1/48 CANNON FODDER!

Anubis

Pictures out at HLJ now.

Also Hobby Search taking preorders but the weird thing they put it as Hobby Show Limitations Goods. Anyone know what this means.

Not sure exactly, but I know I don't like what it could mean... -_-

Otherwise, great news! :lol: But no money... :(

Oh man, looks like I'm finally gonna have to buy a toy. That's just too cool. Then I'll have to get a fastpack set for it and then Devin's decal sheets and.... oh no....

The head laser looks grey. That's cool. It would have looked pretty lame as white or brown. But, then again, maybe this isn't the way it will be upon release.

I too don't like that "limited" verbage. :(

Two questions still remain:

1: will we ever see a Kakizaki

2: How technically possible are the 2-seaters (There's only so much room for

-the heatshield)

hopefully we will see the kakizaki it is a really easy one to do. as for the 2 seaters it seems like the heatsheilds are not that much bigger than the normal ones, due to the fact that alot of the backend of the cockpit goes up and behind the chestplate in battroid mode, and the heatsheild covers the lowerhalf of it. so the heatsheild seems to be normal length

someone mentioned something about the pilot fig. my guess would be they'll make the standard DYRL pilot with green highlights on the helmets just like most if not all the CF pilots in the movie and the TV show.

atleast i hope its green so i don't have to paint a kakazaki pilot for my other 1A/S.

it's about time to put our personal designation down.... 

and that's 357 for me

OK. #222 & #333 please. If it is limited, I want a case

Well, if we're going to do that #315, #904, and #513

I guess I'll need a case too :lol:

Man, this thing better not turn out to be vaporware.

Well, I placed my pre-order at HLJ. I didn't give 'em a credit card. . . and the email they sent says: "money order/paypal." Does that mean I'll essentially get a bill from them when it's ready to ship?

Thanks,

H

yea if i recall correct they will send you the main invoice to pay when it is ready to ship.

chris

The head laser looks grey. That's cool. It would have looked pretty lame as white or brown. But, then again, maybe this isn't the way it will be upon release.

I too don't like that "limited" verbage. :(

Sh!t. Where? Are you serious? This is probahly like the next LV, and retailers will put the price up straight away.

Can someone intercept tisinc's shipment? :p

Seriously though, the bloody CF might sell out in less than 2 months. Everyone remembers the LV, and won't most liely make the same mistake again.

Well since this baby is on the way out...then im reserving 078, 082 & 088.

I guess someone has to (sooner or later) make a "Cannon Fodder" lnumber listing, like the "Low Viz" one where all those who had a LW had their numbers and ID listed.

Never knew that there was a Macross (cannon fodder) Wing hehehe.

Oh poo...come to think of it, i guess i have to get some more Fast Packs. I donno who said it when i entered the 1/48 club, but its all downhill for your wallet from here on.

- Jin