explained why the TX was around....

hoping episode 4 will be cool, look into camerons past, either she was a sleeper cell, or a damn good infiltrator model.

Though I'm wondering about the T-1000...does she actual know what she is? Does she have a master plan of insuring skynets birth into the world? or maybe she plans to control Skynet for her own agendas.

The novels had the T-1000 acknlowdge that the only machine more intellegment then it was its creator, and it was by a small margin.

Infact, that scared skynet since the T-1000 could only function with its own independence unlike previous terminators...which explained why the TX was around....

The new one is a T-1001. I have yet to read anything about what the difference is between it and the 1000, but my guess is that Skynet did some "tweaking" to feel more comfy with it, especially if it was scared of the 1000 model. And of course she knows what she is. If she didn't, she wouldn't shifted into a urinal, or needle fingered that guy. Nor would she have shifted into the political figure that gave the speech at the Nuke plant.

I feel that the humans (in the future) were manipulated into thinking the Nuke plant was something important, thus John sending back the messenger to warn them. So now that they were successfully manipulated, the power plants are now going to be "autonomically controlled to ensure there are no human errors". Skynet wins.

Just my observance.

The show is great IMO. Sure there's some writing issues where the REAL Sarah Connor wouldn't do half the stupid crap that she's done in the show, but damn if it doesn't make a good show. And I do agree about the Season 2 Heroes comment. I was less than thrilled with that show, and if I had been less stupid and actually watched SCC at the time, I would have been a lot more happy with TV. Fox BETTER NOT cancel this show. I would personally go down there and kick them in their collective brain cases if they did. Terminate their asses.

:lol: