Who the hell are you?

EXO

Couldn't get in with your old name? Just felt like changing it? Feel like revealing yourself?

Or are ya' chicken?

:p

I changed mine because my real name is no longer being used by someone else :rolleyes: , on the old boards i was "tyerdot1"

Guest JsARCLIGHT II

I tried to use my old name JsARCLIGHT but I fooked it up (mods and admins hopefully you have seen my requests about this, if not please PM me) so I am now JsARCLIGHT II until either I regain my name or keep this one.

Either way there was only one JsARCLIGHT on MW, only one JsARCLIGHT on VEX and to this day only one JsARCLIGHT on the internet.... me. B)

i used to be zephyer014. im glad i got to change my name iwas sick of it beeing misspelled and of the 014.when i joind the old forum i flooded the movies and tv series board with questions about boot legs and mindless newbe questions. at that time i didnt no about the region system or the newbe thread. i kinda fell reborn!

Still me. Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel, same Bat-ou.

I'm Batou on slashdot, have been for years, and have pretty much stuck with it whenever I register on other boards. Can you believe that - 700K+ registered member geeks over there, and not one scooped this screenname up years before I did??? I try to use the same username on the different boards I post to, if only for consistency's sake, and I find this one is remarkably nearly always available wherever I go. Not enough Shirow fans in this world (sigh).