Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I had NY noticed my Exia dash parts being prepared on Mon, and finally got shipping notice on Fri, that's their pace ;)

I have noticed with NY that sometimes they are on it and other times they are quite slow.. its a little irritating. Plamoya is the worst though for timing..

I have a feeling I won't be seeing my Zero-D's this week.. <_<

too early to say on the ankles

Yep. We need about 10ish members giving the ankles "2 thumbs up" for a great durability average.

Nightmare = 50% saying one ankle is loose other ankle is too tight.

...BTW Awesome pic CYRO!!!!......strike a pose there's nothin' to it ......vogue.

Edited by troyness

Mine's have good ankle, and I think on average it should be good too, as that ball inside the joint is really.... big....

And a small advice for you guys, pull off the tail fins on the legs before you transform the fins or extend the ankle parts, that ankle is really hard to push in or pull out ;)

Have fun with your bird :)

SgTCHNG.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mine's have good ankle, and I think on average it should be good too, as that ball inside the joint is really.... big....

sounds promising. i don't touch my yf 19 for fear of loosening the ankles. i want these ankles to work... bc i have so much hope for the 0s/a

here's hoping its easily accessible to tighten in the future as well.

Wow. That's what I was asking about. Got my notification for the dash parts Tuesday. Still nothing about them being shipped. :(

They seem to have lots of shipments arriving around the same time, or arriving separately which is causing the slower processing time. I go my notice last Sunday, and it shipped out on Friday.

Thanks for the picks guys. Making me want to double dip and score another 0D. Hopefully this release will be a success for Arcadia and we can get more releases down the road.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. Hope to be playing with it next Saturday when I get back home.

was just flicking through some pics of the Zero-D in fighter mode and im surprised they still didn't find a way to stow the boom from under the nose.. even letting it slide back in the body half way its length so it doesn't have to removed for battroid..

was just flicking through some pics of the Zero-D in fighter mode and im surprised they still didn't find a way to stow the boom from under the nose.. even letting it slide back in the body half way its length so it doesn't have to removed for battroid..

nah to do that you have to have a slide lever or something, and I'm not sure if there would be room before the cockpit anyway. Im ok with Removing it. Its a little like the Engine covers; I just accept it :)