VF Girls

polidread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3d VF Girl!! Ugh, took more than 3 hours to render juts 29 frames.

I did the VF-25 model only to do some action 3d scenes...  Any tips to overclock an E2140 past 3 ghz??? At 3.2ghz couldn't get stable at prime95 with 1.5 vcore... Temps went very high!!

-edit-

deleted attachment...

Edited by akt_m

I did the VF-25 model only to do some action 3d scenes...  Any tips to overclock an E2140 past 3 ghz??? At 3.2ghz couldn't get stable at prime95 with 1.5 vcore... Temps went very high!!

Awesome!!!

sorry to say this but there's just something unnatural about the way her torso bends in that animation. uncanny valley sort of thing going on...

This time i saved time and rendered already in 480x640, instead of the 1280x720 i did last time (just to cut both sides...).

I appreciate all the critics, so see if it is better now.

post-180-1235698039_thumb.gif

Still i have some problems with the hair, somehow can't freeze and reset the transformation, it ends translating 2 times instead of just following its parented joint.

Thx!

I would try to do a harehare yukai version if i had the skills to do it... just learned how to do IK/FK, and also would be too late to do it.

PM for the nude version...

(don't PM, just kidding)

Edited by akt_m

This time i saved time and rendered in already in 480x640, intead of the 1280x720 i did last time (just to cut both sides...).

I appreciate all the critics, so see if it is better now.

post-180-1235698039_thumb.gif

Still i have some problems with the hair, somehow can't freeze and reset the transformation, it ends translating 2 times instead of just following its parented joint.

Thx!

I would try to do a harehare yukai version if i had the skills to do it... just learned how to do IK/FK, and also would be too late to do it.

PM for the nude version...

(don't PM, just kidding)

Someone actually PMd you for it? :p

Make her bend and transform :ph34r:

Don't do the Hare-Hare Yukai dance, although it's popular the dance movement is very complex. The Nyan-Nyan dance is much more simpler, I recommended you to try that first. ^_^