VF Girls

polidread

Hi! i mainly photoshop. i also recieved a manga studio promo, some free trial for a few weeks ? but i havent gotten down to downloading it yet.

********************************************************************************

summertime's been so hot this year.

Destroyed_Phalanx_by_polidread.jpg

Edited by polidread

• 1 month later...

post-2409-127603566621_thumb.jpg:lol: My 1st tatoo... mind the saran wrap and large amounts of lotion to heal it... hurt like hell but is gorgious on the back of my right calve...

for a brief moment, i was considering the VF my whole lower leg (still plan to add the Circle thingies and VF above my ankle and exhaust thingie on the back)...

:D I got it done at CJ's Piercings & Tattoo in Cleveland, as part of the Civility Program i'm enjoying while on Terminal Leave...

Edited by pensives_wetness

post-2409-127603566621_thumb.jpg:lol: My 1st tatoo... mind the saran wrap and large amounts of lotion to heal it... hurt like hell but is gorgious on the back of my right calve...

for a brief moment, i was considering the VF my whole lower leg (still plan to add the Circle thingies and VF above my ankle and exhaust thingie on the back)...

:D I got it done at CJ's Piercings & Tattoo in Cleveland, as part of the Civility Program i'm enjoying while on Terminal Leave...

Awesome... I'm always happy to see more Macross tattoos. Can't wait to see it healed and unwrapped.

Do you think this site could use an official macross tattoo thread? I've been using the "Macross Plus / Ace Combat tattoo" thread to try and inspire interest in Macross themed skin art, but the title of that thread makes it seem limited.

What do you think?

• 5 weeks later...

i know it's not custom art work, but it's a kitbash i put together based on the destroid tomahawk VF girls I've seen... check out the final product! Destroid Cammy!

shoulder missile hatches closed

004.jpg

Should missile hatches opened

090.jpg

side view

092.jpg

back view

093.jpg

close up of shoulder missile attachment

096.jpg

095.jpg

i know it's not custom art work, but it's a kitbash i put together based on the destroid tomahawk VF girls I've seen... check out the final product! Destroid Cammy!...

Haha... I don't believe it would be a problem. Great work! Lolz, from Tabbyhawk to Cammyhawk.

Edited by Dangaioh

Hi! i mainly photoshop. i also recieved a manga studio promo, some free trial for a few weeks ? but i havent gotten down to downloading it yet.

********************************************************************************

summertime's been so hot this year.

Destroyed_Phalanx_by_polidread.jpg

haha, I actually have enough extra parts to make a figure version of this Phalanx Girl... i'm kinda tempted to try something, or maybe something more original. I do have an extra Defender that i'm trying to figure out what to do with. Do you have a defender destroid girl yet Poli??

• 2 weeks later...

So i bought some cheap figures from AX including a Fraulein Pocco and VF-19. For the longest time i couldn't figure out how i would mash these 2 together, but i was playing around with the figures and saw the torso of the VF-19 fit perfectly on the lower body of Pocco so i had a new Valk girl combination!! I did some minor customization carving out a hole for a revoltech peg to attach the bottom portion of the legs, but most everything else is just plain swapping of parts.

i did attach Pocco's wings to the back of the VF-19 to keep more of her original style, but overall i'm pretty happy with her! She's actually a lot more sturdy, durable, and poseable than my Rei Valk girl. There's even a r-rated version of her too without her skirt belt... haha.. check it out

Pocco VF-19 Valk Girl

2010-07-21003.jpg

2010-07-21004.jpg

2010-07-21005.jpg

Skirtless

2010-07-21007.jpg

2010-07-21008.jpg

and i did this photo shoot late last night, but right when i was about to go to bed, i thought of another improvement. I should give her a neck to make it look more natural! I used some of the leftover arms i had cut off from my destroid Cammy to make a neck for Pocco. I was too lazy to do a whole nother photo shoot so here's the extra mod i made below. I think it looks a lot more natural now. =]

2010-07-21009.jpg

So if i made a VF-19 valk girl, i had to complete the set with a VF-21 valk girl... so here she is!!! I used Fraulein figure Tohsaka Rin and revy VF-21. had a little trouble figuring out how to attach the torso, and figure the best way was to attach it behind the cockpit to make her look proportional. Had a hell of a time getting her head attached because she has long hair so i had to shave off some and make a new hole for the peg. Overall, i'm very satisfied with how she turned out! very durable and playable too, just like Pocco! Anyways, here are the pics!

Revoltech%20Fraulein%20Fate%20-%20Rin%20Tohsaka%20PVC%20Action%20Figure.jpg + P6176635.jpg =

025.jpg

026.jpg

Without cockpit armor on

027.jpg

Backside

028.jpg

And last shot together! Pocco VF-19 and Tohsaka VF-21 girls

030.jpg

Edited by KiriK

Thanks Miriya! I gave her options to display so depending on the mood, i can take it off or leave it on. haha, i love accessories i can add to these customs.

So i went back to my work bench yesterday and i had an extra Fraulein Amami Haruka and a VF-11 GNU. so VF-11 Valk girl! This was a bit more challenging putting this one together since the figs are from different lines. I was able to modify the GNU to fit the Revy torso with friction fit, but i had to shave down the neck piece area to get her head on. But the hands actually swapped out perfectly and the legs on the GNU came apart easily so i could stick a revy joint inside.

Anyways, i just realized that i've turned almost all the Fraulein figures in that line into Valk girls and i just need to make an Asuka Valk girl and i'll have a complete set! Help a brother out if anyone has an extra loose Fraulein Asuka and sell it to me! haha, here are the pics

efc1_1.JPG + Gnu%20VF-11B%204.jpg =

Introducing Amami Haruka as VF-11 Valk Girl!

034.jpg

Open arms

037.jpg

Back side

039.jpg

And here's the group shot of all the Fraulein Valk girls that i've made so far!!! What i love about these figures is that i've made them VERY durable and playable so they are pretty fun to pose. =] i only need 1 more to complete the collection!

041.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hello :D

ive been inspired by your works. i hope i can contribute as much as you guys did :D.

so id like to post a sketch:

vfgirl17d.jpg

its just a rough sketch for a project im making.

ive been inspired by your works. i hope i can contribute as much as you guys did :D.

That's a great sketch! Can't wait to see her completed! Is she going to be a VF-17 girl, or a VF-171? The slender build & smallish shoulders seem to fit the latter.

so id like to post a sketch:

That's a great sketch! Can't wait to see her completed! Is she going to be a VF-17 girl, or a VF-171? The slender build & smallish shoulders seem to fit the latter.

Also can't wait to see a final drawing.

its a vf-17d design, although i later found out that the vf-171 also existed and looks gorgeous -_-'>

Edited by cannon_fodder674

vfgirls17sand.jpg

this is as final as it gets. . .for now. ill see if ill have enough time to color it someday. its based on the mac 7 opening, where the vf 17ds were sandskating. i thought id recreate the scene using the vf girls XD.

Edited by cannon_fodder674