Battlestar Galactica Discussion

Too bad we'll never get a bigger version of the Vipers too. I'd love to have one scale with my Valks.

I guess the closest to a in-scale Viper would be this version: http://dave.ajmedia.ltd.uk/ebay06/bsg_viper2_2.jpg

I have one that I picked up a while back, but I think it may be close to to the 1/60 valk size. Not sure the exact scale of these Vipers though.

post-1065-1184953010_thumb.jpg

Edited by baronv

I guess the closest to a in-scale Viper would be this version: http://dave.ajmedia.ltd.uk/ebay06/bsg_viper2_2.jpg

I have one that I picked up a while back, but I think it may be close to to the 1/60 valk size. Not sure the exact scale of these Vipers though.

I want one. Where can you get em ?

My bro is going to Miniapolis (sp?) this weekend if they are easy to find maybe he could get me one.

My bro is going to Miniapolis (sp?) this weekend if they are easy to find maybe he could get me one.

The best place to get them will either be your local hobby store or eBay since these were sold within the last couple years and haven't been re-released. They've sold out in a lot of the online hobby stores or are now jacked up too high in price. These used to sell in the $15-20 range a piece when they first came out. The last time I saw one of these toys from the BSG line was over a year ago, the Stealth Cylon Raider at Frank & Sons here in So. Cal and when I went to get it the following week it was sold out.

They probably won't be easy to find. A few years ago they were at MediaPlay and Gamestop, but I haven't seen one in ages. Of course there's always the off chance that a store in the Mall of America will have one.

• 1 month later...

Adama: Meet your newest Viper Pilots, we think they may be from earth, Their Names are Jay and Silent Bob

Jay: Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, what the ***** I hear that that blonde ****** has like a billion ***** clones

Silent Bob: *shakes head and rolls eyes*

Apollo: You've got to be kidding me

I can see it now

All you motherfrackers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the toaster-lickers. We're gonna frack your mothers while you watch and cry like Apollo. Once we get to Earth and find those Cylon fracks who are making those skinjobs, we're gonna make 'em eat our stims, then stim out our stims, then eat their stims which is made up of our stims that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfracks are next

All of it, golden!!

Has anyone seen the episode that he did that landed him this gig? Reaper or whatever its called?

Honestly, I cant wait to see this last season. I've been jonesing for a while now. I even did my duty and bought all the current seasons on DVD.

Vote for one of 3 DVD covers for Razor and get a preview clip

Razor Cover Voting & preview clip

New girl is cute. Hope they find a way to work her into the regular cast, but probably not since it's a flashback

The question you should be asking is, "Did she survive long enough to make it out of the movie and into the series?"

(A) looks horrible. (B) looks the best out of the bunch although, I would prefer something better. ( C), I don't really like the section look but the centered title and logo looks better then the top-aligned title.

voted C as well. I liked the sectioned look and I agree with The White Drew Carey that it addes a sense of paranoia and it just fits thematically with what we already know about the pegasus.. that it was a fractured crew.

The question you should be asking is, "Did she survive long enough to make it out of the movie and into the series?"

(A) looks horrible. (B) looks the best out of the bunch although, I would prefer something better. ( C), I don't really like the section look but the centered title and logo looks better then the top-aligned title.

I feel like watching Focker the first time I saw DYRL - you know it's gonna happen, just not how and when.

Unless she's a Cylon? :huh::ph34r:(This is mere speculation on my part; I've been staying the hell away from spoilers for Razor or Season 4).

As for the covers, add another vote for C.

As I'm finally nearing the end of the Babylon 5 box sets, I've been considering checking this show out. Quick question. Is the miniseries included in the first season box set, or do you have to pick up that seperate disc.

Yup, it's in seasons 1 box set. Hope you like the show Keith. It really is, IMO, the best show on TV.

Chris

P.S. The baby scene in the mini(you know what I'm talking about) really set the tone of this show for me, and I knew this wasn't my Daddy's scifi anymore.

Actually the first disc of the Season I boxset IS the miniseries. So no problem there-

How weird the U.K box set doesnt have it in it`s separate. It starts with the first episode of season one.