Tell Us The Story,graham...................

calvin

I'm just curious what changed? how are they(yamato) being nice now,what did you do to get in good graces? sorry I'm just wondering why,what and when things changed?

I'm glad they did,it's great but why, do they think we(MW) matter or are they just being nice? :D

graham just told them he controls an army of macross fanatics of 3000 strong and with one word could either make or break the future of yamato.

374507[/snapback]

That is probably almost true. :lol:

"Give us what we want or we'll boycott you and leave you high and dry"

:lol:

Graham's lips are sweet. Beware his sweet lips.

Ok, this is probably me being a total noob, but who is this Graham fellow and what is his connection to Yamato? I'm sure many of you know, but come on, fill a noob in!

374518[/snapback]

Who is Graham?

Hm... the main page show Shawn and Graham's Macrossworld..... ;)

As to what is his connection with Yamato...... check out the toy review section under yamato and all the reviews of the prototypes over the years ;)

Well, I guess there are many ignorant members our there and only use the MacrossWorld forum ;)

If some of you would open the eyes a little bigger and take a little more time surfing all the other sections of this wonderful website, you will actually see that the it belongs to Shawn and Graham, to whom we all have to thank for :rolleyes:

Now back to Graham, well, he lives in Hong kong and used to have very close connection with the people at Yamato, hence all the scoop news with the first release toys, such as the YF-11, YF-19 and YF-21. Things however changed as there was some management changes at Yamato, hence less insider news nowadays :(

It seems thogh that the G-Man has have some new contact again, so will see what he has to say :D

To be honest I'm getting a little creeped out by all this talk of me being hot and having sweet lips!

Graham

374531[/snapback]

Oh, Mr. Cage, don't be so modest..!

Damn, I was gonna put up some photos but I don't have them right now, so you've saved yourself for now. Next time!

To be honest I'm getting a little creeped out by all this talk of me being hot and having sweet lips!

Graham

374531[/snapback]

I've met him.

He is... and he does!

:D:ph34r:

Graham

374531[/snapback]

I've met him.

He is... and he does!

:D:ph34r:

374581[/snapback]

Graham....kiss my baby...uhh i mean my valkyrie!!

What number member he is depends on when he re-registered with the boards. In this case, he was the 11th person to re-register after the "awakening," back in 2003 (?)...

I want to know why why Graham is member number 11. Shouldn't he be like member # 1 or 2 ???

374605[/snapback]

He is number 1 twice, hence number 11. If that makes any sense. :lol:

Guest Bromgrev
FYI, for those wondering, the lowest numbers are 7 and 8, Max Jenius and SuperOstrich.

374661[/snapback]

I'm number 11, cus when Shawn was setting up the new boards, he created several different names for himself as a test, so 11 was the smallest number I could get.

374660[/snapback]

Aha! So, are Max and the Ostrich actually schizoid manifestations of Shawn's moderator and modeller alternate personalities? So he's been here on the boards all the time ... :ph34r:B));):blink::o

graham just told them he controls an army of macross fanatics of 3000 strong and with one word could either make or break the future of yamato.

374507[/snapback]

That is probably almost true. :lol:

"Give us what we want or we'll boycott you and leave you high and dry"

Graham's lips are sweet. Beware his sweet lips.

374514[/snapback]

Actually, I thought this wasn't true and that we shot ourselves in the foot with that this is how many yamatos I have in each scale thread.

Aha! So, are Max and the Ostrich actually schizoid manifestations of Shawn's moderator and modeller alternate personalities? So he's been here on the boards all the time ...  :ph34r:  B))  ;)  :blink:  :o

374674[/snapback]

Ok, this is probably me being a total noob, but who is this Shawn fellow and what is his connection to Macrossworld? I'm sure many of you know, but come on, fill a noob in! ;):p:D:lol:

Hahaha, it gets worse!!

Shawn is the one who created Macrossworld, but he dissapeared about a year and a half ago and only rarely does his concious re-manifest in its only remaining form as a MW screen name...

374684[/snapback]

......and he's hoooottttteeeeeerrrr than graham!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: