Bandai/Tamashi Nations 1/100 lineup. 2009 takeoff!

UN Spacy

Darn it, I was just going to start a new thread... Also note that Macross II and 7 have their logos presented. A transforming VF-2SS? Mylene's valk?

VF-2SS. Mylene's valk. Metal Siren. Bring em ALL on.

This will be an addiction for Macrossworlders.

(hopefully affordable as well) B))

Absolutely fantastic news. Looks like my secret wish did come true.

(see my original post here)

Finally something other than the plain old YF-19... the possibilities VF-19S, F and P...

The 1/100 VF-1 from Bandai should be interesting, wonder whether that's going to have part swapping?

Regardless, I think it will definitely trash the Toynami one in the looks department.

Me: "Hallelujah!! Praise Jeebus!"

My wallet: "Damn it all to hell!!"

So the new line is called "VF-Hundreds". These will go great with the Yamato Koenig. I wonder if the Zero will look better or worse than Yamato's 1/100 shelved prototype?

VF-4?

VF-4!

VF-4!

VF-4!

Now if only that does well enough for someone to say, "Hey! Let's do a 1/60!"

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Oh thank GOD. This is the best news I've heard all day - no, the past week! NO! THE PAST MONTH! @_@

2009 can't come any sooner...

This is the kind of news I love waking up to. I'll get every single one of those. It'll be fun to compare their VF-0 and M+ valks with Yamato's. :)

Well if the arm of your 1/100 VF-0 suddenly popped off, then you would at least know it's by design... parts swapping and all...

This part swapping better be just removeable landing gear... I would absolutely hate to have to dismantle that VF-4 and swap out a bunch of parts to transform it. It kind of kills the reason to have a valkyrie toy.

So my excitement is curbed by the fear of a partsformer VF-4...

Ja, I really have to admit that a 1/100 parts-swapper is not what I want. I'm just desperate for a VF-4. Like, seriously, it's my alltime favourite Valkyrie. My favourite fighter mode, my favourite battroid. And it gets so little attention. A perfect transformation 1/60 or (dare I dream?) 1/48 would be the greatest Macross toy news ever, for me.

Holy...!!! I will get ALL of these!!!

I was just thinking the other day that I would love to have a shelf of exclusively 1/100 scale figures to go with my König Monster. The Toynami ones just aren't cutting it, and the fact that Bandai apparently has the license for ALL series just blows my mind! Call me crazy, but I would actually LOVE Macross 7 stuff. This is amazing news!

Well. Damn.

This is my dream line as long as the valks are quality and as close to PT as possible. I love the 1/100 scale; it's the perfect size for collecting, buying multiples, and displaying. I KNOW Bandai can f*cking manage perfect transformation at 1/100 scale, and they better for $50 a pop. The question is will they puss out or not.

I guess the question for us is how much non-PT we can deal with after being spoiled by Yamato. Clip-on heat shields? Removeable landing gear? Hands? That's about as far as I'm willing to go, but I'd rather they make these like the Joke Machines: PT with some compromises like non-detailed landing gear and a flip-over canopy with the heat shield on the other side. I think they can manage retractable hands though. It's not like we need poseable fingers on a 1/100.

But holy hell is this awesome, exciting news.

Edited by danth

I thought the part swapping would bug me, but somehow I don't really feel that irritated about it.

Obviously the less the better, PT is always win in my book.

If it comes down to removing the limbs and re-plugging them back in, then I really hope Bandai

invest the time and effort to making sure the parts lock in securely.

So Tamashii is making these meaning they're gonna be available everywhere thru Toynami... I dont know if I can collect every one of different schemes but I'll try to get each VF or whatever mechs they come out with. I hope they do enemy mechs aside from the SV-51s.

OMG! fanfriggintastic news!! It's about damn time bandai! Now if we can just have the elint, super o, and strike reissued already too....