Who the hell are you?

EXO

I have a life.

I have a Masters degree. A house and family. Two new cars. A 75,000 a year career. What do you have again?

Hey, don't you have a suicide bomber appointment to go to?

You have a life? Prove it by returning to it and leaving this board and never coming back. <_<

I have a life.

I have a Masters degree.  A house and family.  Two new cars.  A 75,000 a year career.  What do you have again?

I wanna stay out of this. I really do. But, something isn't quite right.

You say you have an advanced degree, a house, a family, and a $75,000 a year career.

BUT

Judging by your posts, you have the maturity level of a 14 year old! I smell bull***t.

I don't know that anyone could accomplish all that before they finish puberty.

BTW, I've been around for a while. I used to lurk on the old boards but now I post from time to time.

well, we CAN call him on that. MGREXX, what is your masters degree in and what college did you get it from? Give us the name attached to the degree and we can look it up. It's not at all difficult to do.

that would suck, 75g's with a masters

I have a life.

I have a Masters degree.  A house and family.  Two new cars.  A 75,000 a year career.  What do you have again?

I wanna stay out of this. I really do. But, something isn't quite right.

You say you have an advanced degree, a house, a family, and a $75,000 a year career.

BUT

Judging by your posts, you have the maturity level of a 14 year old! I smell bull***t.

I don't know that anyone could accomplish all that before they finish puberty.

BTW, I've been around for a while. I used to lurk on the old boards but now I post from time to time.

well, we CAN call him on that. MGREXX, what is your masters degree in and what college did you get it from? Give us the name attached to the degree and we can look it up. It's not at all difficult to do.

that would suck, 75g's with a masters

That's what I was thinking too... you should be able to get more with a masters, but it's just like what he did in RT.com, wasted time for nothing.

His friends from RT.com told me he worked at a gas station near the HG HQ. When I happen to stop by to fill up there, they told me he didn't really work there, and that he cleaned windshields without anyone's permission and asked for the occasional change... most people just spit on him though. :rolleyes:

Do Robotech fans have a soul?

If I was to use MGREXX as a model for all RT fans then no :rolleyes:

I have to admit, there are decent RT fans out there that aren't total turds...

Edit...

To sorta keep on topic, I will have to say my SN on the old boards was b_sanchez805 which only lasted for a day since it was like the last day of the old boards were up :p I didn't even get the chance to post :(

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Do Robotech fans have a soul?

If I was to use MGREXX as a model for all RT fans then no :rolleyes:

I have to admit, there are decent RT fans out there that aren't total turds...

then they can only blame MGREXX for making them look bad.

It's funny how attention whores love to be talked about even though nothing positive can be said about them... he's probably relishing that this thread is now about him. Poor guy, as dumb as he is, he finally gets the spotlight he's always dreamed of.

Edited by >EXO<

Right. So I'm loading my BAN cannon. As amusing as it is enough with the trolling flamebaiting. It's derailed a perfectly good and fun thread. <_<

Dude, this thread is totally sane. MGrexxx is probably enjoying this as much as everyone else. He enjoys being the lone fan. He is kind of like the Lone Ranger but instead on Tonto, he has Tommy Yune.

Right.  So I'm loading my BAN cannon.  As amusing as it is enough with the trolling flamebaiting.  It's derailed a perfectly good and fun thread. <_<

Dude, this thread is totally sane. MGrexxx is probably enjoying this as much as everyone else. He enjoys being the lone fan. He is kind of like the Lone Ranger but instead on Tonto, he has Tommy Yune.

or hes crying himself to sleep,,, agh, sorry DA I cant controll myself :rolleyes:

Well I guess it would'nt hurt to properly introduce myself since I was never apart of the old boards. The names' Flaming Guantlet is the only name I'v ever use at this point. Been lurking here since April '02 when I was in search for some then rare-now common Macross II valk images. Finally decided to cement my place here when I chanced up the "Greatest Moments in Anime Done in MS Paint" thread. As you can tell if you look up some of my posts, I love drawing in MS Paint. That about sums me up. ;) Oh and I'm addict to chicken teriyaki rice bowls. :p

Right.   So I'm loading my BAN cannon.   As amusing as it is enough with the trolling flamebaiting.  It's derailed a perfectly good and fun thread. <_<

Maybe that, but people first need to be here because they like Macross or wish to discuss it. To be here to solely try to stir things up is at first amusing but after awhile annoying.

OK,

I first started with the name Rosario Love, then I changed to Mylene, then XerogeeII and I remember using Marc R. Luce once as a member name but now I'm pretty much satisfied with Montarvilois.

I thought you were Quadrono. :unsure:

I thought you were Ben-Man :p

OK,

I first started with the name Rosario Love, then I changed to Mylene, then XerogeeII and I remember using Marc R. Luce once as a member name but now I'm pretty much satisfied with Montarvilois.

I thought you were a man...

from malaysia...

:D

OK,

from malaysia...

That was supposed to be a secret <_<

OK,

from malaysia...

Blame Ben-Man... not me... :mellow:

OK,

from malaysia...

Blame Ben-Man... not me... :mellow:

He isn't here... so I blame you =P

OK,

you know I wonder what shes doing now. Proly lurking.

I'm Hurin. I was Hurin on the old boards. And I'm Hurin (or 'Hurin Thalion' if longer is required) just about wherever I go. It's a name from Tolkien's The Silmarillion. He was the lord/ruler of a realm called Dor-lomin. And, I eventually registered the domain for Dor-lomin. So, that's been my domain for about eight years now. :)

Anyways, I had something like 50-100 posts on the old boards. I dropped by to sell my Joke Machines and some other stuff. . . but I didn't post regularly until the Invision Boards came around. This happened at about the same time I got my first Yamato toys and saw the Animeigo DVDs (thus finally divesting myself of my lingering childhood RT baggage).

I tend to type a lot, and I don't mind arguing verbosely. This annoys some. While others actually appreciate it when people supply some logic and/or reasoning for their opinions. I do have a problem with not letting arguments go very easily if I feel the other side hasn't made any sense or is unfairly dismissing the othe side. And, yes, I have been guilty of pursuing a grudge or two (BUT THEY DESERVED IT! :p).

Okay, that's me.

H

OK,

you know I wonder what shes doing now. Proly lurking.

Maybe she got a life... as hard to believe as that may be B))

pfunk Posted: Apr 15 2005, 01:33 PM - that would suck, 75g's with a masters
>EXO< Posted: Apr 15 2005, 01:36 PM - That's what I was thinking too... you should be able to get more with a masters, but it's just like what he did in RT.com, wasted time for nothing.

His friends from RT.com told me he worked at a gas station near the HG HQ. When I happen to stop by to fill up there, they told me he didn't really work there, and that he cleaned windshields without anyone's permission and asked for the occasional change... most people just spit on him though. 

I always thought that you MW bashers were stupid but I never thought you were also ignorant and idiotic to the point of making statements that were above and beyond reason. How the FU@K do you say that my making $75,000 a year with a masters is low. It's actually high considering my entry level status, you idiots. $55,000 is average for a Masters degree. If youdon't believe me then look at this link and get educated because you neanderthals need it:

Median salaries

I always say that school is important and some of you really need it bad because you have just proven that G.E.D's and H.S. diplomas only make you look $tupid and allow idiotic statements on your behalfs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by MGREXX

>EXO< Posted: Apr 15 2005, 01:36 PM - That's what I was thinking too... you should be able to get more with a masters, but it's just like what he did in RT.com, wasted time for nothing.

His friends from RT.com told me he worked at a gas station near the HG HQ. When I happen to stop by to fill up there, they told me he didn't really work there, and that he cleaned windshields without anyone's permission and asked for the occasional change... most people just spit on him though. 

I always thought that you MW bashers were stupid but I never thought you were also ignorant and idiotic to the point of making statements that were above and beyond reason. How the FU@K do you say that my making $75,000 a year with a masters is low. It's actually high considering my entry level status, you idiots. $55,000 is average for a Masters degree. If youdon't believe me then look at this link and get educated because you neanderthals need it:

Median salaries

I always say that school is important and some of you really need it bad because you have just proven that G.E.D's and H.S. diplomas only make you look $tupid and allow idiotic statements on your behalfs.

Sure... whatever makes you feel better... you low waged waste of life... doesn't it make sense? People don't like you at RT.com, they don't like you here. They don't like you at work, so you'll never get that raise... tsk tsk tsk... :rolleyes::lol:

This is your best comeback? :o  :o  :lol:  :lol:

You realize that I made you and your buddy look stupid so you resort to childish ramblings.  You sir are one pathetic individual. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

no, i didn't realize it... all I realized was you're a short changed loser... you didn't prove anything... you're the only one that thinks that $75000 is good enough. But beggars can't be choosers huh? hehe.

You can use all the smileys you want... you're still the one with weak arguments. :rolleyes:

Edited by >EXO<

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You STILL can't counter me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a joke, EXO.

I bet you don't even make more that $35,000 a year.

Dude, you are so sorry that it's not even funny.

Later loser.........maybe you can come up with something tomorrow morning.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You STILL can't counter me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a joke, EXO.

I bet you don't even make more that $35,000 a year.

Dude, you are so sorry that it's not even funny.

Later loser.........maybe you can come up with something tomorrow morning.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you're tired dude, you cant counter the argument so you're attacking the post... and making dumb assumptions...

you're the one stupid enough to put down personal info to be ridiculed online... haha... talk about idiotic.

keep using those smileys... they're the only ones laughing with you... ;)

Edited by >EXO<

Median salaries

Is it really that important to you for everyone on this forum to know what you make? It may be a lot compared to your average member here on this forum, but it really isn't that much so get over yourself.

What's even more lame is someone your age arguing on the internet. I'm guessing your age here based on what you claim....degree, two cars, a family, a house and a $75,000 career....you should be 30 +, but you sound like you're in highschool. I can't imagine what your family thinks of you sitting on the computer arguing with someone you've never met. Why don't you show them your big win here on this forum? And while your at it, show your co-workers at your $75,000 carreer job too. They'll probably say something like "you're such a loser" and you''ll probably stay at your entry level status forever.

So anyways, you're the big hotshot, you win! It's like bragging to the paperboy that you have a real job.....at Mcdonald's.

post-26-1113642167.jpg

Edited by peter

YES!! Peter just made my day! Best picture ever.

And Mcock... you really do sound like a whiney teenager whining at the big scary adults... trust me, I do it all the time :rolleyes: All I can say is that you are quite obvisuly a dumbass, so there is really no point in arguing with you. Personally I think EXO should find out where you live and come smack you or something... big one across the face for the unwanted troll.

This was a fun post sad to say that this will close.

Not all the money I make at the hospital made me happy compared to being just a fan of Macross in this forum and to the people whom I have chatted and done business.

MgRexx, with all your boasting about what you make, the insults you have given to the people in this board I trully pity you. It makes me really sad that you had to act like a baby to feel superior (superiorly idiotic).

050404.jpg

Edited by Dangaioh

Median salaries

well,

I make allmost double that with just an associates,, yeah, Im a stupid head. oh,

I have 3 cars all paid for, and I bet my truck costs as much as all your cars,,,Im not getting into my other things,,,,that would be petty :rolleyes:

Edited by pfunk