Great moments in anime....done in MS Paint

bsu legato

"This is a .44 Magnum, the Most Powerful Handgun in the World. Tell me something. Do you feel lucky? Punk? Go ahead. Make my day"

*cough, wrong show*

"I mean... Drop your bra! It's been booby-trapped! Literally!!! MOKKORI!!!!!!!!"

hand-drawn with mouse, but took me an hour and now I'm gonna fail my exam!

post-26-1108411492_thumb.jpg

Edited by ComicKaze

some people need to qiut cheating with photoshop

Going through this thread, there's only two or three obvious photoshops or lazy "smart blur tool" cheats because they have way too much detail, fuzziness, and shades of colors that don't even exist in the MS Paint palette. You can tell by the resolution of the pixels and each pixel can only be a solid color in Paint.

But that isn't to say that you can make something incredibly detailed in paint. I took over an hour on mine, shading pixel by pixel and exhausting the line tool. MS Paint doens't have to look crappy, as shown by many of the awesome works in this thread. A mouse is a powerful tool.

Edited by ComicKaze

Going through this thread, there's only two or three obvious photoshops or lazy "smart blur tool" cheats because they have way too much detail, fuzziness, and shades of colors that don't even exist in the MS Paint palette. You can tell by the resolution of the pixels and each pixel can only be a solid color in Paint.

But that isn't to say that you can make something incredibly detailed in paint. I took over an hour on mine, shading pixel by pixel and exhausting the line tool. MS Paint doens't have to look crappy, as shown by many of the awesome works in this thread. A mouse is a powerful tool.

you saw 2 or 3? I only saw 1 cause MS paint dont' have blur function. :) But that don't mean that they didn't draw it from Mspaint.

As for the color and fuzziness you can do that with MSpaint,, you can do custom colors. And as for Pixel, that can be easily explain, you draw with MSpaint,, you open with another program to just Crop the image and save it at a more compress JPG so your pic will be easier to load, of course that will generate some side affects. :)

Edited by F360°

I admit I used Photoshop for mine, but that doesn't mean I didn't stay true to the concept. I dumbed it down by setting the DPI at 72, making my image 600x300, and I didn't use any Photoshop tricks. Everything you see is hand-drawn.

On a side note- maybe some people should use spell check and punctuation. :p