Extreme longshot wishes:

1/48 VF-1 Enigma paint scheme

1/48 VF-1 20th Anniversary (or something similar) paint scheme

1/48 VF-0S

Never gonna happen, but maybe in an alternate universe:

1/48 VF-1 MacrossWorld paint scheme!

1/48 VF-0D

1/48 VF-0B

Never gonna happen, but if we were maybe to occupy Yamato's manufacturing facility and hold them hostage:

1/48 Stampeed Vakyrie

Confirmed are the:

Stands

Max Q-Rau

1/100 VF-0

Koenig(I'll believe it when I see it)

I'd say Yamato has next month covered.

I'd still settle for the MK II Monster. But what I really want we'll see sometime in 2056 a VF-2J Icarus.

give me my 1:48 GBP and Ostrich biatch!!!:lol:

EXO,

Get it right dude, as much as I've called you one, you should know by now, it's BEOTCH, not freaking biatch! I mean what the hell is that? :p

Forgive my partners in crime, but let me try to answer your question, as opposed to speculating as to what "I" personally want Yamato to make.

Currently, Yamato is discussing the:

1/100 VF-0 non-transformable part swapping toy (I don't think many people are "looking forward to this release, so it may not qualify as a reply to your question. ;) )

1/100 VB-6 Konig Monster

1/60 Max Qrau

Yamato Display Stands

That's it, noting else that I know of is confirmed to be on the way. Everything else is speculative, and even then, both they could be cancelled at any time by Yamato. Bandai has nothing planned, and Hasegawa has (1) future VF-0 kit pending.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

PS: Yes, I intentionally left off your ">" and "<", so there. :lol:

Edited by ChristopherB

give me my 1:48 GBP and Ostrich biatch!!!:lol:

EXO,

Get it right dude, as much as I've called you one, you should know by now, it's BEOTCH, not freaking biatch! I mean what the hell is that? :p

Your point is moot! :p:lol:

Your point is moot!  :p  :lol:

Damn, that's pretty freaking funny!!! I think I just busted a gut laughing at that one, and I ain't bullshitting neither. ;)

Hey, I'll have you know, my new replacement word for the "word that shall not be spoken," is: INCONSEQUENTIAL

I plan to use it in place of the other banned word, until you guy's get tired of me using it, and then I'll have to resort to something else. Oh well, it pays to own a thesarus. :p

VF-2SS-BloodPhoenix,

I wish I could say that his avatar known as "Minmei Giving the Bird" is directed at everyone, but unfortunately, I get the feeling that it's directed at me. It seems like no matter what thread I go to, she's there saying, "Stick it up your arse, ChristopherB!"

It's true, we haven't heard anything about the YF-19 resculpt in quite a while.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

It's so funny, because I get a lot of PMs asking if Minmay is giving the bird specifically at them... I don't get why people take it so personal... but then again sometimes I feel like she's giving it to me... :unsure:

It's so funny, because I get a lot of PMs asking if Minmay is giving the bird specifically at them... I don't get why people take it so personal... but then again sometimes I feel like she's giving it to me... :unsure:

heh hey your minmay is flipping me off i whens yamato making a minmay action figure with pop up middle finger action and kung fu grip? :p

didn't you say it was directed at yamato a while back :blink:

I always thought she was just pointing to "The Plane! The Plane!". You know, she just prefers using her middle finger instead of her index. :p

Yamato, Got 1/48 Cannon Fodder? 'cause I want. :)

didn't you say it was directed at yamato a while back :blink:

It's like having that dartboard and Yamato was the target of the week.

;) I'm not offended by it. It just looks too damn funny coming from an image of Minmay :lol: .

A long time ago (5+ years) I used to see that everywhere. I got sick of it. Was it some kind of fad or people trying to act all rebellious/rough/edgy/etc. or something?

BTW, to stay on topic:

I feel exactly like Nightbat. I can't spend $130-$200US on the latest ones yet. The last Valkyrie I got was the Low Vis when it came out and my current collection is unchanged since THIS was put up. I'll get the rest sooner or later, but it's not a priority.

Edited by VF-2SS-BloodPhoenix

I dont think Graham knows b/c he has been limited to the info. And even if he is given info, he may be bounded to not tell. Personal speculation is that yamato is slowing things down now. However, given Yamato's track record on the 1/60, you could see a CF next. And after that, the 2-seaters will show up and then the GBP-01. However, it is pure speculation on the VF-1 Line. As for others, Yamato has to know that this swappable parts transformation VF-0 will not be well received. As for the VB-6, I will be looking forward to it.

Edited by Godzilla

You wish she was "giving it to you."

:lol:

:p

It sucks that they are so tight lipped about their upcoming products. I'm not really interested in buying everything that they are producing, not that I can afford all their stuff. But, it would be cool to simply know whats in the pipeline. <_<

Quick question about the stand ... I've heard that it needs assembly and will also require painting.  I presume someone here can confirm/debunk this.

From my understanding No. You may have them confused with the Valkyrie stands from Hasegawa.

Edit(sp)

Edited by scand