This is one BIG FAT collection!

That is one hell of a collection, but if I had a room like that, the only way I would post pics of it would be if my wife and kids were standing dead center to prove that I had actually kissed a girl once or twice. :lol:

Yeah, but something tells me he doesn't have that to prove...

That all looks like realatively new stuff. I'd be more impressed if it was filled with stuff from the '70's and '80's.

The room itself is pretty nifty. Looks like he put a lot of work into it.

Edited by JELEINEN

that is a grand collection it is also very neat and in good order, i like what he did with the room.

chris

That all looks like realatively new stuff. I'd be more impressed if it was filled with stuff from the '70's and '80's.

The room itself is pretty nifty. Looks like he put a lot of work into it.

As someone who still had nearly every vintage Star Wars toy until recently, I can tell you that a lot of people sold off their vintage stuff for two reasons:

1. The new toys were either the same or improved.

2. Disenchantment with Star Wars.

For me, it was both. I sold off all my old stuff (and made about 3k on it!) as I realized that it had all been replaced with improved (or nearly identical) newer versions. . . then I failed to continue collecting when I grew so disenchanted with Star Wars.

Besides, I needed room (and money) for Macross stuff.

H

That is one hell of a collection, but if I had a room like that, the only way I would post pics of it would be if my wife and kids were standing dead center to prove that I had actually kissed a girl once or twice.  :lol:

Yeah, but something tells me he doesn't have that to prove...

Agreed,

Offer any chick to hop into your Masserati to come and see your cabage patch kid collection up in beverly hills and you'll see how easy it is...

That is one hell of a collection, but if I had a room like that, the only way I would post pics of it would be if my wife and kids were standing dead center to prove that I had actually kissed a girl once or twice. :lol:

But you know if he had that idea, it would probably be a cardboard cutout of Princess Leia and r2d2 or something.

That is one hell of a collection, but if I had a room like that, the only way I would post pics of it would be if my wife and kids were standing dead center to prove that I had actually kissed a girl once or twice.  :lol:

But you know if he had that idea, it would probably be a cardboard cutout of Princess Leia and r2d2 or something.

r2d2? plug and play just got a whole new meaning.

Interesting, I like the work that went into the room more then the actual collection itself, that shows some talent and skill. I agree that is also looks like relatively new stuff, and therefore I am not as impressed with the actual collection as with my buddy Adam Pawlus' collection, which is at least one of every SW toy produced, now he is obsessed, but at least he gets paid for his hobby.

Agreed,

Offer any chick to hop into your Masserati to come and see your cabage patch kid collection up in beverly hills and you'll see how easy it is...

Very good point :)

Still, the collection is most impressive :)

This just hit me.....but the guy whose got all those video games and theme room and crap.......he's got a better chance at getting laid Agent One style then this geek 0_o....WAY better chance....even the Tron guy would be ahead by a needle length.

This just hit me.....but the guy whose got all those video games and theme room and crap.......he's got a better chance at getting laid Agent One style then this geek 0_o....WAY better chance....even the Tron guy would be ahead by a needle length.

How do you figure that? This guy built that room. That means there's some bit of testerone in him to know how to use tools and stuff.

This has been around for a while. I think he completed the room years ago.

I hope the irony of posting that on a forum largely dedicated to an obscure anime's toy lines is apparent to you, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

There's nothing wrong with being a nerd, but when you start pointing fingers are people who's actions are ultimately no more reprehensible than your own, it gets sad and pathetic. For all you guys sitting here talking about what a loser he is, at least he's being productive and making something cool... certainly more productive than bitching about him on a message board!

Edited by yellowlightman

For me, it was both. I sold off all my old stuff (and made about 3k on it!) as I realized that it had all been replaced with improved (or nearly identical) newer versions. . ...

H

Same can be said for Macross stuff, made 2k selling all my Takatukos, then got a couple of 1/48s.

:rolleyes: okay buddy we poke fun about these things ALL the time, no need to feel offended after all I own a crap load of Macross and Gundam models, but I'm not obsessive enough to be building up a big ol' display area like some of these guys do...to be honest, I find that a bit scary. Granted that's pretty crafty and wish I could that, but I gain absolutely nothing by doing it other then for minor shock and awe, but what ever *shrug* no skin off my back for speakin my mind.

Impressive,,, most impressive!

Geez, can you imagine trying to score with a chick in that room???

"Heya baby!!! Wanna see my light saber?" :lol:

Although that collection is huge, now you post pics on the internet, and you show all your dorky ass friends your moc star wars action figures. If you're gonna be that much of a fan, at least show somewhere that you play with the darn toys.