Latest 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

it looks like behind the hands there is a plastic baggy with the missles in it so they are definetly not on sprues like the strike parts were. By the way thanks for the right side up picture EXO, I was wondering why it was upside down :p i also miss the old box art from the 1980's the 1/55's like the strike valk had some of the best artwork out there i was more then happy to display those boxes on my shelf for all to see.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

I just wish they'd go back to the old school styrofoam inserts.

The Hory Froating Head knows we don't need anymore oversized Yammie boxes these days.

355294[/snapback]

I agree! :( I miss the old 1/55 artwork, thats actually what got me into the toys to begin with! :lol:

For anyone who has seen the actual 1/48 GBP box, is it as thick as a 1/48 CF box? Comparisons please! Thanks.

I need to know how much space I need to clear out. :lol::p

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

Ohhh... me want :o

man... I wish they released the dyrl hands and side body panel separately.

They'd make an extra pretty penny if they did that.

I guess if I were yamato, I'd release such a kit after the GBP sales peak and then subside... just think of how many 1/48's are out there with naked sides and chicken hands... profit waiting to happen...

I guess a close second option is to wait till Rohby casts these. :p

Me wants those hands as originals though... :( especially now that it's confirmed that they're pre-painted.

I'd buy a set for every valk I have.

I have pictures but the forum is not allowing me to post it! :angry:

Box is as big as a regular 1/48 and is beautiful! I love the stone marble background. Too bad the big size could have been cut down to reduce some shipping cost.

Includes scuplted DYRL Hands and not the TV fat hands! :D

Edited by Neova