CM's Corporation Legioss/TREAD.

Roger

I'm with you. I suspect some daft eBayer will get a bunch and make them available at a big premium, the same will likely happen for the red guy, but I'd be a bit happier if we had a (very much trusted) member in Japan that could help us out.

:blink: I suddenly feel a razor sharp pain in my back. :lol: I need some Slurm to wash a way my pain, but sadly they don't sell it in JP.

Edited by SaveRobotech

I'm sorry SaveRT, were you planning on being the daft ebayer or are you going to be in Japan through these CMs releases? If you're going to be in Japan I could use the help. Weren't you planning on getting the greeny? Make it two and swing by TRU for a red one please :). PM me to discuss money matters if this all sounds do-able!

That's 'cuz you've got "Robotech" in your name. That alone is enough to make people instantly hate you :p

I'm perplexed I'm torn between your reply and your own personal member signature. So are you hated as well? And for the record jenius was the first member to ask me to get something from Japan back in 2005 and since them I've been pretty much loved / liked / tolerated. EXO might even like me a bit too, fingers crossed. :wub:

Edited by SaveRobotech

I'm perplexed I'm torn between your reply and your own personal member signature. So are you hated as well? And for the record jenius was the first member to ask me to get something from Japan back in 2005 and since them I've been pretty much loved / liked / tolerated. EXO might even like me a bit too, fingers crossed. :wub:

EXO hates everyone and everything... but has a special place in his heart for people that get me pristine Gold Books... ^_^

I'm waiting to see if the legs can be tucked in better in both fighter and linked modes, as well as reviews of the quality of the thing.

Newest pics I saw in the current issue of FIGURE-OH show that the Legioss' legs are indeed spread-out in combined mode, and that the fins definitely cannot fold down completely into the arms. I've given up hope that they were mis-transformed.

I'm perplexed I'm torn between your reply and your own personal member signature. So are you hated as well?

Oh, you should've seen it in the early days. I had to scamper about from thread to thread lest the roving gangs of Lying Macross Purists' enforcment arm get a hold of me. Scuttling about, daring to post only when in total darkness and safe from the guards, my heathen words of compassion and understanding bouncing off the fanboy-strength armour plating of rage, decry, and destroy... ^_^

its true.

blue eta - delayed till end march

green iota - delayed till mid april, website pre-orders started

red zeta - limited quantity sale, details to be announced

green iota comes with mini-figures of Rey Type Mospeada n Yellow's Blowsperior

http://www.cmscorp.jp/products/img/bgex01_regios/l15.jpg

Hope CM still sells the green one at Wonder Fest. That way we could get some picture reviews.

no more Wonderfest sale of the Green Iota. :( (refer to CM's website:Link)

u can still pre-order from the website (Japan mail address only <_< ) though.

And the 100pcs WonderFest exclusive Mospeada is still up. :rolleyes:

guess i will missed the dates for the green mospeada as i will be in japan from end march to first week of march.. :unsure:

Newest pics I saw in the current issue of FIGURE-OH show that the Legioss' legs are indeed spread-out in combined mode, and that the fins definitely cannot fold down completely into the arms. I've given up hope that they were mis-transformed.

This is really disappointing news if accurate ....

:huh:

Oh man, that sucks ass...looks like I'll be praying for the MPC Beta to come out.

-Kyp

So no green one either. Well, that sucks too. Thanks for the info Shun

Oh man, that sucks ass...looks like I'll be praying for the MPC Beta to come out.

-Kyp

They could released it as a nontransforming snap togheter plastic kit like the old Gi Joe vehicles were. Soldier mode looks really boring IMO anyways; it would be faster, cheaper and with less possibilities of screw ups.

So anyone here planning on still buying the CMs even after all this new news? If you do let us know what it is like when you get one. I was thinking of buying it off you cheap when you are disappointed by it. I don't know if I'll bother displaying combined anyway. Seems like these were only made for robot modes.

Yamato should be given the license to make mospeada legioss toys I think. All the experience with valkyries they've had would make doing it easy. Even if it were really expensive I would find some way to get it so long as it didn't crumple into poweder. I wonder what other company will try to make a PT and linkable, lineart-accurate, toy in the future? Toynami's is too fragile to be considered a toy, Aoshima failed to make it stronger, CMs isn't as strict about lineart accuracy, ...so who else is left?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

So anyone here planning on still buying the CMs even after all this new news? If you do let us know what it is like when you get one.

Yeah I'm still getting a blue one. I'll take some pictures and do a review on it as soon as I get it and when I have time. I would love to buy a green one too. but man with all of this new stuff coming out I have to only go with one. Japanese toys are just getting too expensive.

Yeah I'm still getting a blue one. I'll take some pictures and do a review on it as soon as I get it and when I have time. I would love to buy a green one too. but man with all of this new stuff coming out I have to only go with one. Japanese toys are just getting too expensive.

Same here

For as long as I can remember I have wanted a Legioss/TREAD. Nothing will stop me from getting one. I just got done paying off all my cards. So when this comes out it will be paid for as soon as I get the notice from HLJ. I too will take lots of pics The way I see it is it will definitely be better than the Gakken and 1/4 - 1/7 the price they go for on the Bay. How can I complain? "And that's all I have to say about that"

Tired and beaten by 50mph winds at WF. Ok will write more later but not really new news on the Legioss / Tread sets other than they are still not out. CM were very on the ball about not taking pictures today but TokyoHunter did snap something I missed in the fuss. CMs will also be releasing a Black / Dark Legioss as well. When you see his pic you will see it's currently built out of a green Legioss body with a different head, shoulders, chest intakes and gun. Anyways more later!

I seem to be suffering under a curse to some degree. I sat down at my laptop today to put in a pre-order for the CMS Legioss & Tread. Only to discover that HLJ has stopped taking pre-orders for it. *slaps himself on forehead* I really must try to be more organised.

Ah well, I shall just have to wait until later on in April I guess.

Karl

Tired and beaten by 50mph winds at WF. Ok will write more later but not really new news on the Legioss / Tread sets other than they are still not out. CM were very on the ball about not taking pictures today but TokyoHunter did snap something I missed in the fuss. CMs will also be releasing a Black / Dark Legioss as well. When you see his pic you will see it's currently built out of a green Legioss body with a different head, shoulders, chest intakes and gun. Anyways more later!

can't wait for your report!

Going through pictures right now to send to Graham, and I did happen to kind of get the Dark Legioss in a picture. Man even if they are not line art perfect and liberties taken on areas of the toy I still want them. They look like candy!!!!!

post-3328-1203899079_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1203899092_thumb.jpg

Edited by SaveRobotech

Going through pictures right now to send to Graham, and I did happen to kind of get the Dark Legioss in a picture. Man even if they are not line art perfect and liberties taken on areas of the toy I still want them. They look like candy!!!!!

Keep the pictures coming man! Got anymore for us hungry devils? **Praise SaveRobotech**

Thanks for that info. I wonder how limited the dark legioss will be in number?

according to this (bottom of page talks about CM's), the dark legioss is so far not even planned for release, and probably might depend on the sales of the other 3 legioss/tread sets.

also, the legioss will get a smoked canopy instead of clear canopy.

Thanks for the pics, SaveRobotech. BTW, any news on whether the red and green will be up for mass release in the future(preferably w/o the Tread), or are they going to remain exclusives?

Thanks!