VF Girls

polidread

• 1 month later...
I'm still hoping for a 'Tomahawk Girl', sometime...

Yah! I am also waiting for the "Tomohawk Girl"! What's with the delay!?!.

Oh wait... um, yah... that's me... um, bye... :unsure: Seriously, I did not forget, I am more worried about finding a job than drawing, but in no ways that I forgot, I will complete this ASAP, thank you for waiting.

- Dangaioh

Here's an update for Dec 19... I present the Tomohawk... er, Tabbyhawk. :p (yes, still needs work.)

post-416-1261234845_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dangaioh

The first image of the destroid girl beconed this word bubble "I think I know why they keep getting shot down...." The new image says this, "But I still look sexy!"

lolz.

eeee!!! im eyeing the heart logo on her crotch and im curious as to the name of her group!

I added an updated pic, has a colored in the decal/insignia on the crotch guard, suppose to be 3 claws scratching across the heart... how about calling the new group "Scarred Hearts"?

Edited by Dangaioh

Thank you... Here's an early update, not finished yet, needs coloring.

<<< This post has been edited, due to the posting author's inability to respond. Please understand that this condition is caused by expectant appreciation, and massive drooling on the part of the posting author. We thank you for your understanding, and wish you a pleasant day. >>>

:lol:

lulz.... I don't mind. Great work!!!!

<<< This post has been edited, due to the posting author's inability to respond. Please understand that this condition is caused by expectant appreciation, and massive drooling on the part of the posting author. We thank you for your understanding, and wish you a pleasant day. >>>

I'm working, I'm working... if you don't mind, (I'm glad it's not a Windows 7 issue), but can you pls wipe your drool off my keyboard? It's giving issue to my ZBoard. :p

Edited by Dangaioh

lolz.

I added an updated pic, has a colored in the decal/insignia on the crotch guard, suppose to be 3 claws scratching across the heart... how about calling the new group "Scarred Hearts"?

gracious! a nice leap in your progress - see where a little encouragement from others takes you?

Scarred Hearts sounds like a team of survivors and scrappers :)

(being assigned to Destroids does that to folks! :p )

Thought I'd try my hand at a color job. Hope you don't mind! http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/363...y_chillyche.jpg

hey! it seems everybody has a December season surprise!

Chillyche colored Dangaioh's Meow~Meow Destroid

and i finally finished coloring thewhitedrewcarey's VF11 Gal "Dyson~chan"

VF11_Thunderbolt_Dyson_chan_by_polidread.jpg

post-2222-1262207377_thumb.jpg

Edited by polidread