VF Girls

polidread

but they're already drawn with alto, isn't that good enough?

See, I thought the joke was that Alto was kinda fem and the EX Gear is basically a valk-girl suit already. Ah, the internet allows us to bring our own context to things... and wackiness ensues.

i'll just be quoting a picture from a few pages back:

Now that I've finally started watching Gundam 00, I can't break to mental conection between Michael and this image...

post-4286-1236432718_thumb.jpg

(dammit, Tieria has the Gayest character design ever...)

Now that I've finally started watching Gundam 00, I can't break to mental conection between Michael and this image...

post-4286-1236432718_thumb.jpg

(dammit, Tieria has the Gayest character design ever...)

For weeks, I thought he was a chick... Then I found out that Patience is a Virtue, and Virtue is a Gundam, and he PILOTS THAT GUNDAM! 0_0 I will never be the same again...

• 3 weeks later...
For weeks, I thought he was a chick... Then I found out that Patience is a Virtue, and Virtue is a Gundam, and he PILOTS THAT GUNDAM! 0_0 I will never be the same again...

Hey, he is a chick, well he can switch... I never felt so wrong yet so right in my life...

Bumping. Also, found this and don't think I've seen it before: http://risachantag.deviantart.com/art/Comm...-Girl-113515445

Mmm, I really don't like it that much... reminds me too much of Frieza from DBZ...

Edited by shiroikaze

Bumping. Also, found this and don't think I've seen it before: http://risachantag.deviantart.com/art/Comm...-Girl-113515445

hey, i like how the sky and missiles are painted ! real nice !

sorry if i havent been updating, ive been a bit busy lately :p (LOL, more like LAZY)

but dont worry about my pending VFG art, they'll all eventually pop up here ! trust me !

PoorPrev.jpg

hey, i like how the sky and missiles are painted ! real nice !

sorry if i havent been updating, ive been a bit busy lately :p (LOL, more like LAZY)

but dont worry about my pending VFG art, they'll all eventually pop up here ! trust me !

PoorPrev.jpg

oh poor thing...

ei dread, i am hoping something from you this coming ozine fest...

are you joining the cosplay competition? ^_^

Did anybody notice the title of Poli's VF25 art? "Work Related Stress" Ha ha.

And Anime, your celebratory picture is hilarious. Excellent titling. :) (critique: the leg which recedes feels like it should be more in the shadow, with fewer white highlights)

Umm... holy crap.. THAT GIRL HAS TWO KNEES ON EACH LEG!! :lol: I thought there was somethin weird there too...

Unless the lower leg valk parts are supposed to be like boots, in which case, ignore me. ^_^

Pretty sure those are boots. Please god, they're boots. Ah, her weepy picture does in fact suggest they're just boots. Why not kneehighs?

I'm diligently working on several things that are relevant to this topic, but right now I'm just going to leave this here...

OMGNUDE.jpg

this is only half relevant (the girl part, not the VF part) and is not a preview of anything that's coming soon... I just like to mess with y'all :lol:

full version can be found on my hard-drive :p

Edited by anime52k8