Latest 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

Ver Nice Indeed.

Not to knock it already, but (I think this has been mentioned before)...this armor add-on can use some bigger feet to match the fat leg armor, and elevate the valkyrie maybe 0.75" to 1" over a regular 1/48 valkyrie.

The hip armor corners are too rounded and too plain...could use more panel lines and sharper edges overall.

But hey...I'm sure it'll be great especially after sanding and repainting!

Thanks Graham!

Looks good, but what are the chances we'll get these pre-painted hands?

post-2290-1132828668.jpg

I expect they'll be just plain white (or white-ish, if you will). Regardless, someone here has to recast these badboys.

waiting for pic to open.. half of MW must be doing the same thing!

edit: pic opened. F*%! that looks awesome. Up til now I was sworn off buying it due to the high price.. damn! I'm going off to ebay to sell some stuff for spending money.

Edited by Guppy

i to am still wondering about the hands will they be prepained or what. but the figure looks awesome no matter what. this as well as the VF-0 man my wallet is going to be hurting in the next few months. :p

chris

Well ani't that just sexy, Kev's got my order.  :p It's hard not to order two.

Oi Graham shows us the page below hey please? :p i see a 1J poking his head down there. Worth it?  :lol:

347248[/snapback]

It's here in the models section.

Thanks for the scan, Graham. It looks so toit, definately have to get at least two of 'em. :p

Ver Nice Indeed.

Not to knock it already, but (I think this has been mentioned before)...this armor add-on can use some bigger feet to match the fat leg armor, and elevate the valkyrie maybe 0.75" to 1" over a regular 1/48 valkyrie.

No thanks, this would make it look like one of those super posed non-transforming Toynami POS. The feet are supposed to look small, under that gorgeous GBP armor. ;)

Drat...i gonna have to buy a VF-1J now. >_<

I'm quite worried of the missiles. They might not lock in place properly and might drop all over with a slight nudge. I have this problem with my Fast Packs and can't seem to get some slots to stick properly.

More great pictures. It's interesting to see more detail of the GBP up close. The new gray underside armor looks perfect and the new fixed hands are even better. The inside of the missile chambers even features some sculpting, which is really cool. Like the inside of the landing gear housings on the legs and nose of the 1/48. It's a nice touch for the GBP set, especially when all the missile housings are open.

Why must these pictures keep coming out. I had almost resigned myself to thinking I could do without this... but now that I see these I'm back on the "must have GBP armour...".

Ah well, seeing as I ended up with an unintended second 1/48th -1S the GBP should do quite nicely for that. Saves me getting FASTpacks for it if I think I'm going to be putting it in GBP.

Karl

There's more below the GBP. What is it showing, Graham?

347358[/snapback]

I added the link to it when ruskiiVFaussie asked that same question on the first page.

347379[/snapback]

Ooops....how n00b of me. sorry. :p

the pic looks like its the actual toy & not the prototype like the previous pics that we saw - because the chest cover looks like its made outta plastic, (a bit translucent on the edges) & not the solid material that they use for the prototype version.

Maybe we'll gonna see em pretty soon mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Edited by aaajin

Don't worry Eugimon, i'm in the same boat and thinking the same way. I probably have it even worse, not only am I at work but in a company of 320 people i am the ONLY person at work. If I had a fantasy about going to work naked I could actually pull it off today. Kinda quiet... a little too quiet...

Pics look sweet. I might have to drop this as a good idea for a friend or family member as a present :)