The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

aeris from kingdom hearts

:rolleyes:

kids these days.

(though i do suppose she's in KH clothes, the character isn't really 'from' Kingdom Hearts)

sorry your majesty, i meant to put in her kingdom heart costume :p (j/k)

but she was in kingdom hearts none the less, but everyone and their grandma knows she was originallly from FF7 :lol:

aeris from kingdom hearts:

http://www.aeriscosplay.com/

Oh, god, she's such a b*tch.....

Not only did she insult our cosplay group to our faces, but she also makes a rule of being as stuck up and egotistical as she possibly can be, and only seems to ever cosplay one character.

Easy cowboy, it's just cosplay. While those comments are in no way directed towards her looks, it's possible they could snowball in that direction. ;)

Anywayyyyys...

post-26-1087282245_thumb.jpg

yuna.JPG

Another Yuna, same girl as the cat girl and the nurse on the left :)

picture's not working.

Pants, I can never get these things to work when I want them to. Here's the link:

http://www.shadows-gathering.co.uk/yuna.JPG

cheerio,

Mappy

Uh, oh, there goes the neighbourhood... :rolleyes:

Hi, Martin! I think you took a wrong turning, the cat-girl forums are over there... :lol:

(just in case anyones wondering, Mappy is a friend of mine, and has the ever-handy-gift of knowing Japanese girls that like to cos-play. The lucky &*%$£!! ;) )

Ah, F-ZeroOne, we meet again :) Agent Kyuu (points to catgirl in black fur) says she looks forward to seeing you in Tokyo again sometime soon B))

This is the only thread on this forum where I can give a positive contribution! And I only know a few cosplayers personally through coincidence and the fact I'm a cosplayer and photographer anyway! Next time we meet up in Japan I'm going to take revenge on you for taking me to so many mecha shops in just the space of 3 weeks. I'm now finding myself reading posts about a Q-Rau Bandai and getting all excited! Besides, you know Agent Kyuu now...

Anyway, let's keep this argument off this forum and keep this thread to cosplayers. This one is a bit big so here's the link:

http://www.shadows-gathering.co.uk/DoA.jpg

On another note, has there already been a thread on places to see cosplayers in Japan? (Including male ones and people in giant robot suits.) There are several places and sites I could recommend.

ok, here's the yuna that mappy was talking about. I'm postin the picture for those who are too lazy to click on the link itself. :p:D:lol:

post-26-1087324295_thumb.jpg

I tried Patt, link still not working!!! Not to be bragging, but my you-know-who looked better!!!

link? what link? I didn't post up a link. I posted up the yuna picture. Don't you see it?

I tried Patt, link still not working!!! Not to be bragging, but my you-know-who looked better!!!

link? what link? I didn't post up a link. I posted up the yuna picture. Don't you see it?

I see it. That's why I commented. What I meant was the link Mappy posted.

Uh, oh, there goes the neighbourhood... :rolleyes:

Hi, Martin! I think you took a wrong turning, the cat-girl forums are over there... :lol:

(just in case anyones wondering, Mappy is a friend of mine, and has the ever-handy-gift of knowing Japanese girls that like to cos-play. Ah, F-ZeroOne, we meet again :)

This is the only thread on this forum where I can give a positive contribution! ! Next time we meet up in Japan I'm going to take revenge on you for taking me to so many mecha shops in just the space of 3 weeks. I'm now finding myself reading posts about a Q-Rau Bandai and getting all excited! Besides, you know Agent Kyuu now...

Mappy, if you can find a Bandai Q-Rau, there will be more than just you getting excited, I can assure you! :p (sigh... I can't take you anywhere, can I?!)

Just so you know, BTW, there appears to be a problem with the links you're posting...?

Noriko - very nice shoes. Though I'm surprised anyone noticed, considering whos wearing them...! B))

Edited by F-ZeroOne

Sorry for posting such a huge file the last time this pic appeared....hope this is an ok size.....haha, probably wondering why the hell this pic keeps coming back.

post-26-1087354816_thumb.jpg

Edited by peter

Sorry for posting such a huge file the last time this pic appeared....hope this is an ok size.....haha, probably wondering why the hell this pic keeps coming back.

That's Motoko for you... you keep taking her down but she keeps coming back... usually with less and less clothing. :p

There's no need for a new post, you can re-attach it to you original post... unless you want the post count... ;):p

Edited by >EXO<

Don't know where these girls are from (maybe DOA beach volleyball?), but hopefully they'll be back for AX 2004!! :p:D:lol:

post-26-1087409960_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Thing is, the one on the right is married. Not sure on the left is. Patt!!! The one on the left with the shades is calling you!!! :lol::D

now how do you know that she's married? Hmmm? That ring could be anything. I guess I'll have to wait and find out!! :p:D:lol:

Thing is, the one on the right is married. Not sure on the left is. Patt!!! The one on the left with the shades  is calling you!!! :lol:  :D

now how do you know that she's married? Hmmm? That ring could be anything. I guess I'll have to wait and find out!! :p:D:lol:

Hint: Wedding ring on her left hand?? Usually means, "Buzz off!!! I'm taken!!!" :p:lol::D

This is my mate's website, Jcat, who's a top photographer and a very nice bloke. Helped me get a very nice digital camera from some dark shop in the back streets of Akihabara. The lazy bastard has a lot more photos but has taken nearly 2 years updating his website but has a few rather pretty photos to see here:

http://www.cnet-ta.ne.jp/n/night/cos/top-fset.html

Cool!

IMG_1819pp.jpg