New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

just got home and got this great e-mail!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dear Alan,

Thank you for shopping at Twin Moons Anime. We're pleased to inform you that the Macross VF-0S valkyries are being released within the next few days and we are now processing all pre-orders. You had selected Money Order as the method of payment for your order. The balance due for your order (#8180) is $644.46. Please remit a money order in this amount to:

Twin Moons, LLC

2548 Monterey Place

Fullerton, CA 92833

If you prefer to make payment via PayPal, please remit payment via your PayPal account to service@tmpanime.com. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tamim

yeah, how many did you order and do you have one to spare? kyatsu :)

just got home and got this great e-mail!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Dear Alan,

Thank you for shopping at Twin Moons Anime. We're pleased to inform you that the Macross VF-0S valkyries are being released within the next few days and we are now processing all pre-orders. You had selected Money Order as the method of payment for your order. The balance due for your order (#8180) is $644.46. Please remit a money order in this amount to:

Twin Moons, LLC

2548 Monterey Place

Fullerton, CA 92833

If you prefer to make payment via PayPal, please remit payment via your PayPal account to service@tmpanime.com. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tamim

392103[/snapback]

wow, he must've ordered around 4 or so.

i ordered 2 and my wife's complaining that i just spent $300 on these two....

i want one for battroid, and one for fighter. i don't care too much for gerwalk modes on anything.

hey chowser, all you need is the fighter mode. how about hook a brother up with one, huh? so you and your wife can live happily ever after. kyatsu :D

wow, he must've ordered around 4 or so.

i ordered 2 and my wife's complaining that i just spent $300 on these two....

i want one for battroid, and one for fighter.  i don't care too much for gerwalk modes on anything.

392136[/snapback]

:D it's good to know that i'm not the only MWer who has a serious impule control problem when it comes to ordering products. :D

man if my girlfreind found out !

hell, May is gonna kill my wallet too! i don't even wanna tell you the massive pre order i made through HLJ( low viz and steath :D )

:D it's good to know that i'm not the only MWer who has a serious impule control problem when it comes to ordering products.  :D

man if my girlfreind found out !

hell, May is gonna kill my wallet too!  i don't even wanna tell you the massive pre order i made through HLJ( low viz and steath :D )

392163[/snapback]

My wife is so pissed off that she bought me that Robotech series on DVD for my b-day. Money is tighter than ever once I discovered Yamato 1/48....

once i get my invoice from HLJ and after i send my payment i´m gonna tell one of my buddies who works in mexpost wich is the company who manages EMS here in mexico to not send it to my house, but rather to call me to my house so i can go and receive it at the office and then show it off in the main plaza....

Now that i think of it he hasn´t ordered his own zero and yet the bastard will be the first one to actually have it in his hands.

heh heh.. doesnt' worry me. I've put off shipping on the OS until a few other choice items are released. It is like slow torture though.

after a bad day i got some good news the vf-os are out!!!!! :D:D mine is shipped. got this from my email.

by the way... you should be punished for the misleading information...

I guess we should sue buddafabio :p

392322[/snapback]

its not misleading as far i i know that is the email i recieved. i still have it in outlook express.

i preordered from a member here at mworld either way i expect the members in asia to get theirs first. and only the postmark can prove when it was shipped.

Edited by buddhafabio

Hey nice news ! Plz, first one to get his VF-0S post the box pic here.

392339[/snapback]

Well if they are available then I have missed them. I went to all the usual Yamato stockests in both AKI and Shunjuku. and they are all still waiting. One shop in Aki had on in store on display (they wouldnt let me photo it ) when I asked about buying one they told me it was out of stock but I could place an order.

Hey nice news ! Plz, first one to get his VF-0S post the box pic here.

392339[/snapback]

Well if they are available then I have missed them. I went to all the usual Yamato stockests in both AKI and Shunjuku. and they are all still waiting. One shop in Aki had on in store on display (they wouldnt let me photo it ) when I asked about buying one they told me it was out of stock but I could place an order.

392342[/snapback]

did you happen to see the display in the LAOX store?

I gave up in waiting for it. I know it's comming sooner or later, so there's no need to worry. A year from now we will not even remember this long wait.

Enjoy the wait guys, remember when the first 1/48 came out? That was a long wait IMO.

did you happen to see the display in the LAOX store?

392377[/snapback]

Nah ! I dont tend to go to LAOX as its a bit touristy and I never end up buying from them.

Well I suppose I could make an exception.

I hope that they will be available before I fly out of here. I supose I could fill the rest of my bag with 1/48`s instead. :D

Well, most vendors are already waiting for word from Yamato to start a 2nd pre-order waiting list. That first batch is pretty much spoken for...

Now that we're so close to release let's take a look at what could have been.

All the way back to December 2004.  :lol:

th_14188_post_4_1085024513.jpg

392563[/snapback]

hahah... forgotten about that. Remember how bitterly we all whinged about the super skinny arms and big 'thigh tubes'?

man. i really didn't realize the demand was so high for the VF-0s. That makes really glad that i pre-ordered

now i don't feel as guilty. hehehe :lol: "as if i would ever feel guity about buying valks!"

I looked at what was to be in 1/100 scale back in DEC. 2004 i don't know, it kinda grew on me. I think i would actually like to have one.

any one else feel the same? :blink:

Well I just got back from Yodabashi Camera and having spoken to a chap in the modeling department, between my not very good Japanese and his not so bad Engrish. I have found out that they are not getting shipments from Yamato untill the end of the month. I feel kinda bummed by that as I was hoping to get one before I have to go home. Oh well never mind. They look so good in the flesh. Just have to buy another 1/48 gbp instead.

that's from people like me who check the thread every 6 minutes to see if there are new pics, but are then disappointed to find posts (like mine) saying stuff like "I can't wait!"

must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm.... :wacko:

Which sucks because the end of the month is Golden Week.  Which means nothing will be mailed out until after that.  Which about 2 weeks away.

392614[/snapback]

must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....must stay calm....  :wacko:

392626[/snapback]

STAY CALM... STAY CALM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What are you saying...........

Well heres a picture of my Japan Macross based haul so far. All other non macross goodies have been removed. haul.jpg

This kinda makes up for the lack of a Zero.

Edited by big F