Who the hell are you?

EXO

i'm still me though i wish i could change my user name already.

they only reason i'm haterist is cause i heard some rabbi on TV use it and thought it was mad funny.

i'd like to be "do not disturb" like i am everywhere else, or "knutsmcmillin" as thats been my handle for years.

Skypoet everywhere!

Im,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

going to have a baby boy,,,,,just found out yesterday :D

we want the funk gotta have the funk now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

woohoo... CONGRATULATIONS one big pfunk... and a little one to enjoy... be sure to change those little funky diapers.

Edited by Dangaioh

I'd just like to know how many posts I need to get before I"m done with this Bridge Bunny title, and do I want the next one coming up :blink:

Nugs the mods to make the title perminate. goes with the avatar nicely.

<_< Ha ha ha, if they did at least I'd have a custom title at least.

(ok, so who the heck brought this thread back??)

I'm Lightning 06 on every single forum I go to, or on Xbox Live for that matter, and whenever I get an updated PC for once, on Halo 2 for PC I'll be this name as well. Nice to keep things simple, isnt it?

Im spartacus

[Tony Curtis]I'm Spartacus! [/Tony Curtis]

No, I'm not...I can't back that one up...I AM a Bridge Bunny though, apparently :p

Edited by Pat Payne

Hurin, who seems shy at the moment, is my son.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate!

I am MGREXX, your daddy Exo.

haha... MGREXX you should know better than to try to go up against me... you're my lap dog that I feed scraps to. You just started something you will wish you hadn't.

Edited by >EXO<

Hey MGREXX... how about posting some of those talented fan art you were so proud of at RT.com... ;)

I've never knew a retard such as you could hold a pencil long enough to make one line.

Who was drawing? They were just doodles.

Hey, at least I tried ways to get quick points and it worked.

Your sorry ass, on the other hand, are still trying to master the art of connect the dots.

Take that one to the bank, my biotch

Edited by MGREXX

I have a life.

I have a Masters degree. A house and family. Two new cars. A 75,000 a year career. What do you have again?

Hey, don't you have a suicide bomber appointment to go to?

Edited by MGREXX

I have a life.

I have a Masters degree. A house and family. Two new cars. A 75,000 a year career. What do you have again?

Dumbass, I quoted you before you editted your weak response...

C'mon man, give me something to work with, at least be a HALF wit... not a No wit idiot that can't even keep up.

Cripple fight!!

Sorry couldn't resist...

Exo is cool

the MGREXX guy don't know him, nickname sound like from Metal Gear Rex with and extra X

Extra X are cool, that is why I am RichterX :p

post-26-1113549517_thumb.jpg

Haha, it's cool RichterX... this cripple has one leg up on MGREXX.

He who has the most fingers rules the leper colony. I have all my digits, where MGREXX only has one thumb left and he has it up his robotech loving ass.

I guess this thread's been around for months and I just discovered it now. There are some names in this thread I have not seen for *ucking ages.....Beward of Blast (you used to do those wicked drawings right?), Abomz, Yoshi (what ever happened to Yoshinol?) holy $hit man...talk about nostalgic. I've always been peter.

I wish I remembered some of the old names that got banned. I know, I know, they were banned for whatever reasons there were, but I wish I remembered them. Some of those characters said some pretty funny $hit before they got booted.

I have a life.

How can one have a family when one has no sex life?

You mean to tell me someone actually married you? More to the point, they laid in the same bed as you and allowed you to procreate the species???

.... MGREX, ladies and gentlemen... living, breathing proof that the genepool is experiencing a SERIOUS lack of lifeguards...

and in case you've yet to figure it out (and I'm sure someday you'll learn the meaning of intelligence, or at least how to spell the word), my sig is JUST for you :)

isnt marc r luce the guy who owes a lot of people money from a pre order of the original 1/60 yamatos? i know he owes me about $120 and some members he owes a lot, lot more. If that is marc luce, from marcsmodels.com please get in touch...i sure could do with either my yamato or the money back right now :D

Thanks!!

Oh and ive always been Gumper...posted more on the old board, now more of a lurker then anything else.

isnt marc r luce the guy who owes a lot of people money from a pre order of the original 1/60 yamatos? i know he owes me about $120 and some members he owes a lot, lot more. If that is marc luce, from marcsmodels.com please get in touch...i sure could do with either my yamato or the money back right now :D

Thanks!!

Oh and ive always been Gumper...posted more on the old board, now more of a lurker then anything else.

DOH !!!

It's a joke. I'm none of these con artists, I'm just my own good old Erick From Montreal.

Cheers !

Im,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

going to have a baby boy,,,,,just found out yesterday :D

we want the funk gotta have the funk now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

woohoo... CONGRATULATIONS one big pfunk... and a little one to enjoy... be sure to change those little funky diapers.

thanks man

yeah, should change my handle to B(baby) Funk,,,

OK,

I first started with the name Rosario Love, then I changed to Mylene, then XerogeeII and I remember using Marc R. Luce once as a member name but now I'm pretty much satisfied with Montarvilois.

:lol:

Bwahaha!

You forgot to add ARAFAT. Or whatever his dumb ass called himself.

Ah, the good ol' days.

Funny thing is, even though this thread is old as hell, it still comes after a lot of the original members stopped posting.

I have a life.

I wanna stay out of this. I really do. But, something isn't quite right.

You say you have an advanced degree, a house, a family, and a $75,000 a year career.

BUT

Judging by your posts, you have the maturity level of a 14 year old! I smell bull***t.

I don't know that anyone could accomplish all that before they finish puberty.

BTW, I've been around for a while. I used to lurk on the old boards but now I post from time to time.

I have a life.

I have a Masters degree.  A house and family.  Two new cars.  A 75,000 a year career.  What do you have again?

I wanna stay out of this. I really do. But, something isn't quite right.

You say you have an advanced degree, a house, a family, and a $75,000 a year career.

BUT

Judging by your posts, you have the maturity level of a 14 year old! I smell bull***t.

I don't know that anyone could accomplish all that before they finish puberty.

BTW, I've been around for a while. I used to lurk on the old boards but now I post from time to time.

well, we CAN call him on that. MGREXX, what is your masters degree in and what college did you get it from? Give us the name attached to the degree and we can look it up. It's not at all difficult to do.