Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Yeah the flaw in your logic is that that's prices from 2008 before the economy took a crap.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ymt00080/Sci

Back then Yamato was asking $90 for a VF-1 and $40 for Supers.

Since then there has been the global collapse, yamato went out of business more or less, and inflation. Going on Valk prices it's almost 60% increase based off what Arcadia is asking for the yf-19 ect.

I think they will be at least $80 bucks on the low end.

They seem to like throwing in extras too and asking more + smaller runs which could jack up the price too. I'm comfortable in thinking they will be at least $250-260 and stand alone supers being $80-100. Maybe with a discount closer to $240 for the bird.

They aren't going to ask less than what supers are selling for on the secondary market which is around $110, depending. It's still a considerable amount of plastic.

Bandai charges $70ish for their supers and they tend to flux up and down depending on demand and parts.

All this is before shipping mind, so that's at least $35-40 bucks for a double box.

But hey! I hope you're right. I'd like to get a max and maybe another milia :D so the cheaper the betta.

Edited by Gakken85

I keep saying this, but I need to pick up a couple display cases to declutter my house. There are Valkyries everywhere! :p

post-5492-0-30660400-1404147845_thumb.png

And here is another of the Excalibur (I've been messing with it a lot, learning the transformation on holiday this week):

post-5492-0-85247300-1404147920_thumb.png

Splurge this week O_O

So jealous :(

There really nice display cases worth every penny at $70. Of course you could get a Detlof for $50 but I wanted something for my desk at work. Each display case has 8 LEDs and they can be powered by either battery or USB. The lights can be controlled on the front bezel by way of a touch surface and it has a mirrored back panel which you can flip to a plain white background.

Which ones do you recommend for Valks and where did you get it? Found some for $90 which is abit much.

Edited by ULessa

Guest davidwhangchoi

got a virgin road 1d but too lazy to post pics. i almost got every 1/60 rare valk i need.

Edited by davidwhangchoi