VF Girls

polidread

I could cry right now... I can't find 1 damn eraser or mechanical pencil in this whole house, and photoshop sucks... (don't ask me how I've managed to lose the literally hundreds of pencils and erasers I own <_< )

I demand to know how to you do line art polidread!?! I for the life of me cannot do actual line art in Photoshop, I'm going to get CorelDRAW and painter and see if that works any better. anyways, photoshop just makes me miserable right now :(

there are no emotes to express how I feel right now...

anime52k8 who is the woman behind Misa, Looks like you used her in your avatar? I like to see it you could PM it to me so you don't get in trouble with the Mods for post such a pic.

anime52k8 who is the woman behind Misa, Looks like you used her in your avatar? I like to see it you could PM it to me so you don't get in trouble with the Mods for post such a pic.

He posted it earlier in the thread.

Vostok 7

yeah I just found it going back after posting that question I have been out of the loop haven't been back on my computer for almost a week because I have been too busy playing Megaman X Command Mission. Yeah I know it's old, it's my first time playing and I'm finally up to level 8.. <_<

Does this mean I'm the bestest ever now?

post-4286-1239276017_thumb.jpg

Pretty darn close, but her face it bothering me, almost looks like your crossed Misa with Susan Sarandon for some reason, I think it must be the width of the face and placement of the eyes.

Pretty darn close, but her face it bothering me, almost looks like your crossed Misa with Susan Sarandon for some reason, I think it must be the width of the face and placement of the eyes.

:( I hate faces, I'm so bad at them. with the other pic I redrew the face at least 4~5 times to get it right, and I still ended up moving the lips and nose in photo shop.

I'm actually trying to do Milia but I can't generate a pose to save my life... blegh. oh, and off topic I ordered CorelDRAW X4 and Corel painter so I'll have something new to play with in a week or two. that assumes I'll have any time with all the stuff I have to do at school. :mellow:

The face on your blond is actually pretty close to Millia. :D

I feel a new avatar coming... :D

Vostok 7

really, maybe...

post-4286-1239357046_thumb.jpg

as for misa, I tired drawing the face again, I Think it looks better. (less creepy, and once it's shaded hopefully nice looking :unsure: )

post-4286-1239357197_thumb.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

Ahh f'n brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Misa in red Skull leader 1 piece! Pure Brilliance Mike! Thankyou so much for your effort and sharing! :D *thinks happy thoughts*

More Misa please! None ofthe other chicks in SDF have anything on her!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Much nicer on the Misa, looks much closer to the character, I think it is lack of shading that is keeping if from looking 100% like her. I still see a little bit of Susan Sarandon in her, but not as much, not that is a bad thing mind you, SS is still a very lovely woman, quite the Cougar.

thanks, I'm still not all the way happy with the face, actually I've gotten more and more unhappy with how the last 2 drawings have turned out over time. the Misa one just feels off but I don't have the motivation to start over and try again. the feels even more wrong, totally not the way I wanted the face to look and it's bothering me endlessly.

things have been pretty shitty lately and I really haven't been able to motivate myself to do anything, especially not drawing. :(

thanks, I'm still not all the way happy with the face, actually I've gotten more and more unhappy with how the last 2 drawings have turned out over time. the Misa one just feels off but I don't have the motivation to start over and try again. the feels even more wrong, totally not the way I wanted the face to look and it's bothering me endlessly.

things have been pretty shitty lately and I really haven't been able to motivate myself to do anything, especially not drawing. :(

Don't let it bother you man! That's an amazing Misa, and I'm sure everyone that saw that got a nosebleed out of it would want to draw like you.

Don't let it bother you man! That's an amazing Misa, and I'm sure everyone that saw that got a nosebleed out of it would want to draw like you.

I don't think everyone was looking at the face :p

Don't worry about it anime52k8, I think the face looks fine as well.

I'm actually trying to draw a "VF-girl" too, but I'm actually having trouble with the boobs and hands :(

Edited by shiroikaze