Who the hell are you?

EXO

Did anyone else come back since this thread went dormant!? I know Kevin Lam is around now, as well as like 400 other members (but I am not sure exactly who they are).

jeez, I just found this..

well, I'm back as the same'ole clone of Zor.. I've been using the name Zor in the gaming world of Half-Life since it came out, and I think even when I played Descent as well! (shoutout to Vostok! Descent rules!)

Once I started running into things where Zor was already taken, I then started using ZorClone, or zor_clone.. or some iteration of it.. ever since.

I shouldn't have to explain where "Zor" comes from :rolleyes:

I'm a typical 80's kid who grew up with Robotech not knowing what Macross was until my later years.. then I read through the entire novelization of Robotech, and the name stuck.

I swear to you all I'm gonna ressurrect my 1/48 gallery thread with somethin special here..soon.. I hope..

Can some of you guys explain the roots of your nicks because I think some are very weird and interesting and some, I wish I thought of. Yeah, some are pretty obvious...

well, to tell the truth my name came from 4-5 things

1) it's my dogs name

2) i like the real thing

3) P-38 Lightning

4) "F-22 Lightning II"

5) VF-4 Lightning "III"

and the 06 part is my Fav Number.

• 1 year later...

Wow... thanks for dragging this one back up, Agent... I've seen names on this thread that I've NOT seen in a long time (since the thread went up, really)... a bit of MW history I guess!

(and somehow, although I was part of the old crew... I never responeded in the thread... and since it's about a year and a half overdue, here I go:)

err, I'm the same me that I was then. :ph34r:;)

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, and here is a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!

Probably... Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesco Banana Fana Bobesca The Third!

I was used to be called "HentaiPockyStick". :blink:

But you can call me Dangaioh.

Probably... Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesco Banana Fana Bobesca The Third!

Heh... Man, it's been ages since I seen an Animaniacs reference next to stupid dubbing in Ranma 1/2 with "Hello, Nurse!".

Carry on.

I'd just like to know how many posts I need to get before I"m done with this Bridge Bunny title, and do I want the next one coming up :blink:

Nugs the mods to make the title perminate. goes with the avatar nicely.

well I'm the same old F360° from the old board,, but I'm also F360 now because people would just call me F360. An besides that ° is causing me some problems log to MW on Chinese windows for some rason,, there's like no way for me to input that,, not even copy and paste.,, ;) . anyways,, F360° and F360 are both the same old guy. :rolleyes:

I'd just like to know how many posts I need to get before I"m done with this Bridge Bunny title, and do I want the next one coming up :blink:

i think you need 1000 post to get rid of the title, so you are getting there. i have been a lurker on these boards for sometime now, the old forum was still up. but i never thought about registering. it was actually katana that said i should join .

chris

Couldn't get in with your old name?  Just felt like changing it?  Feel like revealing yourself?

Or are ya' chicken?

:p

I changed mine because my real name is no longer being used by someone else :rolleyes: , on the old boards i was "tyerdot1"

Yeah that was me, I was Aaron on the old board. Along with several other id's Aaron41_usa, Robokid, epyon_vxone, Aaron41, and Skullonemountainbiker else where.

Now I'm Skull_0ne every where .

B))

I'm DARKWING DUCK!

I'm... BATMAN! :wacko:

I'm AlphaHX pretty much... everywhere.

Even a few MW members IMed me on AIM. All they pretty much need to do is look at my profile and confirm that I'm the AlphaHX on MW that designed the Mac Plus dvd boxes. The only time I'm not AlphaHX is in games. I usually use Darkness.

Im,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

going to have a baby boy,,,,,just found out yesterday :D

we want the funk gotta have the funk now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by pfunk