New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

Sweet, it looks like Hikaru is no longer the Stealth's pilot either.

389618[/snapback]

It looks like the same gummy pilot that came with the original LV. That, if nothing else, is very welcome news. :D

Edit: Oooo! one post away from the triple 6 post... :o:lol:

Edited by mechaninac

Thanks for the pics. I keep checking this thread every once in a while for new pics. Some of them I save to my HD and drool at later.

I'm kinda sick and obsessed about it..

I'm unimpressed. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great toy, but for the life of me I can't imagine spending 160 dollars on a 1/60. Maybe if it goes the way of the VE-1 and drops in price I might buy it. If I was going to spend that much I'd much rather buy the YF-19 or a 1/48 than that.

160 on a 160.. hehe.

But this toy in some ways is better than a 1/48 vf1. Did you hear about how the improved the landing gear, gave us a rotable seat, and other things? It's roughly the same size as a 1/48 AND has about 1/48 quality.

389537[/snapback]

what's this about improved landing gear?

It utilizes over-technology to automatically lower the landing gears when the toy is within a couple inches of any surface. The gun has also been improved to actually fire like the ol' Takatoku guns. I was pretty surprised that they actually decided to include depleted uranium rounds... I think that's just taking detail a little too far. Hey, Yamato wasn't f**kin' around this time!

PS - for the gullible, nothing I have said is true. Hopefully no one needs this disclaimer.

It utilizes over-technology to automatically lower the landing gears when the toy is within a couple inches of any surface. The gun has also been improved to actually fire like the ol' Takatoku guns. I was pretty surprised that they actually decided to include depleted uranium rounds... I think that's just taking detail a little too far. Hey, Yamato wasn't f**kin' around this time!

389693[/snapback]

Gasp! This is gonna be the greatest toy ever! Does it also fly around via remote control? :lol:

Really though, how has the landing gear been improved on this toy?

wow  :D , those pics are great !!!! i pre-ordered 4!!!! :D  can't wait

389552[/snapback]

4??? This guy is loco.... :p:p:p

389561[/snapback]

este muchacho es loco por los VF-0S. aver quien de todo nostros comprara mas? yo voy a comprar tres. :p

damn i can't belive how slow this month has been so far. Ireally want my VF-0S, yet if this was a slow waiting period i domn't want to think how it is going to be once i send my payment. I´m thinking of something like this:

me: is it here yet?

mail man: no

next day.

me:is it here yet

mail man: no

and so it goes until it drops in my house, i come out saying is it here yet, while the mailman say the same until he yells: here's your stupid package. i receive it and poliitely say: thank you sir.

anyway i think this are gonna be the best 160 bucks i spend in this year so far, that unless they decide to release an Sv-51...

wow  :D , those pics are great !!!! i pre-ordered 4!!!! :D  can't wait

389552[/snapback]

4??? This guy is loco.... :p:p:p

389561[/snapback]

You're the one to talk! :-P I preordered 4 too. How many did you preorder, Kensei?

389725[/snapback]

Of course. He should have ordered more! :lol:

I got 12.

I hope Yamato includes a brand new 1/48 mount that CAN support the gunpod.

If so then I'm getting rid of my flexistands.

389803[/snapback]

They will include a mount that can support the gunpod. Graham posted that fact a couple of days ago.

I'd be interrested in one of those flexistands of yours. How much will they be going for?

389803[/snapback]

They will include a mount that can support the gunpod. Graham posted that fact a couple of days ago.

I'd be interrested in one of those flexistands of yours. How much will they be going for?

389901[/snapback]

hey hands off so am i.

389803[/snapback]

389901[/snapback]

hey hands off so am i.

389921[/snapback]

...and you can bet Bryan_f_Davis wants in on those flexi stand as well.

SNAP!!!!

Edited by fansubs2000

389688[/snapback]

The landing gear has improved locking over the 1/48 and also, the rear landing gear angles out when opened.

Graham

389850[/snapback]

I noticed that...and man that is a fully sick feature.

No problems graham, take all you want, just give credit to the website that had the pics. :)

To those members that have posted new pics in the last 2 pages, any objection if I add them to the toy section?

Graham

389824[/snapback]

is vf-0s vf-stealth and vf-low viz 2 will they come out at the same time? im gonna be broke if they do.....

389962[/snapback]

You and me both. :( But for the good of all things Macross, I still have to have them.

Edited by efisher

I am already broke but VF-0S will soon be mine..mine...mine....all...mine!!! :D:D:D

is vf-0s vf-stealth and vf-low viz 2 will they come out at the same time? im gonna be broke if they do.....

389962[/snapback]

Does anyone think the 0S is going to be in really REALLY high demand or can broke guys like me wait a few months and actually hope to get one?

Stealth with a strike cannon.....methinks I am going to be happy with my first 1/48.

- C

Edited by Chewie

Does anyone think the 0S is going to be in really REALLY high demand or can broke guys like me wait a few months and actually hope to get one?

Stealth with a strike cannon.....methinks I am going to be happy with my first 1/48.

- C

389990[/snapback]

Hopefully the VF-0S will sell very well. Well enough that Yamato will produce a second and third wave. Plus they might introduce the VF-0A and VF-0D if demand if high and sales are what they expected.

389803[/snapback]

389901[/snapback]

Are you sure about the 1/48 because I haven't seen any pictures of it in Fighter Mode with attached gunpod?

- C

389990[/snapback]

You and me both, although I seriously doubt they'll only do one run of these. I'm half tempted to sell my 1S Roy 1/48 to help pay for a 0S. :ph34r:

In my case I have been saving up all this time, and tempted everyday to spend my money on other things so the release needs to come quickly. lol

The improved landing gear, rotating seat, headlaser that can be posed outwards, the leg armor (they are not really armor though are they?) improved knees for gerwalk, the detail etc make up for the fact it is still 1/60 scale imo

Since the vf1 has so many variants, that is more milkable than a vf0. So I will probably eat up the cost in the hope we see more. (I predict vf0a next or maybe ghost booster parts or reactive armor. Why wouldn't they?)

Hopefully they will attempt the two seater in future though. (will be interesting to see two rotating seats)